• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Keysha, there is nothing wrong to share your account number go and share your account number ASAP so I ask BDB tep to give us update about your case.
Dear FxMaster, is BDB still on the call or preferred to escape the thread after proven how dirty they are, seems BDB rep. was expecting us to beg for our stolen money! Never and won't happen.

Thank you, I will do that.

I have today received and email from the "Recovery Manager" Edward West has asked to contact me. His email contains the following:

Dear Anne,

My name is Nick Turner, Head of the Recovery Dpt. at Banc De Binary. I tried reaching you on the phone earlier, without success.

After going over the portfolio of your Account Manager, I can say that I am not pleased with the way in which your trades have been placed. If I could speak to you for few moments, I would like to discuss ways to rebuild your account, and recover the capital which was lost.

We will be taking a slow and steady approach in order to achieve this, while minimizing risk and maximizing profits.

I look forward to speaking with you and am very confident we will be able assist you.

Best Regards, Nick Turner
Dont do it ... more of the same .. " recover your account". its a trap and not an answer.i have been thru a similar thing as you got scammed into their tricks.i closed the account.lost 60k .U.S it hurts but im lucky they didnt get anymore.

Attachments

• 15jan2016 - SAMPLECopy.jpg
    15jan2016 - SAMPLECopy.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 2
you know what annoys me ANNE... they gave bonuses... and they didnt even say what the rules are about these so called " bonuses.".it sounds like FRAUD to me ... making fraudulent funds to scam us of more money ... i wonder if this is an avenue so we can get chargebacks on our funds.

you know what annoys me ANNE... they gave bonuses... and they didnt even say what the rules are about these so called " bonuses.".it sounds like FRAUD to me ... making fraudulent funds to scam us of more money ... i wonder if this is an avenue so we can get chargebacks on our funds.
So funny in my case they didn't even call it a bonus. After heavily gambling my money and burn almost 94000$ in less than 30 min they said we will inject your account with the PROTECTED CAPITAL!!!

That's how they work they do this to everyone. How else would they make tons of money?

They fool everyone with that bonus without telling what conditions you need to meet to withdraw your money and/or the bonus.

If you have deposited by creditcard do a chargeback. And let them explain to the creditcard company how their super professional master of disaster traders/analyst can wipe your account balance in 30 minutes.

That's how they work they do this to everyone. How else would they make tons of money?

They fool everyone with that bonus without telling what conditions you need to meet to withdraw your money and/or the bonus.

If you have deposited by creditcard do a chargeback. And let them explain to the creditcard company how their super professional master of disaster traders/analyst can wipe your account balance in 30 minutes.
Yes you're right they pretend that they help you by giving you a bonus but they never tell you the condition of it . All brokers on the net are big scammers . I got scammed by three of them . I'm still hoping to recover my money one day . And as for the chargeback you only got so many days to apply . I think it's 120 days . I can't do that any more , my last deposit was made on the 16 of April 2015

Yes you're right they pretend that they help you by giving you a bonus but they never tell you the condition of it . All brokers on the net are big scammers . I got scammed by three of them . I'm still hoping to recover my money one day . And as for the chargeback you only got so many days to apply . I think it's 120 days . I can't do that any more , my last deposit was made on the 16 of April 2015
Yes, when I did not want to sign the bonus arrangement, Edward West told me that I had to do so or I would not be able to get my principal amount of USD$52,600 back, so I had to sign both the Declaration of Deposit and the bonus arrangement which I did not want, both of which he forced me to sign in order to start the "100% guaranteed Apple Event Protected Trades" or else I wouldn't be able to withdraw the principal amount from the "100% guaranteed Apple Event Protected Trades" and have the same credited back by Friday, 15th January. Then Nick Turner, the "Recovery Manager" informed me that Edward West had misrepresented the same to me - there was no "100% guaranteed Apple Event Protected Trades", and there was no Apple Event of even any Apple Trades made, and that Edward West should have informed me of the same and asked if I wanted to risk my principal amount on UNPROTECTED TRADES, which he knew very well I would not do!

Yes, when I did not want to sign the bonus arrangement, Edward West told me that I had to do so or I would not be able to get my principal amount of USD$52,600 back, so I had to sign both the Declaration of Deposit and the bonus arrangement which I did not want, both of which he forced me to sign in order to start the "100% guaranteed Apple Event Protected Trades" or else I wouldn't be able to withdraw the principal amount from the "100% guaranteed Apple Event Protected Trades" and have the same credited back by Friday, 15th January. Then Nick Turner, the "Recovery Manager" informed me that Edward West had misrepresented the same to me - there was no "100% guaranteed Apple Event Protected Trades", and there was no Apple Event of even any Apple Trades made, and that Edward West should have informed me of the same and asked if I wanted to risk my principal amount on UNPROTECTED TRADES, which he knew very well I would not do!
Yes Anne been there done that it's very clear now how they operate . They blackmail us by saying if we don't sign the deposit slip our accounts are not fully verified and we can not withdraw funds . I had an insured trade of 25k on Apple . I was issued with a certificate of insurance never got my money . I'm not talking about BDB I was with a different broker but they are all the same scammers . But I'm still hoping to recover my lost funds. I've lost money to three different brokers it's not funny .

Back