• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
OK so Bank said that i cant make charge-back in my case, they send me to Citizen Advice.gov ,they send my report to Trades Standards, and I also made report to alertfroud.police.uk.

so after 3h on phone. what i know is that my bank cant make chargeback they need assistance from Trades Standards.
now waiting for calls from them all.

Anything else i can do right now?

If your bank refuses to cooperate on a possible chargeback, you may have to resort to professional assistance from a chargeback company.

WinChargeback has been helping FPA members in cases like this.

Standard procedure..they figured out u found the forum and they scared like **** that u will chargeback.

Please specify what information exactly are you referring to and when was it provided to you. In regards to the high risk, you have approved Risk Warning when opening an account with Banc De Binary therefor you were fully aware of the risks involved when trading.

The trading recommendations that have been provided to you are being generated by the Trading Central, independent technical analysis research house, which is regulated by CYSEC therefor your claim that they were false recommendations is not correct.

The phone recordings will not be provided as it is the property of the company.

The reference number of your complaint is xxxxxxxx

another mail from BDB

another mail from BDB
It's all utter rubbish and these scammers only keep responding by blaming their victims. The only way they will pay you out is if you have videoed them instructing you to place the trades while you were on shared Skype screen with them, or recording all your phone calls with them. Please do so the next time they call you, but do not mention to them that you are going to record them or they will not speak once they know that you will be recording them.

Can I ask that everyone who has been scammed go to this thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-account-and-financial-details.45838/ - please post all details you have of Banc de Binary bank accounts that they have asked you to wire transfer funds into - that's the only way they will be able to get scot free with your funds as your bank will not be able to assist you to retrieve your funds, unless you take these scammers to court.

Please also post all details of companies your credit card transfers were routed / funneled through (SMS conformations or however your bank informed you), and which end Banc de Binary company / entity received your funds - you can find that from your credit card transaction statements.

Please let's all post all financial details Banc de Binary uses to steal and scam our money from us. In your reports to all the various authorities, please also update your reports and point them to this forum that you reported being scammed at, together with all other victims, and point them in particular to the Banc de Binary account and financial information.

Here's another scam fest targeted at Malaysians ... http://www.24businessnews.com/lp/ro...F3344&utm_source=4848082&utm_content=61837226

And all the "successful" binary traders putting in their 2 cents worth ..............

With the scammers Banc de Binary being the "preferred broker" obviously - http://www.24businessnews.com/lpd/b...G-yg0v9zp9HQgGJ3AAAAAAAOBgyAAAAAAA&t=40246806

I'm pretty sure that the landing page changes for different countries, with the scammers Banc de Binary still being the "preferred broker" everywhere.

It's all utter rubbish and these scammers only keep responding by blaming their victims. The only way they will pay you out is if you have videoed them instructing you to place the trades while you were on shared Skype screen with them, or recording all your phone calls with them. Please do so the next time they call you, but do not mention to them that you are going to record them or they will not speak once they know that you will be recording them.
Karol, please also make sure you take snapshots of your account or save details from there ASAP if you haven't already as they will terminate the account and misappropriate the balance of the funds left in the account as they did with the rest of the victims. You will not be able to log in once they terminate your account.

Karol, please also make sure you take snapshots of your account or save details from there ASAP if you haven't already as they will terminate the account and misappropriate the balance of the funds left in the account as they did with the rest of the victims. You will not be able to log in once they terminate your account.
Thank you, already saved my account page on my computer

Back