• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
i get the feeling most people just want their money back who have been scammed by yourselves....but what of the many many people who never find this website and who are similarly scammed?if you defraud someone out of their life savings (in many cases we are talking $50,000 and up),then in all honesty you deserve to be investigated from a CRIMINAL perspective,and i believe someone should be informing liverpool fc officially to inform them of the kind of company that they are choosing to affiliate themselves with.
Good on you for telling them that! I think that all of us who have been scammed should be writing to Liverpool fc officially, as well as to standard chartered who I see from the Liverpool fc website is the main corporate sponsor. One of the credit cards I was scammed out of was a standard chartered card, so I shall be escalating this to them as well. So please everyone, let's start writing to Liverpool fc and standard chartered as well to bring this up to light!

1wildhorse we urge you to provide us with the account numbers of people you believe were scammed and we will review each and every case.
We are a company with great social responsibility and there is nothing more important to us then our clients.
Regarding people who never find this website, we want you to know that we are active on multiple forums and websites and work day and night to search pro actively for any mentions of our company to see if there is a client in need of help.
In addition to that we are actively helping clients on all our social media platforms and offer a live chat on our website as well as the ability to send a message to the higher management straight from the Homepage.

AnneW your complaint was escalated and is currently reviewed by our senior staff to provide you with the best resolution possible.

We invite any client who believes he was scammed or would like to file a complaint to provide us with his or her account number and we will review each and every case individually.

Dear AnneW,
As requested by Tracey Ludlam, please provide us with the ID numbers of the protected trades for further investigation.

Thank you for your patience

I'm 45 yrs old and I never actively participated in any forum or posted that much on any social media sites but due to the CIVILIZED experience with bank de binary, I came to this point after providing all the proofs that the VIP account managers have lied and enrolled me into day trades rather than the promised ventures and the Laurent group trades that cause the loss of more than 94000$ in less than 30min and when requested my money back I was requested to deposits more
We once again apologize for the negative experience you had, and we have escalated your complaint and we are looking into the option to refund as much of your account as possible even though a charge-back was issued from your side before we had the chance to find a solution.

Our aim is to assist all our clients through any medium they use to contact us.

We thank you for your patience, and once again apologize for any inconvenience our account managers may have caused.

We once again apologize for the negative experience you had, and we have escalated your complaint and we are looking into the option to refund as much of your account as possible even though a charge-back was issued from your side before we had the chance to find a solution.

Our aim is to assist all our clients through any medium they use to contact us.

We thank you for your patience, and once again apologize for any inconvenience our account managers may have caused.

Does this happen a lot this "inconvenience our account managers may have caused"?
Just got off the phone with tha manager of one of your account managers. He told me he was the manager of Chris Johnson who lost me my money last week. He admitted Chris made mistakes and was off the case, he never have seen this kind of bad trades, but so far I see a lot of similar stories on different forums, now this Aleksander White wanted me to put even more money on the account to recover.....
when talking about gaining my trust back he said he was not interested in that, he even mentioned when I suggested a smaller amount Quote "My commission is already very high. I am making very, very good money. I do not need to sit down and make less commission for myself and for my family" unquote, is this the general attitude of a company who wants to keep clients?
When I asked further he stated that the reason I lost my money was because of my "tiny, TINY! little account of 6K" There the truth came out, small accounts are not worth their time. when I told him the call was being recorded the answer was, "Stop wasting my time!"

BDB, this seems to be the general attitude of your account managers, at least of the two I have spoken so far. I f this is not a scam to get more money out of our pockets please provide us with something that proves otherwise

Dear AnneW,
As requested by Tracey Ludlam, please provide us with the ID numbers of the protected trades for further investigation.

Thank you for your patience
Hello there, how can I provide such evidence when nothing was provided by Edward West to me in the first place? He misrepresented and was criminally neglected to "teach" and "educate" me on how to trade which is what was promised - and which is what is set out on your website as part of the services to be provided under a "VIP" "Platinum Account". I do not even know where you all come up with the number previously provided by Tracey, and I've already informed her of the same.

Nick Turner, who is Head of Recovery for BDB was in contact with me last night. Basically the crux of the matter is that I would need to continue to pump money which I do not have into "recovering" the account! Whether it be begging, borrowing or stealing the same so that I can "recover" the deliberately lost amount of USD$52,600. In order to withdraw the USD$52,600 immediately, I would need to have USD$117,750 in the balance in my Banc de Binary account! So, I put that in and get back USD$52,600, and what happens to the rest of the fresh funds injected into the account, assuming that I even had that kind of money after Edward West and Banc de Binary have wiped out / stolen more than what I have in my entire life savings from me! Where do you expect that I get this kind of money??? If I had half that kind of money, you can rest assured that I will not allow that to be "lost" for me again from all the "recovery" stories I have come across on this forum.

Since I don't have that sort of money, I can still get my balance of 75% of the amount lost which is $88312.50. This will enable Nick Turner and 2 other traders on his team 2-4 weeks to guide me into recovering my USD$52,600. The sums just don't add up ... or I'm really bad in maths.

Tyoed too quickly earlier. I would need to have USD$88,312.50 in my account in order to start recovering USD$52,600! The math does not add up!

I'm 45 yrs old and I never actively participated in any forum or posted that much on any social media sites but due to the CIVILIZED experience with bank de binary, I came to this point after providing all the proofs that the VIP account managers have lied and enrolled me into day trades rather than the promised ventures and the Laurent group trades that cause the loss of more than 94000$ in less than 30min and when requested my money back I was requested to deposits more
Hi Isamh, totally with you on this one. I've never been one for real participation in any forum, but this bunch of scammers cheating me out of my entire life savings just makes me spitting mad now after the initial shock and disbelief that I'm in such deep debt now at the age of 50, having lost my entire life savings to Edward West and Banc de Binary.
I say that in addition to reporting the scam to the IC3 at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx, that we should take it further as 1wildhorse stated, and we should all also be emailing Liverpool fc officially to inform them of the kind of company that they have chosen to affiliate themselves with - I'm sure that the bulk of the Liverpool fc supporters cannot afford to have their life savings siphoned away from them either.
On top of that, we should also all be writing to Standard Chartered to notify them as Liverpool fc's main club sponsor that their sponsorship is now tainted by Banc de Binary's partnership with Liverpool fc as Banc de Binary are scammers - and point them to this forum as well as any other forums which discuss the scams perpetrated by Banc de Binary on all of us!
Just did some googling, and saw one of the announcements here - http://www.insideworldfootball.com/...and-banc-de-binary-in-new-online-trading-deal. Banc de Binary is now Liverpool fc's Official Binary Options Partner in Europe, Canada, Australia and South Africa. God help all the Liverpool fc fans who have been scammed as well. Extracted from the same URL:- "Banc De Binary took to its blog to write: "We hope that our new partnership will unite our valued traders, and the loyal Liverpool fan base. We see Liverpool as a natural partner that traders can look up to. LFC is one of England's most successful foot clubs and holds 41 major honors to its name.""
Let me look for emails unless someone beats me to it. Can only do that after work, hopefully within the next couple of days, and I will post the contact details here for all of us to send our emails of complaints to both Liverpool fc and Standard Chartered. I think that we should also email the owner of Liverpool fc if possible to notify them of the partnership with a bunch of scammers. Let me see if I can do some research on that too and let everyone know. I'm hoping that someone else will also help me look for this information if possible! Let's get the ball rolling to show them that we only want our money back in full and cut through all the trite and insincere platitudes spouted at us despite knowing and condoning the institutional level of scamming by their employees, with the following:-

"We were surprised to hear about your experience and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.
We would like to provide you with an amicable solution to your complaint and therefore urge you write directly to our Customer Service at cs@bbinary.com
Sincerely,
Banc De Binary"

BDB Rep is here to solve your problem guys, Lets wait for them to investigate your accounts.

BDB Rep is here to solve your problem guys, Lets wait for them to investigate your accounts.
Thank you.
We will update here tomorrow regarding any updates and progress for each and every client who submitted their dispute through the forum.

AnneW - The ability to submit a complaint to any possible authority, partner we have or any other website is open to you. But please try to understand that the more official complaints you send, the less opportunities to help we have. Once your official complaint to any authority or partner escalates no one inside the company will be able to assist you because it will be out of our hands.

We ask to give us the time to attempt and resolve the case and if we fail to find a resolution that works both ways, you are welcome to take your case to any authority you see fit.
But until then, please give us the little hope you may have in us.

We are not ignoring your complaint, we are not avoiding it, we are actively trying to find a solution.

Back