• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary on repeat

I am having an issue with a company
Yes, of course these complaints are forwarded to the company, giving them time to eventually fix the
problems etc…..sounds as lot of confusions here……….

Ombudsman’s services are indented for consumers, free of charge (ok, 20eur) a Law office would
cost quite more, so prior any conclusions wait for their written responds, which of course will
take time, same thing with a Law office.
I thought that it would be courteous for them to acknowledge receipt of the report and give me a report number ... guess it's a waiting game. At least they acknowledged my original email and sent me the official form to fill out which also requested the €20!

There is hardly any feedback about this Cyprus meditation service, the uk financial ombudsman will
write to the Business giving them 8 weeks for reply……….
Chargeback is most likely the same time frame, go for both, once their ombudsman has
established company’s wrong doing, you are in good shape…………

I had a lot of money in my account. I caught on to their trade down to 0 scheme. Then I placed many withdrawals. They would not allow it. They then locked me out from accessing my account. They stole all the money from my account, approximately 219K. Now I have 0 in my account.

keysha
Banc de Binary did a lot more to me than my above statement. When I placed withdrawals from my account they kept cancelling them. Banc de Binary would not allow me to withdraw my own portion from my account. Then I received a phone call from my agent, Jack Stefan. He told me if I do not stop trying to withdraw my funds he would fine me $300,000. USD. Then I would lose all in my account plus another $300,000. I still placed another withdrawal from my account. Then Banc de Binary locked me out forever to be able to access my account again. Then I received a phone call from Daniele of Banc de Binary. He said if I do not drop the dispute case with Banc de Binary, within 12 hours he would charge me. The consequence of that charge would be, "I would be sent to jail for 5 years and Banc de Binary would black-list me from ever receiving a charge card again for the rest of my life".
Any money that one puts into this so-called opportunity will be stolen from them through Banc de Binary's orchestrated and premeditated scheme. If I lost a trade Banc de Binary wins as profit. If I win a trade Banc de Binary wins as profit again. When I placed my deposits Banc de Binary wins again. I lost in every instance. for example:
At the point I caught onto their scheme, I would not place any more trades. There was 219K in my account.
Therefore, Banc de Binary's portion was $109,500. USD that they took and I have no problem with.
My portion was $109,500. USD that Banc de Binary stole from me. That I do have a huge problem with.
I had deposited $114,000. USD that Jack Stefan and Ross Collins had coerced me and were relentless in getting me to keep putting more and more money into my account. Banc de Binary took my deposit of $114,000. USD as well.
So to a GRAND TOTAL of $333,000. USD was Banc de Binary's profit.
Banc de Binary sent me a refund of $27,092.68 USD to pacify me from this horrendous heist of stealing my money and closed my account. I should be so grateful and dancing on the tables.
This is my experience with Banc Binary without any exaggeration. I swear with my hand on a stack of bibles this is what I have gone through with Banc de Binary and my agents who were supposed to support me.

From my experience with Banc de Binary I believe Banc de Binary's real business is a business of embezzlement through manipulation.
I also wonder if Banc de Binary is involved in money laundering.

I'am wondering, why BDB scammers still not in jail??? I think they just pay somebody:)

Hello Keysha, i sure know what you are talking about, it’s the present standard of most Cyprus/Israeli based brokerage companies, victims had been live threatened, recordings exist, criminal courts are involved…….

Some victims will agree signing waivers to recover deposits, others may refuse, some may just consider a loss and forget the whole story, others never realized they had been scammed………and then you have those who don’t give a damn whatever legal action costs or time it takes.

Fact, filling a complaint towards cysec ombudsman, is a good start, take your time, it needs to be precis with most possible prove and support.

(sure, money laundring, cocaine etc......but just forget these comments in your complaint)

Hello Keysha, i sure know what you are talking about, it’s the present standard of most Cyprus/Israeli based brokerage companies, victims had been live threatened, recordings exist, criminal courts are involved…….

Some victims will agree signing waivers to recover deposits, others may refuse, some may just consider a loss and forget the whole story, others never realized they had been scammed………and then you have those who don’t give a damn whatever legal action costs or time it takes.

Fact, filling a complaint towards cysec ombudsman, is a good start, take your time, it needs to be precis with most possible prove and support.

(sure, money laundring, cocaine etc......but just forget these comments in your complaint)
thanks for the tip Oscarra, I understand, it just makes me so angry

Complain to Cysec, the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, eConsumer (post the complaint number), and your local police. If you deposited by credit card, have a chat with the issuing bank's fraud department about the possibility of a chargeback.

Keep ALL communications with BDB in writing. Be careful what you sign - it may be used against you if you do file a chargeback request.

Let the CFTC know about the situation. They currently have charges filed against Banc de Binary and it's CEO.

Back