Complaint by a Multi - BANC DE BINARY SCAM

vane24

Multi of Vanessa.P
my email account is registered to flaviana.merea55@gmail.com, have been the victim of fraud from your deck, I reported several times that your platform malfunctioned and the type of problem but I was told that I had no reimbursement for sore platform operations, I am sending a group complaint with other people on the site, those who want to approach me to add me on skype vane200891, soon also a legal representative will help

ps:I am using a translator sorry but I speak Italian

my email account is registered to flaviana.merea55@gmail.com, have been the victim of fraud from your deck, I reported several times that your platform malfunctioned and the type of problem but I was told that I had no reimbursement for sore platform operations, I am sending a group complaint with other people on the site, those who want to approach me to add me on skype vane200891, soon also a legal representative will help

ps:I am using a translator sorry but I speak Italian

Contact Rebecca here, she will help you to get back your money.
Contatto Rebecca qui, lei vi aiuterà a ottenere indietro i vostri soldi.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

I contacted her, but he said he could not help me because I did not speak English

If you deposited by credit card, contact your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain very carefully exactly what happened and as if a chargeback of some or all of your deposits is possible.

as mentioned in the previous post, my bank informed me that it is no longer possible to request a chargeback because it has been 90 days

I'm glad my cards are from competent banks. I've seen obvious fraud complaints well within time limits get chargebacks rejected by lazy or incompetent bank employees.

Back