Banc De Binary Scam

JagadishK

Recruit
Hi,

I’m JK, presently residing in UAE

I got registered into Banc de Binary (BDB) in the month of June 2016 and my account number in BDB is 9/0001516434 and the account manager name is Ryan Hawkings (may not be his name) and I have been trading or thinking that I was trading for few months now. I have invested 15,000 USD in this account and things were fine till I asked for withdrawal.

My account was at 78,000 USD and suddenly in a matter of few hours my account was 250 USD and I’m sure this is done for asking withdrawal. I was promised to take out 50,000 USD by end of October 2016.
Now, the account manager calls up and ask me to fund another 10,000 USD if I want to recover the rest of my money or else I lose all the money I invested and I’m in no position to get more money now and I feel I was tricked and cheated with their manipulated trading software.

I have reached out to the Financial Ombudsman Office.

Request you to guide me on further action and get back my money

Hi,

I’m JK, presently residing in UAE

I got registered into Banc de Binary (BDB) in the month of June 2016 and my account number in BDB is 9/0001516434 and the account manager name is Ryan Hawkings (may not be his name) and I have been trading or thinking that I was trading for few months now. I have invested 15,000 USD in this account and things were fine till I asked for withdrawal.

My account was at 78,000 USD and suddenly in a matter of few hours my account was 250 USD and I’m sure this is done for asking withdrawal. I was promised to take out 50,000 USD by end of October 2016.
Now, the account manager calls up and ask me to fund another 10,000 USD if I want to recover the rest of my money or else I lose all the money I invested and I’m in no position to get more money now and I feel I was tricked and cheated with their manipulated trading software.

I have reached out to the Financial Ombudsman Office.

Request you to guide me on further action and get back my money
Hi JagadishK,
How did you make your deposits ? if you used credit cards you could request your bank for a Chargeback but it might be difficult as your transactions are dated over 120 days back!

Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will review your case and guide you to get back your money.

Hi,

I have been in touch with the famous Law firm in UK - Giambrone Law Firm. They have been helping the victims of Binary Option trading and have sent me a link for others to apply so that we can fight the case together and also share the expenses instead of doing it separately.

http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/se...tigation/english/legal-action-banc-de-binary/

Please enroll yourself by 14th November 2016 and we will fight Banc De Binary together

Back