• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary scammed me out of my life savings

I am having an issue with a company
I was a paying client and Banc de Binary cheated me heinously. In the end I had 219K in my account which was $106,500 for Banc de Binary and $106,500 for me. Banc de Binary stole it all and then locked me out from ever having access to my account again!
keysha

Keysha

Check this out

wealthrecoveryint.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be very very careful with wealthrecoveryint.com

Let's me see.

The site was created in June 2016, about the time the world of binary options finally started to crumble.

If they contact you out of the blue, they claim their alleged legal proceedings and private investigators somehow got your contact info from the broker. Looks more to me like an excuse for someone in the binary industry to have a list of gullible victims who are ready to be squeezed for more money again.

They don't name their lawyers. Why not?

They collect your credit card info.

What's up with the Perk Savings Network link built into the page. Looks like someone thrown together a small array of online businesses so would not have the time to focus on something like filing a lawsuit or a chargeback.

I'd be very very careful with wealthrecoveryint.com

Let's me see.

The site was created in June 2016, about the time the world of binary options finally started to crumble.

If they contact you out of the blue, they claim their alleged legal proceedings and private investigators somehow got your contact info from the broker. Looks more to me like an excuse for someone in the binary industry to have a list of gullible victims who are ready to be squeezed for more money again.

They don't name their lawyers. Why not?

They collect your credit card info.

What's up with the Perk Savings Network link built into the page. Looks like someone thrown together a small array of online businesses so would not have the time to focus on something like filing a lawsuit or a chargeback.

Pharaoh,

Thank you so much for letting me know!

I have not used them or even called them.

So what's the best course of action now that Banc de binary has closed its offices and placed a "For Rent" sign outside the building?

Chargebacks wherever possible. Otherwise lawsuits.

GiambroneLaw.com says they are close to the minimum needed for a class action lawsuit to be free to join. Others are claiming various amounts, but I haven't seen too many of them name a law firm yet.

GiambroneLaw.com says they are close to the minimum needed for a class action lawsuit to be free to join. Others are claiming various amounts, but I haven't seen too many of them name a law firm yet.

But what's his exit fee ?

Pharaoh,

I was scammed in April 2015. Would a chargeback still apply on my Mastercard even though the bank said they cannot help?

Regards

Kenn

To Master Yoda: I was directed by CYPRUS SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION to submit my complaint to fin.ombudsman@financialombudsman.gov.cy. After I have continually been in touch with them for 1 and 1/2 years while they are investigating my claim they have now told me my account is not in Cyprus, my account is in Belize. To date all my emails back and forth are from Cyprus. To date I have never ever received any emails from Belize. Why would the Cyprus Government waste 18 months of their time, and my time, before starting the investigation by checking if my account is indeed in Cyprus?

I asked them to send their result of my investigation that they just completed for the last 18 months to Belize so that I do not have to wait another 18 months for a refund. Anthousa Papacharalambous of fin. ombudsman @ financialombudsman.gov.cy. has now sent me an email they are not allowed to transfer any of my files to Belize. Belize would have to start my investigation from scratch.

Master Yoda, personally I think Banc de Binary found out the Cyprus Gov. were doing an investigation on my account in Cyprus and, therefore, moved my account to Belize.

Please suggest to me what my next step should be?
many thanks,
keysha

Keysha,

Would you please share with us how you're getting on. Have you joined a class/group action. We all need to come together here and share ideas. We've all been scammed by the same rogue broker and feel the pain. I am looking to go with Giambrone law or Skiddaws group

Regards

Kenn

No idea what Giambrone's exit fee is. Unlike a secret group of unknown brokers (which may or may not be legitimate - who can tell when there is no transparency?), any victim interested can call or email Giambrone and ask the details.

Kenn, there are time limits on chargebacks. The longest one I've ever seen is 540 days. April 2015 was over 600 days ago. :(

Heads Up every one!!!

1. Pharaoh, Thank you so much for your response
2. I spoke with CySec today on the phone (someone high-up dealing with Banc de binary fraud cases). He assured me that Banc de binary have been given 3months to resolve ALL outstanding claims. He emphasised the word "all"
3. I pressed that Banc de binary are being iffy in truly resolving outstanding claims and are looking to escape without meeting their obligations.
4. He said they will not be allowed to close fully until EVERY claim has been "satisfied"
5. I asked him what he classes as "Satisfied" that Bdb offered me 10% of what they stole from me (2weeks before they announced they were closing down)
6. I told him that now the announcement has been made public, Bdb are no longer interested in settling matters - that they fobbed me off as recently as last week in an email.
7. He checked the status of my claim on his computer and said Bdb have claimed to be in communication with me in reaching a settlement. I said it was totally false!!!. That they are not interested in resolving this matter whatsoever. If they were, I would not have called him.
8. I said since Banc de binary have now "closed down" - who is to say they will listen to CySec and resolve these matters - that in fact they don't seem to responding to CySEC's demand
9. He replied by saying an email will go out today requesting for detailed information on the true status of each case and they will make a decision.
10. My conclusion, this could take Banc de binary ages to compile a comprehensive report on the status of each case.
11. For those who wish to chase their case, call the chairman's office at CySec. This is what I did.
12. Lets keep this channel open and update ourselves with new information.

Tell your Cysec contact to demand Banc de Binary supply ALL phone, chat, and email records pertaining to your account, from the day of initial contact to present. Then supply everything you have so it can be cross-checked with what BDB provides.

Back