• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary scammed me out of my life savings

I am having an issue with a company
Dear AnneW, Did you get all your money back by filing with INTERPOL? If that is what you are saying please give me their contact information, and I will do the same. God Bless You, keysha

Interpol is not an institution private persons can contact directly and they do not collect funds on behalf of anybody. They just coordinate law enforcment and governmental investigation actions of those countries that are a member to it.

The finiancial ombudsman of Cyprus offers something like a mediation process. Generally EU financial institutions comply with an ombudsman decree from the EU member state where they are situated even though they are not enforceable instruments and Cyprus is an EU member state. The process takes between six to nine months and should interrupt the running of the statute of limitations. It´s convinient to have such an institutuion because any other, more severe options would require much more and tougher evidence than the average one- person consumer is likley to have. So, this would be at least a starting point.

@keysha, I have glanced through your postings of this thread and apparently you have already envolved any gov. institution, that could potentially have in interest in thisl. In one of the previous postings you have already written that you contacted your local police department in BC and only they can decide if they whether to involve Interpol or not.

Dear AnneW, Did you get all your money back by filing with INTERPOL? If that is what you are saying please give me their contact information, and I will do the same. God Bless You, keysha

keysha, unfortunately I've not received one red cent back from Banc de Binary. It was lost enough who received all their money back from Banc de Binary. Please see their thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-7#post-228129 - it is message #69 if you scroll down the webpage. Since you are in BC, Canada, I thought that perhaps you could also file a report with the R.C.M.P. as lost enough did, and ask them to contact INTERPOL as they did with lost enough's case.

yes, and if you want to motivate your local officers a little bit, maybe an idea would be to get in touch with "lostenough" first through the conversation function here and try to figure out who/he she is, so that you can crossreference the old rcmp case -8contact data, DOCKET-NUMBER) which was escalted to interpol to your own one. but this is really all that could be done.

Hello, How does the financial ombudsman manage to get money back for people. I was scammed by Banc de Binary. They are hard core thieves. Please repy. many thanks

In Cyprus, Cysec enforces regulations. The Cyprus Financial Ombudsman is tasked with settling disputes between brokers and clients. If a case is brought, they are supposed to have the power to make a broker pay the client. There's only one way to find out if this really will help you. File a case and keep it up to date.

Dear AnneW, Did you get all your money back by filing with INTERPOL? If that is what you are saying please give me their contact information, and I will do the same.

Back