• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary scammed me out of my life savings

I am having an issue with a company
Banc de Binary knows that they are wrong thats why they paid 350.000 euro to CySEC.

The settlement reached with BDB, for the possible violations, is for the amount of €350.000. The Company has paid the amount of €350.000

Why whould someone pay money for 'possible violations'?

Dear AnneW, Did you get all your money back by filing with INTERPOL? If that is what you are saying please give me their contact information, and I will do the same.
Hi keysha, as mentioned above in post #45, I have unfortunately until today, not received one red cent back from Banc de Binary. It was someone with the nickname called "lost enough" who received all their money back from Banc de Binary. Please see their thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-7#post-228129 - it is stated in post #69 if you scroll down that webpage. Since you are in BC, Canada, I thought that perhaps you could also file a report with the R.C.M.P. which was what "lost enough" did, and ask the R.C.M.P. to also contact INTERPOL for your case, as they did with "lost enough's" case. Once INTERPOL got involved and did the necessary investigations, Banc de Binary paid "lost enough" the entire amount scammed from "lost enough". I would strongly urge that you therefore go to the R.C.M.P. as "lost enough" did and lodge the necessary reports against Banc de Binary. INTERPOL obviously already by now have a file on the BDB scam, so it would be easier this time around for them to investigate your case. Good luck with it all and keep us posted on the outcome of your case.

Hi all, I think that it's also time for us to collectively use social media to get back at these scums of the earth. They have no interest whatsoever in resolving anything - all excuses and more and more lies are used to drag out the process further so that we run out of time to enforce chargebacks etc.

For Banc de Binary, I had mentioned about writing to Standard Chartered as Liverpool FC's main corporate sponsors, as well as the owner of Liverpool FC and the Banc de Binary rep at that point in time asked that I not do that just yet and to allow them the "little hope" we have in them to resolve the matter ... they have since just gone mum about everyone's complaints, so it's now terribly obvious that they are not at all serious about resolving anyone's complaints and that it's just more and more delay tactics in order that the window to complain to our banks about a chargeback pass by and that opportunity is lost to us. I therefore think that by right we all ought to create a major ruckus about it and point out to Liverpool FC about how Banc de Binary now have access to all the Liverpool FC supporters to scam as well with Liverpool FC's endorsement of them as a "partner" and notify Standard Chartered that they are tainted by association with Banc de Binary as a Liverpool FC "partner" when Standard Chartered is Liverpool FC's corporate sponsor ... please see my post at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-mega-scam.43677/page-8, post #78. BDB's response was in post #80.

Hi all, I think that it's also time for us to collectively use social media to get back at these scums of the earth. They have no interest whatsoever in resolving anything - all excuses and more and more lies are used to drag out the process further so that we run out of time to enforce chargebacks etc.

For Banc de Binary, I had mentioned about writing to Standard Chartered as Liverpool FC's main corporate sponsors, as well as the owner of Liverpool FC and the Banc de Binary rep at that point in time asked that I not do that just yet and to allow them the "little hope" we have in them to resolve the matter ... they have since just gone mum about everyone's complaints, so it's now terribly obvious that they are not at all serious about resolving anyone's complaints and that it's just more and more delay tactics in order that the window to complain to our banks about a chargeback pass by and that opportunity is lost to us. I therefore think that by right we all ought to create a major ruckus about it and point out to Liverpool FC about how Banc de Binary now have access to all the Liverpool FC supporters to scam as well with Liverpool FC's endorsement of them as a "partner" and notify Standard Chartered that they are tainted by association with Banc de Binary as a Liverpool FC "partner" when Standard Chartered is Liverpool FC's corporate sponsor ... please see my post at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-mega-scam.43677/page-8, post #78. BDB's response was in post #80.
I think that we all need to share any new forums that we come across as well so that we can post our stories on every forum as well ... I need to start looking and signing up and encouraging all to write in to Standard Chartered and Liverpool FC - we need to get everyone participating and fan the flames under these scums ...

Hi Keysha

How are you sorry to here about Banc de binary

I find myself in the very same spot as your post swindle out of my life saving £76000 and know real way of getting anything back from them. ok i'm at the start of my battle just wonder if you ever got any where with them.

the last lot they swindle was £5500 evey fibber in my body was saying to tell them to go to hell. but well youl know yourself any chance to recover some of it you go for.

So just sent them a nice email giving them 3 days to return the money or I will order a chargebank and inform are loacl fraud police, I know I will get knowhere with that.

Any addvice would be helpful.

I hope you are ok and getting along well in life after being tuch by them.

Pete

Pete,

No matter what they promis, don't send them one more cent.

If you deposited by credit card, don't delay,. Contact the fraud department at your card's issuing bank and ask about a chargeback. Report their reply here.

Contact Cysec, the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, the Belize IFSC, and also ask your bank about where to file online financial fraud charges in your country.

Thanks Pharach

Yes I'm finding out all I need to do, got my links sort out ready to start filling in asap letter wrote to Liverpool fc to let them know about BDB.

I have to give BDB untill Monday 21 at 15:00 to come up with thier responce first.

I will keep eveyone up date with that responce

Thanks Pete

Hi Perttl

Thank you for that just add to my letter. if anyone else has any good links you can post them here and I will add to my letter.

Thanks pete

asst mod has posted the 4 biggest scumbags of the year to vote on but im noticing that none of those names are mr oren laurent the ceo of banc de binary.i think we need to add this guys name to the list somehow.....

Back