Banc de Binary

Markd

Recruit
Dear Friends

I would like to inform you that there is a method to get back your money with banc de binary

1- inform your credit card that you did not receive the services that you were told you will get
A) like teaching you how to trade ( which I am sure non of you received any lessons ) ,
B) most importantly if you can look up the registration of Banc De Binary in you country ( in Canada if you do not have a license to sell or buy securities you are not allowed to tell people about them I give a quote from OSC ( Ontario securities commission )

And it said about Banc de binary that ( this person or company is not registered to engage in the business of (i) trading in securities or (ii) advising any one with respect to investing in buying or selling securities)

Based on that I just sent my request for my money to be returned to me I hope I get my money back

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally, failure to provide withdrawal service is what I recommend, but if they also promised education and failed to deliver, that's one more point well worth bringing up.

Complaining to any and all regulators is also a good idea.

Back