BBB Markets

s.kalt

Private
I Been trading with BBB Markets from November 2016 with Alex Avery and David Weizmann. I had two long term trades and have won and had a balance of € 18300.00 I have made a withdraw request and the Alex phone me very upset with my request. Alex the mannish to lose the hole €18300.00 in two trades. After the loss Alex never called me again just communicating with email.I also ask Alex for his Brokers license and he never reply back. I have found that BBB Markets has been identified as a scam by regulators firms. I have confronted Alex about this and he had denied all.I have written to all the departments and brokers who l have been involved with that I would like to have a refund as they are not a legal binary option company and have no license to trade on the financial market. The reply “We are sorry for your bad experience. If you would like we are able to give you 100% compensation in the form of a bonus. All the information you require is on the website. If something is unclear please let us know.”

This is a well plans operation to steel your money over the long term.

Alex Avery and David Weizmann are here just to steal and destroy people life’s.

DO Not trust BBB Markets they will definitely stealing all your money. A Scam. Let stop BBB Markets!

I Been trading with BBB Markets from November 2016 with Alex Avery and David Weizmann. I had two long term trades and have won and had a balance of € 18300.00 I have made a withdraw request and the Alex phone me very upset with my request. Alex the mannish to lose the hole €18300.00 in two trades. After the loss Alex never called me again just communicating with email.I also ask Alex for his Brokers license and he never reply back. I have found that BBB Markets has been identified as a scam by regulators firms. I have confronted Alex about this and he had denied all.I have written to all the departments and brokers who l have been involved with that I would like to have a refund as they are not a legal binary option company and have no license to trade on the financial market. The reply “We are sorry for your bad experience. If you would like we are able to give you 100% compensation in the form of a bonus. All the information you require is on the website. If something is unclear please let us know.”

This is a well plans operation to steel your money over the long term.

Alex Avery and David Weizmann are here just to steal and destroy people life’s.

DO Not trust BBB Markets they will definitely stealing all your money. A Scam. Let stop BBB Markets!
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I have not received any replies from BBB Markets since I have invited them to join.watt is the next step forward?

Yes I have tried , I can see the account manager are online but he doesn’t answers. The phone numbers he had called me on do not work.

Back