BECFD-Withdrawals not possible- Seems like Frauds

Dmowner

Recruit
Hi, I am posting my case with a lot of hope here that I can get my hard earned money back.
It all started by a call from Forex Trading Central and I registered in forextradingcentral.com.
I tried withdrawal from the BECFD platform 7 times but got cancelled and BeCFD asked to contact account manager. This is now going on for almost 1 month. The account manager Mr. Oliver Thompson is not responding for quite some time and before he used to call me daily. He had promised me I can withdraw my Investment Amount and Trade only with profit Amount after Transferring Funds From FxUnit to BeCFD as FxUnit is not professional platform and has lot of Computer Glitches and he personally don’t like it.He transferred my funds to BeCFD and additionally made me Deposit again $ 5000 into BECFD to Withdraw my funds. Next day he said I can take only half of my funds and also he tried to open some Forex Trades With MT4 platform which I rejected forcefully and cut the Remote connection as he was not keeping his promises and want to put me into more and more trouble. He made me pay and pay giving me reasons which I could not understand. He even asked my Complete Credit Card Details including my CVV number which is never to be done as a Professional and more over he went on to ask me My Bank Account WebConsole to open in front of him so he can Wire Transfer my only remaining funds which I am sustaining my life.
All these events give a suspicion that they are going to go away with my money and I need to catch them.
The live chat in BECFD is always active but everytime the put me back to account manager even thoughI told them he is not responding anymore.
I just need to get my funds back.

Hi, I am posting my case with a lot of hope here that I can get my hard earned money back.
It all started by a call from Forex Trading Central and I registered in forextradingcentral.com.
I tried withdrawal from the BECFD platform 7 times but got cancelled and BeCFD asked to contact account manager. This is now going on for almost 1 month. The account manager Mr. Oliver Thompson is not responding for quite some time and before he used to call me daily. He had promised me I can withdraw my Investment Amount and Trade only with profit Amount after Transferring Funds From FxUnit to BeCFD as FxUnit is not professional platform and has lot of Computer Glitches and he personally don’t like it.He transferred my funds to BeCFD and additionally made me Deposit again $ 5000 into BECFD to Withdraw my funds. Next day he said I can take only half of my funds and also he tried to open some Forex Trades With MT4 platform which I rejected forcefully and cut the Remote connection as he was not keeping his promises and want to put me into more and more trouble. He made me pay and pay giving me reasons which I could not understand. He even asked my Complete Credit Card Details including my CVV number which is never to be done as a Professional and more over he went on to ask me My Bank Account WebConsole to open in front of him so he can Wire Transfer my only remaining funds which I am sustaining my life.
All these events give a suspicion that they are going to go away with my money and I need to catch them.
The live chat in BECFD is always active but everytime the put me back to account manager even thoughI told them he is not responding anymore.
I just need to get my funds back.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Not an issue, keep us updated on your issue.

Hi Sir,
This is the latest update. After I sent them the FPA link, Mr. Red from BECFD called me the same day and asked about the conflict and he said also he will hear from the Account Manager what he has to say. He also added that BECFD is liable only for the amount which I deposited directly to their platform ($5000) and not for the the funds which was transferred from FXUnit which was around $30,000. He also said that if the account manager agrees to transfer the funds back to FXUnit he will inform me and I have to withdraw from Fxunit. Next day he again called me and said I am entitled to Withdraw $ 5000 from BECFD.
I went back and checked my account in BECFD, I saw only $ 2000 in my account where earlier it was $34,610. I contacted BECFD Live chat and told them to ask Mr. Red to call me immediately and they said my account manager will soon contact me. I have put withdrawal request for remaining $2000 since 1st of this month but it still shows as "PENDING" where as I can see withdrawal of $32,0000 from my account without me requesting which shows as "COMPLETE".
I went back and checked my FXUNIT account and it shows $ 64,720, which means $32,610 got transferred from BECFD because FXUnit when I logged in last month it was showing BONUS only which was $32,000 and was not withdrawable. Now I clicked on withdrawal on FXunit and I put 20,000 as test and the request went through and now its showing as pending and not approved from FXUnit. I sent the FX Unit Support to release my funds but they are not responding since 01-11-2017.
Today also I contacted the Live chat in BECFD but once they know its me, I think they stops conversation.
FXUnit is not responding at all.
Thats all sir. Kindly let me know what next.

Attachments

• FXUnit Account.PNG
    FXUnit Account.PNG
    101.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Withdrawals BECFD.PNG
    Withdrawals BECFD.PNG
    48.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi Sir,
This is the latest update. After I sent them the FPA link, Mr. Red from BECFD called me the same day and asked about the conflict and he said also he will hear from the Account Manager what he has to say. He also added that BECFD is liable only for the amount which I deposited directly to their platform ($5000) and not for the the funds which was transferred from FXUnit which was around $30,000. He also said that if the account manager agrees to transfer the funds back to FXUnit he will inform me and I have to withdraw from Fxunit. Next day he again called me and said I am entitled to Withdraw $ 5000 from BECFD.
I went back and checked my account in BECFD, I saw only $ 2000 in my account where earlier it was $34,610. I contacted BECFD Live chat and told them to ask Mr. Red to call me immediately and they said my account manager will soon contact me. I have put withdrawal request for remaining $2000 since 1st of this month but it still shows as "PENDING" where as I can see withdrawal of $32,0000 from my account without me requesting which shows as "COMPLETE".
I went back and checked my FXUNIT account and it shows $ 64,720, which means $32,610 got transferred from BECFD because FXUnit when I logged in last month it was showing BONUS only which was $32,000 and was not withdrawable. Now I clicked on withdrawal on FXunit and I put 20,000 as test and the request went through and now its showing as pending and not approved from FXUnit. I sent the FX Unit Support to release my funds but they are not responding since 01-11-2017.
Today also I contacted the Live chat in BECFD but once they know its me, I think they stops conversation.
FXUnit is not responding at all.
Thats all sir. Kindly let me know what next.
I highly suggest you to Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Back