Beeoptions

Hi,

We are marketers and list builders.

We are reviewing 9 binary companies, software, strategies, groups..etc

Beeoptions, was our 1st to fund.

We funded $1000.

After that, we were called by the company and talked into funding up more money, with promises of help.

They never told us about the bonus traps.

They say we have to cover a $30,000, bonus trap volume, in order to withdrawal any of our money.

We have enough documentation to sue and plan to.

If anyone else got scammed by Beeoptions, you can join our International class action lawsuit.

The broker there, also, said that, there was risk free insured trades 2 times, that the company never did, however, put us in a deeper bonus trap.

I would like to post a copy here, of what one of the other brokers e-mailed us back, with promises of the company making things right.

Quite the opposite happened.

Many people there, told us different stories and lies.

There are many other things that they do, to scam you.

Too many to list here, however, see the copy of the e-mail that was sent to me below and do not use this company !!!
Copy:
Greg,

1) In regards to the Eur/Usd and Sugar trades - very bad trades. I'm not sure what his "strategy" was.

2) This withdrawal of a bonus of $4,000.00 is a mistake, makes no sense based on my record of transactions.

3) I listened to Patricks conversations with you. I cannot find any records of said trade, or what your deposit was directly intended for. Patrick no longer works here for such reasons.

I will be available in about an hour to speak, maybe we can talk and discuss what you'd like to do. The firm is of course prepared to make things right in your account.

Back