• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

best broker - fxnet or other?

tootro20

Recruit
Hi, guys, I want to have a live account on fxnet but I need to know your experience from fxnet.

I saw good and bad reviews but at last their management changed.

I could make more money on their demo account, their Persian support team(Marjan Montazeri) told me all of the reviews about their broker is fake and they gave services to other Iranians too.

Can I trust fxnet??
some of the guys say to have an account on roboforex or hotforex as before I have an account on exness but I wanna switch another broker.
please guide me.

FxNet currently has a 2.6 star rating. Does the support team want to claim that the 5 star reviews are also fake, or only the customer reviews with 1 Star. Ask the support team about the wave of fake positive reviews in 2013. Ask the support team about the FPA Traders Court vote against the company and why that client was never paid. Ask the support team why I and my review moderators spend so much time and effort keeping the FPA's reviews as fair and honest as possible.

Hi, guys, I want to have a live account on fxnet but I need to know your experience from fxnet.

I saw good and bad reviews but at last their management changed.

I could make more money on their demo account, their Persian support team(Marjan Montazeri) told me all of the reviews about their broker is fake and they gave services to other Iranians too.

Can I trust fxnet??
some of the guys say to have an account on roboforex or hotforex as before I have an account on exness but I wanna switch another broker.
please guide me.

Read the reviews here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.fxnet.com, If they said its fake then ask them why they didn't came FPA to claim that those reviews are fake?

Any broker can contact FPA if they feel xyz review is fake and submit the proof.

Also, ask them why FxNet was posting replies to reviews in 2013, then disappeared. Brokers can now attach replies directly to reviews. If FxNet's owners think even 1 review is fake, why didn't they show up and challenge the reviewer to post an account number.

I think the bulk of those reviews are 100% true. They show FxNet getting worse over time.

Cysec is a very slow regulator which has only recently begin taking serious steps to enforce it's own regulations. Don't expect them to jump in until after there are at least 100 complaints backed up by evidence.

I have real account with them, no problem in withdrawing and good service. I suggest this broker to other users too.

Back