best time to Start daily+houly candle

kureja

Private
i follow the candlestick charts , i am little bit confused that at what time the daily candle should open? i mean that should the candle be open according to the new york time or london time or some else time zone so that i can see the exact candle formation. and can follow the exact trend .
thank you

regards,
kureja

i follow the candlestick charts , i am little bit confused that at what time the daily candle should open? i mean that should the candle be open according to the new york time or london time or some else time zone so that i can see the exact candle formation. and can follow the exact trend .
thank you

regards,
kureja

That depends on the broker's GMT offset. Also, make sure to ask the broker about whether or not they change their trade server clocks for DST.

Since forex is 24/5, the different clock settings of different brokers mean that not everyone is looking at the same 4 hour and daily charts. That will weaken the strength of these candles and in items tied to them (such as fibs) in comparison to candles which are common at all forex brokers (such as hourly and weekly).

i think NEW YORK time is best.

Why?

Back