Bforex fraud people

Following people claiming to be associated with Bforex are 100% fraud.

1) Dhaval Churi
2) Leena Narsule

Email of Dhaval Churi doesn't exist that is dhaval.c@bforex.com

I made deposit which Bforex is not refunding. I requested for refund of deposit only.

It seems that Bforex is frauders chain operating online from different countries.

This company has no physical address. The above mentioned person claims they are Indian and working for Bforex in Bulgaria.

I request genuine investors not invest with them and report the matter to police and legal authorities.

The following people are total fraud and all are made cautious if came across them. Their email IDs are also fruad.
1) Dhaval Chrui :
dhaval.c@bforex.com
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.
2) Leena Narsule
3) Sana Shaikh sana.shaikh@bforex.com

Thank you for this warning! Tells us later, please, how it's going with your report/

Following people claiming to be associated with Bforex are 100% fraud.

1) Dhaval Churi
2) Leena Narsule

Email of Dhaval Churi doesn't exist that is dhaval.c@bforex.com

I made deposit which Bforex is not refunding. I requested for refund of deposit only.

It seems that Bforex is frauders chain operating online from different countries.

This company has no physical address. The above mentioned person claims they are Indian and working for Bforex in Bulgaria.

I request genuine investors not invest with them and report the matter to police and legal authorities.

You talked with broker about the fake person and emails? If yes then what replied you have received from them?

Back