BIG OPTION problems

Hi,

My name is Richard Howlett. I am a solicitor and Partner at Selachii LLP based in London. We are instructed by a creditor of Binary Book (WSB Investment LTD). We have filed a Winding Up Petition in the High Court in London. A copy of the Winding Up Petition can be found here:-

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2458581

A copy of the Winding Up Petition has been hand delivered to their registered office in Coventry, sent by email and also notified on Twitter.

If you are a client/customer or creditor of WSB Investment Ltd please take note of this notice. We are currently accepting instructions from any client of WSB Investment Ltd to add them as a supporting petitioner to the winding Up Petition.

Please email info@selachii.co.uk for further details or to notify us of your interest as a creditor.

Richard Howlett
Selachii LLP

Allways nice to see, some victimes taking legal actions……….
One unique appointment for this Hungarian Director,…….the usual scam smell !

After 4 months and 67 e-mails they have put a recording message on all my e-mail:

Daniel Germain
Subject: Investigation.
FEB 11, 2016 | 06:56PM GMT

Jack Hunter replied:
Dear Daniel Germain,
Kindly note that this case has been escalated to the investigation department and we are here to assist you further in this issue.
Please note that your account balance is $ 0.65, we already transferred 3578.00$. Kindly note that your account balance was not sufficient when you submitted a request of 8575.00$.
Kindly note that according to the terms and condition
7. Risk Disclosure
You agree to use the Site at your own risk.
Without limiting the undermentioned provisions, the services provided on this site is intended only to customers who are able to withstand the loss of any money they invest and who understand the risks and have experience in taking risks in financial markets. The possibility exists that you could endure a loss of some or all of your initial investment and hence you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks related to binary options trading, and solicit advice from an independent financial advisor in case of doubts.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for further issues. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Jck Hunter
Customer Support Officer
Email: Support Officer
Web: www.bigoption.com
Support Centre : http://support.bigoption.com/
Tel : +44 20 3006 8506
Fax : +44 20 3727 0805
Fax : +1 212 954 5020

It's 6 times that I received this e-mail

for 32 000$US, I am frustrated but now I will pass in action CFTC, NFA,SEC,FINRA and FBI. If you have more places to give me, tell me.

eConsumer.gov - and post the complaint number here. eConsumer doesn't take action. It collects data and shares it on request with police and regulators worldwide. Your filing may hold the key to some other case against the company moving forward or being shelved. Someone else's filing may have a critical piece of evidence your cases filed with other agencies lack.

Back