BIG OPTION

Izzypower

Recruit
Complaining about the Company BIG OPTION

Hi Guys,

I have invested with Big Options, they had this thing called Binary Breaker Auto trading which I dint even know was related to this company, I wanted to find out if the software called Binary Reaper really works, than after I put $250 I saw that my account was getting too many loses, so I stopped the Auto trader, than a broker from Big Options called me (Kevin White) saying that he can trade for me and wanted me to put as much money as I can so which he said to me to put $15-$30k once he heard my credit limit.

I said I will not do that, because I said I cannot trust him as yet, and that he needs to show me proof and proof himself to me first. After long talks almost for 2 weeks, eventually he agreed, than I only put $1000 than he started to trade and made a very small amount of money $200 est. but because the trades where long trades like 2-4 weeks apart, he kept calling me asking me for more money, and he kept saying that with such little money he cannot do anything, he said that there is a non -farm payroll news coming up, that I should not miss this blabla..he said that he will double my account in that news. So after sending me winning trades of other trades he did apparently, which I didn't believe but said...I am going to give you a go and put only $4000 extra. The first day I put the money he gambled and lost 6 trades out of 6 trades $2650 out of the $5000 USD. Earlier before he started to trade, he said he will make low risk trades. I also mentioned that he should not trade more than 10% of the total account! But he dint listen he just did his own thing without consulting me by breaking our agreement.

I said to him to recover the $2650 and was complaining that he dint do what I said. He apologised saying that the hedging dint go well etc. I was very angry.

Than he said the company agreed to give me the $2650 back as a bonus, which means he has to make $53,000 in order for me to withdraw the money, now I am totally stuck, I had to make a decision to either just to withdraw my $2350 USD or go by what Mr. Kevin White says. He promised me that he will be able to achieve the 53k within 6 months. He said he is very certain about it. It’s like he deliberately made sure I lose the money so that I can be stuck with these guys! How can a Broker lose 6 trades out of 6 trades and lose $2650 in one day!!!! I would have had much better chance by myself trading pushing buttons. How can a Company hire such a person who does not know what his doing!!!!

So now, I said that he dint comply with the customer policy which was to stay within my guidelines, which was to invest only 10% of the account which he did it again and again afterwards he kept losing trades the account was as low as $2600 est waiting for expiry and the account now is at $4628.29 after winning and losing, but this took like 3 months or so. He was going to make the $53k in 6 months, but he kept losing.

I complaint to the company but can't get true to the manager....it’s like they keep avoiding me. The Broker Kevin White is blaming me that it was my fault that I lost, because I stopped him from losing more of my borrowed money that I am paying interest on.

I asked that I want my full refund and my whole account to be restored to full which is $5000, but no answer, they keep referring me back to Kevin White and he is playing games with me. So I send a request to withdraw at least the $4628.29 that is left no responds at all....!??? I can see that they cancelled my request to withdraw my account. They did not send me an email that it was cancelled nothing in writing. They most likely called, and dint even leave a message saying that it was cancelled. Kevin is making excuses saying that he tried to call and that I am not answering, I told him earlier to communicate everything in writing via Skype. He is being careful what he writes on Skype or emails.

Now I am stuck, cant withdraw my money and this Broker Kevin White is no allowed to touch my account anymore I cancelled the agreement for him to trade for me. I don’t know what to do now.?

I really need your HELP PLEASE to investigate and to see what we could do to get my money back?, as I have no clue how to handle this, DO NOT TRUST KEVIN WHITE FROM BIG OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or don't trust the company all together. They are liars, thief’s and I believe they are working together as a team, they are destroying lives out there.

There is only $4628.29 USD left….which I want back.

This is my case against the Broker Kevin White and Big Option:

1- He went against my will & Policy according to the agreement which states this in the agreement.

2- He invested over 10% which was our agreement before he invested.

3- How can a company employ a person who does not know how to trade? 6 out of 6 trades? Come on!!!

4- Why can’t I speak to the manager or any resolution officer??

5- I am not satisfied with the performance or behaviour of Kevin White, accusing me of being mentally il!

Kind Regards

Ismail.

Unfortunately All binary option brokers are nothing more than SCAM brokers and my advice is under no circumstances should you deposit anymore money whatever they tell you, They will just keep loosing it and whatever you loose they win;)
Under no circumstances should you let them trade the money left in your account or it will be down to $0.00 in no time at all;)
If they contact you only ask to withdraw your money and close the account,don't let them get you off that subject (keep a copy of all contact);)

I hope you can get back what money is left in the account!

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

support@bigoption.com

compliance@bigoption.com

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share you story as a comment on latest post.

Social Media Pages are.............

https://www.facebook.com/bigoptiontrading

https://twitter.com/BigOption

https://plus.google.com/+Bigoption

http://www.linkedin.com/company/bigoption

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj6NvA6fsxZ1pXS0Oyv9I4g

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or NOT Guilty

Last edited:
Emily Jacobs said:

Hello all traders, I am in contact with a law firm in UK and so far from what I related to them, they will be willing to handle my case. If you all are interested, please email me your contact info and we can file a class action suit against BO.
If you like to join me in the lawsuit, please email me at amy@christianmeetingplace.org
---------------------------
Lawsuit her mentioned is

Peter Johnson
Alexander JLO Solicitors
The Northern & Shell Tower
4 Selsdon Way
London E14 9GL.
020 7531 8822 (tel)
020 7531 8830 (fax)
www.london-law.co.uk
---------------------------
You can read her case at
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/bigoption-scam.41333/page-2#post-216251

Find more cases with BigOption here: https://www.facebook.com/BigOptionBinary

Hi Guys,

I have invested with Big Options, they had this thing called Binary Breaker Auto trading which I dint even know was related to this company, I wanted to find out if the software called Binary Reaper really works, than after I put $250 I saw that my account was getting too many loses, so I stopped the Auto trader, than a broker from Big Options called me (Kevin White) saying that he can trade for me and wanted me to put as much money as I can so which he said to me to put $15-$30k once he heard my credit limit.

I said I will not do that, because I said I cannot trust him as yet, and that he needs to show me proof and proof himself to me first. After long talks almost for 2 weeks, eventually he agreed, than I only put $1000 than he started to trade and made a very small amount of money $200 est. but because the trades where long trades like 2-4 weeks apart, he kept calling me asking me for more money, and he kept saying that with such little money he cannot do anything, he said that there is a non -farm payroll news coming up, that I should not miss this blabla..he said that he will double my account in that news. So after sending me winning trades of other trades he did apparently, which I didn't believe but said...I am going to give you a go and put only $4000 extra. The first day I put the money he gambled and lost 6 trades out of 6 trades $2650 out of the $5000 USD. Earlier before he started to trade, he said he will make low risk trades. I also mentioned that he should not trade more than 10% of the total account! But he dint listen he just did his own thing without consulting me by breaking our agreement.

I said to him to recover the $2650 and was complaining that he dint do what I said. He apologised saying that the hedging dint go well etc. I was very angry.

Than he said the company agreed to give me the $2650 back as a bonus, which means he has to make $53,000 in order for me to withdraw the money, now I am totally stuck, I had to make a decision to either just to withdraw my $2350 USD or go by what Mr. Kevin White says. He promised me that he will be able to achieve the 53k within 6 months. He said he is very certain about it. It’s like he deliberately made sure I lose the money so that I can be stuck with these guys! How can a Broker lose 6 trades out of 6 trades and lose $2650 in one day!!!! I would have had much better chance by myself trading pushing buttons. How can a Company hire such a person who does not know what his doing!!!!

So now, I said that he dint comply with the customer policy which was to stay within my guidelines, which was to invest only 10% of the account which he did it again and again afterwards he kept losing trades the account was as low as $2600 est waiting for expiry and the account now is at $4628.29 after winning and losing, but this took like 3 months or so. He was going to make the $53k in 6 months, but he kept losing.

I complaint to the company but can't get true to the manager....it’s like they keep avoiding me. The Broker Kevin White is blaming me that it was my fault that I lost, because I stopped him from losing more of my borrowed money that I am paying interest on.

I asked that I want my full refund and my whole account to be restored to full which is $5000, but no answer, they keep referring me back to Kevin White and he is playing games with me. So I send a request to withdraw at least the $4628.29 that is left no responds at all....!??? I can see that they cancelled my request to withdraw my account. They did not send me an email that it was cancelled nothing in writing. They most likely called, and dint even leave a message saying that it was cancelled. Kevin is making excuses saying that he tried to call and that I am not answering, I told him earlier to communicate everything in writing via Skype. He is being careful what he writes on Skype or emails.

Now I am stuck, cant withdraw my money and this Broker Kevin White is no allowed to touch my account anymore I cancelled the agreement for him to trade for me. I don’t know what to do now.?

I really need your HELP PLEASE to investigate and to see what we could do to get my money back?, as I have no clue how to handle this, DO NOT TRUST KEVIN WHITE FROM BIG OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or don't trust the company all together. They are liars, thief’s and I believe they are working together as a team, they are destroying lives out there.

1- He went against my will & Policy according to the agreement which states this in the agreement.

3- How can a company employ a person who does not know how to trade? 6 out of 6 trades? Come on!!!

5- I am not satisfied with the performance or behaviour of Kevin White, accusing me of being mentally il!

Kind Regards

Ismail.

Hey Ismail. So were you able to sort out the problem? I contacted the Compliance Department at BigOption and they were able to assist me. But I DID NOT invest such big figures at one go. That's quite a hefty fee, plus they cannot force you to invest more. After all it's your money, you do whatever you want with it. I raised that point with them from the beginning and made it clear that I will invest when I want to invest.

Unfortunately All binary option brokers are nothing more than SCAM brokers and my advice is under no circumstances should you deposit anymore money whatever they tell you, They will just keep loosing it and whatever you loose they win;)
Under no circumstances should you let them trade the money left in your account or it will be down to $0.00 in no time at all;)
If they contact you only ask to withdraw your money and close the account,don't let them get you off that subject (keep a copy of all contact);)

I hope you can get back what money is left in the account!
I agree with what you said Dkami. It's tough to really tell who's who in the zoo. Like which platform is a scam and which platform isn't.

Three steps that you must follow

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share you story as a comment on latest post.

I do it and they have erase all my posts on Facebook, twitter, Google, and linkedin

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Guys,

Kind Regards

Ismail.
did you manage to have your funds returned - watch out for binary brokers especially. legal_representative@yahoo.co.uk if you need a hand.

Hi Guys,

Kind Regards

Ismail.
Hello Ismail
The same as above happened to me, fortunately I smelled the rat literally when I invested the $250. It took the automated machine about 14 days to come down to ZERO. I also instructed them from day 2 not to have any automated system running and only with my instructions to deal, which they completely avoided. This of course contravening their own business rules, which are only there for show.

I informed them that I want out of the deal on day 2 because I realized that this is not working. So I asked for the refund of MY MONEY !!!

Of course nothing happened apart only a bizarre mechanism of internal rules that literally it made it impossible to get the money. I am now convinced that they do this by purpose as they tried after I asked them what can you do for me [the client] that they can only get the money back with more money from my side to invest and this would then also take time until I get anything back.
The only difference to your case is that I pulled the plug with the $250 and I told them to close all accounts.

I am in the process now to pass this all on to the Australian Fraud squad who has contacts allover the commonwealth and in London. They will do the hunting down I guess.
The whole scheme reminded me of a CASINO, where all losers always hope with more investment to the game they will one day land the big one. Well, we all know that the CASINO always wins.

Binary Options are a very old financial tool and they are handled only by professional financial stock market brokers with decades of skills, huge amount of experience and resources. Normally stock broker houses run whole world wide teams on these projects and only big clients are involved and I mean cooperation and huge financial setups who have legal teams behind.

This software has been developed by a group of math students who then tried it against the NYSE and made impressive wins, however also impressive losses which they have not published. They gave the software for free to the financial market institutions. They took it and beautified the software for their individual company platforms, so the whole thing looks professional and legit. However, they are not in control of this software any longer and in fact never were. The whole thing is a hoax and a example how human greed is again been exposed.

If you have money to invest, why would you go and give your hard earned dollars to a total stranger?? Ask yourself this question - it just does not make sense. Further it takes years to be proficient in binary trading and usually one is involved in a financial job situation where training is given for many month on the real platform and this only within safety boundaries who will make sure financial catastrophes do not happen.

However, here now comes the crux of the story. The internet has opened the Pandora's box for free games for everyone. Prudent professional financial houses keep well away from such very dubious activities. There are websites who publish that they made lists of so called serious players with credentials. Please do me a favor and read the small print. The risk is always with the investor and always one is refereed to financial advice. And guess what this prudent financial advice would be that they would never invest like that. This is normal banking practice where this kind of activity has to be legally approved, signed and sealed.
No prudent financial investment house will work in any other way, they have to keep their back's safe.
Further some of the software platform users have used identities from large banking investment houses and copied them to may 90%, so they look just like the real thing. Its the oldest trick in the book of deception.

Further, stock market activity is at its best always attached to risks, which are always clearly stated by the financial investment houses, brokers or what ever they call themselves.
The financial stock market has always been like that and nothing will change as its basically legalized gambling with the difference that there is tonnes of reading material out there to do your research if one wants to put his or her money on this horse or on that horse [or for clarification: companies, assets, energy commodities etc.].

One has to understand what one is doing, just like in any other professional environment. The only difference is that the management of risk does not come for free. If one wants high risk, they will pay high prizes and that counts for losses or wins. If one does want to have very little risks, accordingly they will earn less and therefore also loos less.

However these risks usually are outlined in any prospectus of any investment or broker house. If one does not understand this than one requires financial advice which of course does not come free. Its either charged upfront or through other mechanical systems.

There are no free lunches and there are no wonderful winnings without costs. The only thing that drives this binary option with software help is the human greed.

Of course it is wrong to cheat and take money from other people. However, you gave it to them and now you are trying desperately to get it back. But before you go on this hunt, ask yourself what you learned from all this experience. Once you understand all mechanics of human greed for more and more money you will understand perhaps that you will try to invest more time in learning how to avoid to fall into the same trap.

I do not agree with any of the behavior from Big Option or any other organisation who is acting in the same form. They are thief's, however they only can do this because of the human weakness of greed and its foolhardy attitude and thinking that there is an easy way to make profits fast. It just does not work like that and this fact can be confirmed by anyone who has tonnes of money or is involved in any financial business.

There is a universal and natural rule, which is in existence on our planet and counts for the whole universe. Where somebody looses anything [money or otherwise] somebody is winning this. And this goes and works the same way in reverse. This means if you make a profit in binary option mechanism, somebody is loosing this money, otherwise you could not possible earn this money. Please be aware of this universal rule.

You may feel now that my advice here does not give you much in terms of getting your money back from Big Option. I feel sorry for you if you think like that, however I hope that it might stop you investing again into such foolish enterprises and for anyone reading this as well. Think it that way: The energy you use to get it back, you could use to invest more smartly and with greater returns.
And if it stops you investing further, well, than I am happy and hopefully it prevents more unjustified investments into such big "airy fairy businesses" and you might invest into better long term investments who really bear fruit for you in the future.

Back