BIG OPTION

I believe some of the lawsuits are aimed at the payment processing companies. In some cases, these have been created by the brokers themselves.

Thank you fontana for this lesson, everything is true. The only thing that I don't understand and when you write: I am in the process now to pass this all on to the Australian Fraud squad who has contacts allover the commonwealth and in London. They will do the hunting down I guess. It's means that BigOption is in Australia too?
Hi danny,

I have interesting information about bigoption , about their exact location and how they function, the head office is in israel, they have a branch in mauritius and is open 24/7 to catch up with the different time zone they work in shifts, in mauritius we have the sales team where they call client to make their forst deposit usually its 250$ then we have the retention department in israel who make client deposit 50k 100k or even millions, the ceo is called yakov cohen an israeli amd the manager of the israel branch is called lee el baz located at caseira israel under the company eucom, you can still get ur money back and lease note the same staff that work fr bigoption they workmfor binarybook, binaryonline and alphabinary these 2 brokers are just recently lunches less than 6months, same floor same staff under different names, its really crazy, they are really scammers, the ceo is living in mauritius , the reason ehy they chose mauritius is due to the minimum salary wage

Hi danny,

I have interesting information about bigoption , about their exact location and how they function, the head office is in israel, they have a branch in mauritius and is open 24/7 to catch up with the different time zone they work in shifts, in mauritius we have the sales team where they call client to make their forst deposit usually its 250$ then we have the retention department in israel who make client deposit 50k 100k or even millions, the ceo is called yakov cohen an israeli amd the manager of the israel branch is called lee el baz located at caseira israel under the company eucom, you can still get ur money back and lease note the same staff that work fr bigoption they workmfor binarybook, binaryonline and alphabinary these 2 brokers are just recently lunches less than 6months, same floor same staff under different names, its really crazy, they are really scammers, the ceo is living in mauritius , the reason ehy they chose mauritius is due to the minimum salary wage
They use ip phones, so they could call you with different numbers of different countries

I believe some of the lawsuits are aimed at the payment processing companies. In some cases, these have been created by the brokers themselves.
The names of the payment processing companies via cc is inatec, grey mountain and there is 2more

Hi danny,

Hi Anonymous. I could do with your help. Is it possible to speak with you?

Big Option gets data from somewhere. They even called me to provide some "investing opportunities"

Well after that they have not called again. This is not the first time and I would like to know who is giving information to scammers and how they do it.

I am registered only to the major scam Banc de Binary and some well known and respected brokers .

I would have to say that someone with Banc de Binary (or whatever they call themselves these days and probably in Hong Kong or Eastern Europe) has a data base of names and numbers and they are "warm" calling prior "clients" to see if they will buy into their scam again. There is a connection between Banc de Binary and Greymountain Management... Uri Katz.

Back