Big problems with MxTrade

Synn's

Recruit
I have withdrawal big problems too with MxTrade. They keep asking me to put more deposits from time to time. But I only did a top up once and trade by myself after that.

Before putting added more money when they asked, (Im now refering to Gab Dimitri,
Head Analyst | Statistics Head , MXTrade Brokerage Firmp: Contact No.442031294080
) he helped me with the withdrawal process. The withdrawal was a succes, (only took 3 days) may be because it was a small amount, may be also just to convinced me that withdrawal is not a problem. After my first withdrawal, he asked me to put more money, so that I can trade with bigger profits, as he wanted me to invest more in oil, Amazon, Tesla and Facebook. So I did, because of all his promise to help me with the trade and protect my balance.

After some trading and make profits, I tell him to make another withdrawals, and he did say that it is not a problem. He told me just do the same process exactly the same as the first one, so I did.

After 3 days, I contacted him, but he told me to wait and be patient and at the same time he also convinced me that he already talking to the finance department about my withdrawals. He get back to me and said it was in the process. Weeks after weeks, nothing heard from him. I do a livechat, and they told me to wait and keep telling me there too many make withdrawals and I have to wait.

Some time when I asked the chatperson again, they said that my trading lot is not enough to make any withdrawals. Which is funny, I able to withdraw once and now saying my trading lots is not enough. My broker kept on silence until now, more than 2 months already, nothing heard from them, but a new broker contacted me, named Korg Haynes, MxTrade Personal Analysit his skype Id korg.h.mxtrade and ontact No. +41 282896514.

Another person who contacted me is
Gavin Andersen
Email: g.andersen@mxtrades.com
Phone: +41-435086320

My advise please stay away from these broker and the mention person, I didn't get one more person name's because he kept calling me before, also from MxTrade.

Anyone knows how to get my money back, the problem is im using Neteller. If it was my credit card, it would be easier to I think, because I can just talk to my bank locally.

Go ahead and talk to Neteller. Maybe they can help, maybe they can't. You'll never know if you don't ask.

Invite all the people from MxTrade to join this thread and explain why you can't get your money,

Is there anyone that still continue to invest in this kind of scammer and unregulated broker ??
Maybe some guys want donate their money...

I am currently having the exact experience, being not told anything, the thing is with my account is I have my original capital, my profits and the credits they gave me to sustain two of my initial investment on a share. In essence the funds are currently all in the account including profits.

They tell me that I can't withdraw.... But have avoided my calls and messages and emails and even changed my account finance manager and now he's ignoring me. My guy name was Christian and my original finance dude was Ramsay, and now this Daniel dude. Can anybody give any advice what i can do? It's not a small amount either and I need the money for my family as a member was involved in car accident.

My email is cchiou@me.com

I am currently having the exact experience, being not told anything, the thing is with my account is I have my original capital, my profits and the credits they gave me to sustain two of my initial investment on a share. In essence the funds are currently all in the account including profits.

They tell me that I can't withdraw.... But have avoided my calls and messages and emails and even changed my account finance manager and now he's ignoring me. My guy name was Christian and my original finance dude was Ramsay, and now this Daniel dude. Can anybody give any advice what i can do? It's not a small amount either and I need the money for my family as a member was involved in car accident.

My email is
IT will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder to get more suggestion about how to get your funds back.

Back