bigoption.com scam broker

refac

Recruit
i had made money transfer to bigoption.com from june 2014 and they are using many reason such as

1.money delay
2.money bounced
3.we will investigate

and up to now i didn't get right answer

From where you find such brokers guys! At least search for a regulation first to be able to complain at a regulatory body later.

Anyway, post the emails you got from the broker and proves that you sent the money. If you had deposited by card go to your bank as soon as possible and ask for chargeback from the relevant department.

Invite the broker to this thread.

From where you find such brokers guys! At least search for a regulation first to be able to complain at a regulatory body later.

Anyway, post the emails you got from the broker and proves that you sent the money. If you had deposited by card go to your bank as soon as possible and ask for chargeback from the relevant department.

Invite the broker to this thread.

thanks for the reply,

please see all the attachment for my deposit

Attachments

• IMG_20140610_200604.jpg
    IMG_20140610_200604.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20140721_223548.jpg
    IMG_20140721_223548.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20140728_163104_edit.jpg
    IMG_20140728_163104_edit.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 16
  • bigoption.png
    bigoption.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 13
Forward all of their excuses to your bank. Ask them to check and see if the money really arrived in the correct account or not. If it did, ask your bank about how to file fraud charges.

thanks for the reply,

please see all the attachment for my deposit

Then it's a wire transfer. Was better to cover your personal details for privacy reasons.

As Pharaoh suggested check with your bank relevant department as soon as possible.

I think the broker should advise you to contact the bank instead of those bullsh*t reasons. Anyway, the deposit process for this broker is complicated, stay away if you can.

I think the broker should advise you to contact the bank instead of those bullsh*t reasons. Anyway, the deposit process for this broker is complicated, stay away if you can.

Yeah and don't start with large amounts and use online payment processors to test them

i had made money transfer to bigoption.com from june 2014 and they are using many reason such as

1.money delay
2.money bounced
3.we will investigate

and up to now i didn't get right answer
There's a live help from their page, you should try that I have been in same situation but I rather wait for them and finally got answered. Which makes me 100 % happy! They are helpful...

Back