• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem BigOption SCAM?

I am having an issue with a company
Chances are once the "Kevin White" name gets enough exposure, the people behind this will just pick a generic name.

A far better way to protect yourself is to research your brokers carefully and avoid binary options.

Thank you Pharaoh. That was well said. That's the world of online trading. Before investing, know your broker. Do your research, compare reviews (both good and bad), market research, then decide on whether or not you want to invest with them. Just like here BigOption is regarded "as a scam", there are many other binary options platform out on the internet who are getting the same exact reviews. Which one to believe? Do the diligence to learn more about your broker.

Just like here BigOption is regarded "as a scam", there are many other binary options platform out on the internet who are getting the same exact reviews. Which one to believe? Do the diligence to learn more about your broker.

I believe that there are many binary brokers using exactly the same scam tactics against clients. Because of this, I'm not at all surprised that there are similar complaints against a number of binary companies.

Due diligence would involve checking the regulation of the binary company. Most binary companies are either unregulated or are poorly regulated. With the exception of a handful regulated in the US, there's a very good chance that all money sent to the majority of binary companies will be taking a 1-way trip away from the trader.

Hello KrishnaS,

I created an account with BigOption and also got contacted by Kevin White as being my "expert trader".

He kept urging me on depositing more to get the most out of the "bonus".

Then I stumbled upon your message placed on the forum and other forums with bad experiences also with Kevin White at BigOption.
After reading the messages (I fortunately had not traded yet with my account) I made the descision to withdraw the money I deposited.
I send an email, because I did not want any contact by telephone anymore, because of the aggressive nature and not respecting my descisions.

The next week and a half he kept on calling me every day. I thought I was clear in my email that I wanted to withdraw the money I deposited (I also filed a withdraw through the website). After a few days he calls me 6 times a day, 1 time every hour, for more than a week.

After that I got an email from the Finance Department, they said they need to verify me. I replied that the Finance Department may call me to verify my account and that I did not want any contact with Kevin White anymore and do not want him to be the expert trader of my account.

An hour later I got an email that the withdrawal action was verified and I got the money back I deposited.
Well, it is nice that you had your funds back as it is your rights...

But it does not seem to be like they wanted to keep your funds?

Fortunately, you did not traded... I had a similar issue with another broker but when I registered at BigOption, I had no issues at all...

I sent a formal invitation for BigOption to join this discussion thread. The reply was...

How do you think that they will join this thread?
When a customer has been replied it is the limit of the discussion which creates the bond between him and the platform... I don't think it is wise to call a company here to discuss about customer's matter when they have the customer support etc..

The FPA calls in companies when a client can't achieve a resolution through normal support channels. Part of filing an FPA Traders Court case requires the trader to have already tried to contact the company to resolve the issue more than once.

Regular members only see the cases which go to a vote. Sometimes discussions with companies are very public. Other times, they aren't. What regular members and guests don't see is the large amount of time spent behind the scenes working out issues between traders and companies. This is a free service the FPA provides. Of course, it only works if the company is willing to engage in open and honest communication. Not all replies to emails are helpful in getting an issue explained or resolved.

Attention Mike Hosel, Sam Parkers, and Aftab Finance.

Please explain the relationship between the 3 of you. Also, explain any relationship you have with BigOption.

Just an fyi folks,

My London Solicitor and Kevin White has had a few email interchange. This is to confirm that he still works there.

More to follow.

Nice to see how Mr. Aftab Finance tried to muddy the waters by claiming Kevin White didn't work for Big Option.

Nicer to see how his use of multies in this thread got him caught and banned.

Hopefully I got some money back from bank disputed (2 out of 3) I was assisted by bank to give up on this case a few time but I did insist to make 2nd and 3rd disputed direct to Master Card through bank with high charge.

I do recommend everyone to be more careful and aware doing any conversation by phone, Voice record is a very concrete evident.

Many thanks for app CallX

Back