Binaring.com scammed me of 42,000 GBP

cwpan

Recruit
I am a British citizen currently living in Indonesia.
In early October 2017, I came across a website called Signalsbinary.com which offered free binary option signals. I was not familiar with binary options and I welcomed a call from a Signalsbinary representative called Inna Baker, who explained that to receive the signals
I would have to register with 3 of their recommended trusted brokers and make a minimum deposit into each account. As I was in Indonesia, she recommended the following 3 Signalsbinary trusted brokers:
BinarinG
Binary Uno
Tradorax

By the 12th October 2016, I had deposited 300 UK Pounds (GBP) into each of the 3 accounts to get the signals promised and for me to test each platform.
My goal was to see if binary options and the signals sent that promised a win rate of over 80% actually worked. If it did, then I would pick one of the platforms and invest further funds.
Within minutes of depositing funds I was getting calls from each of the above accounts recommending that I substantially increase my deposit to allow them to assist me to trade the account. I ignored their request as I wanted to try the system myself using the signals provided by Signalsbinary.
For the next week, as I continued to trade the signals from Signalsbinary, all three companies, but in particular Binary Uno, were constantly stalking me on the phone, sometimes 2 or 3 calls a day.
All the calls received were from people with English sounding names like Steve Murphy or Philip Smith yet it was clear that English was not their first language with most claiming that they were born in Russia but now live in UK.
I could not believe how arrogant these guys were as they were verbally demanding that I immediately invest further funds for them to help me with the trading and promising to make me very rich.
I continued to ignore their demands.
However, I soon realized that the signal system was not what I was looking for as there were just too many signals and the trading platforms could not always close at the times the signals were suggesting.

On the 18th October 2016, I was contacted by a man calling himself Leon Goldberg, who claimed to be the Head of BinarinG VIP Department Insured Trades.
This was the first person that seemed genuine and actually cared about his clients. He told me that he was born in Russia but had lived in Australia for 20 years before moving to UK to become the Senior Broker and analyst for Binaring.com.
He was offering a managed trading system that would return a minimum profit of approximately 30% per month. He invited me to test his managed trading system if I increased my account by a minimum of 2000 GBP.
This made sense as I had already come to the conclusion that binary options was not for me unless I used a managed trading account. Leon emailed me two documents, BinarinG about us and a BinarinG Stockbroker agreement for me to sign. I signed the agreement and agreed to deposit a further 2000 GBP to test his managed account performance.
To transfer the funds Leon explained to go to my account at Binaring.com and then press the deposit MoneyNetint wire option and this would provide you the bank details and reference code of where to send the funds. I followed his instructions and sent the 2000 GBP from my UK bank account to the following account:
ING Bank, Slaski SA, Katowice, Poland with a recipient name of MoneyNetint Ltd

In 10 days of trading Leon took the account from 2300GBP to 3648GBP an increase of approximately 59%. I was truly amazed and excited about the long-term trading partnership that Leon was advocating.

On the 25th October, Leon informed me that the trial period would shortly be over and if I wished to continue with him as my broker I would need to deposit further funds. He offered the choice of various packages ranging from Silver at 20,000 GBP/USD up to fully AIG insured accounts at 100,000 GBP/USD.
I honestly thought that this guys trading was amazing as he did not have one losing day in the trial period and I was determined to find the 20,000 GBP to continue trading with him. I explained the system to a friend of mine who agreed to match my funding which enabled us to deposit a further 20,000 GBP.
This time I wired the following funds via BinarinG online MoneyNetint deposit to the following accounts:

31 Oct 16, 7000 GBP from my Indonesian Bank account to ING Bank Sofia, Bulgaria with a recipient name of MoneyNetint Ltd
31 Oct 16, 5000 GBP from my UK Bank account to ING Bank Sofia, Bulgaria with a recipient name of MoneyNetint Ltd
01 Nov 16, 8000 GBP from my Indonesian Bank account to ING Bank Sofia, Bulgaria with a recipient name of MoneyNetint Ltd

On the 3rd Nov 16 the balance of the account was now 23,648 GBP of which I had deposited 22,300 GBP. Leon continued to trade the account making a daily profit ranging from 100 GBP to 650 GBP.
By the 29th Nov the account stood at 30,626 GBP and I requested a withdrawal of 9500 GBP, however Leon informed me that his CFO Paul McKenzie had instructed him to stop trading all accounts that had less than 50,000 GBP/USD which was semi managed account status.
Nevertheless, Leon said that he would continue to manage my account and agreed to get it to semi managed account status as quickly as possible.
My initial thoughts was not to make the requested withdrawal, but I wanted to close the loop and see funds being sent back to me. I therefore agreed with Leon that I would only withdraw 5000 GBP, which he agreed to send on the 1st Dec 16.
Leon informed me that there was a special insured trade due to happen in Dec as a Christmas special trade. He said that CFO would send out the details to all clients.

On the 30th Nov 16, I received an email from BinarinG CFO, Paul McKenzie who explained that as the company were expanding they were pleased to offer new comers the opportunity to participate in a fully insured trade lasting just 18 days (not the usual two months) from the 12th to the 30th Dec, with a guaranteed profit of 82% if the trade was successful and even it failed as its insured my funds was fully protected.
To participate in the trade, you must have 100,000 GBP/USD in the account. The funds had to be in the account by Friday 9th December if I wanted to participate. I really wanted to be in this trade but it was impossible for me to raise the funds and I explained this to Leon.

On the 1st Dec 16, I received notification from Leon, of the wire transfer of the 5000 GBP that I had requested.
The funds were to be transferred to my Indonesian bank account from NEDBANK Cib, Cape Town, South Africa.
Leon stated that it would take between 24 hours to 7 days to arrive.

In a strange way, I felt that the loop was now closed as I could see the bank wire transfer even though I had not yet received the funds.

On the 2nd December 16, I received an email from Leon which stated that he had another investor who had 30,000 USD and wanted to participate in the insured trade and he suggested that it would be a great opportunity if I combined my account with the investor.
Leon explained that he would trade my account from the current balance of 26,850 GBP to 30,000 GBP within the week then convert it into a USD account which would make it 38,000 USD. Add the 30,000 USD from the investor which totals 68,000 USD and that I needed to find an additional 32,000 USD or 25,000 GBP to enter the insured trade.
Leon had previously told me that he had taken 62 insured trades and had only lost 2, so the chances of this trade winning was extremely high. He suggested that if necessary I ask friends and family to help as this one trade will take me into the insured trades immediately and there will be no need to take a further 6 months building up the account to finally have sufficient funds to enter the insured trades.

I spoke to my friend who had already loaned me funds and he agreed to help me again with an additional 5000 GBP.
I then asked Leon if it was possible to cancel the 5000 GBP withdrawal that I had earlier requested. Leon checked and advised me that it was.
I then asked my son in UK if he could help and explained that he would have 82% profit on his investment within 3 weeks or his money would be returned in full as it’s a fully insured trade. He was a little cautious at first as he is getting married this year, but I reassured him that it’s a no brainer as the money is fully guaranteed so win or lose his money was secure. He agreed to invest 10,000 GBP which was the final amount that I needed as I also had 5000 GBP in holiday savings that would make the required target.

On the 6th Dec, I logged into my BinarinG account to get the deposit instructions via MoneyNetint wire method as previously done. However, this time I was getting the following message:

"Deposit rejected. Please try again and contact with support if deposit rejected more than twice".

I immediately emailed Leon and then later spoke to him on Skype. He stated that they were currently having technical issues with the MoneyNet system, but he would get support to send me bank details of where to wire the 20,000 GBP.
BinarinG support sent the following bank details for me to transfer the funds too:

Ceska Sporitelna Bank, Prague, Czech Republic.
The Beneficiary name was Ideal Option Limited with an address in Apia, Samoa.

I Skyped Leon to confirm that this was the correct bank as previously we had always used ING Banks with MoneyNetint as the beneficiary. He said not to worry as this is the GBP account that is used when the MoneyNet system is not working.

On the 6th December I sent 8000 GBP from my UK bank account.
On the 7th December I sent a further 3000 GBP from my UK bank account
On the 7th December I sent the final deposit of 9000 GBP from my Indonesian bank account.

By the 9th December I now had a balance of 55,881 GBP of which I had invested 42,300 GBP. I now had sufficient funds in the account to enter the insured trade.

On the 12thDecember the GBP account was converted to a USD account with a starting balance of 100,000 USD of which 70,000 USD was my converted GBP account and 30,000 USD was an anonymous investor supplied by Leon Goldberg.

Just prior to the 18-day insured trade commencing on the 12th December 16, I received an email from the BinarinG CFO Mr. Paul McKenzie with a copy of the Insurance certificate for 100,000 USD signed and stamped by himself. I was so excited to be in the trade that it did not occur to me that the insurance certificate was insured by BinarinG and not AIG that Leon had previously told me insures the trades.
Anyway, by this time I had so much trust and confidence in Leon Goldberg I had no cause to doubt him.

Later that day the trade was opened, Sell Gold and I could actually see the trade in progress on my BinarinG account platform.

Over the next 18 days whilst the trade was in progress I made a point to minimize the contact with Leon as I wanted the trade to take its course.
However, on the 19th December, Leon did advise me that he was working until the 2nd January 2017 and then he will be on holiday until the 16th January. He also asked me to inform him by the 29th December, how much I wanted to withdraw on the 2nd Jan 17.
On the 23rd December I informed Leon how much I wanted to withdraw on the 2nd Jan. He agreed the amount.

I didn’t know at the time but that was the last time Leon Goldberg spoke to me.

On the 30th December 2016, I watched the trade anxiously on my account platform, it went right to the wire, but unfortunately the trade failed. Yet 10 minutes later it would have been back in the money. I was gutted knowing how close we got to winning 57,000 USD based on our 70.000 USD investment.
Anyway I thought to myself what a ride and how close we got, fortunately nothing lost as the trade is fully insured. I then noticed that the account balance which was previously showing 100,000 USD now showed a balance of 0 USD.

I emailed Leon Goldberg to enquire how long it will take for the account balance of 100,000 USD to be reinstated.
By the next day, unusually I did not have a response from him so I tried to Skype him several times, but he never picked up. It was New Year’s Eve so I thought he is caught up in the festive season as even at that stage I still had no cause to doubt him and I knew he was not going on holiday until after the 2nd Jan, so I felt confident that he would reply to my emails and Skype messages before then.
Unfortunately, He didn’t.

Since the 2nd Jan 17, on numerous occasions I have emailed Leon Goldberg, Paul McKenzie, Support desk and any other BinarinG email that I have without getting a single response from anyone.
I continued to Skype Leon and send him messages but on the 4th January his BinarinG Skype account became inactive. I have since found another Skype account for him and sent him messages and a contact request, but on each occasion, there has been no reply.
I have constantly telephoned the two UK numbers that I have for BinarinG.com. One number was always busy (I don’t think so), but now it’s unavailable. The second number rings but nobody picks up.
I thought that they must have blocked my number so I telephoned them via Skype from several different computers.
Then on one occasion a woman picked up but would not put me through to anyone as she was only concerned about getting my name, which I was reluctant to give in fear of being cut off by them. Then a man calling himself Ashraf (sounded like that) spoke, and was extremely rude, but admitted to knowing Leon Goldberg, but said that he did not know Paul McKenzie. He then put the phone down on me and since then I have not been able to get through.
My impression was that these guys are there for leads only and they then feed them to a so-called broker to start the scamming process.

On numerous occasions, I have tried to contact Signalsbinary, (the company that recommended BinarinG to me as a Trusted Broker) and explain the situation to them as I was concerned that they are still recommending this company.
I asked them to contact BinarinG to confirm that they are still trading as I’m unable to get through to them. Eventually I did get an email response from their “info” email address which said they will pass on my emails to Leon Goldberg.
Obviously, that was not good enough so I asked them how does a company get their Trusted Status and how do they maintain it.
Signalsbinary did not reply, although they still send me 18 signals a day as I’m still their member.

My account at Binaring.com still looks active although the balance remains at 0 USD and the trading platform and the website seems to be working fine.
I’m struggling to see what’s happening here because if this platform is only virtual just like a demo account and Leon Goldberg pocketed all the money I sent him to banks in Poland, Bulgaria and Czech Republic and then he just manipulated my account with virtual money, then surely I’m not the first guy for this to happen too as they claim to have been operating for several years.
They have UK telephone numbers and a UK business address, company info and other companies like Signalsbinary recommending them as a Trusted Broker.
If it is a scam, then Signalsbinary and BinarinG must be working together. The Binaring.com website states that Ideal Option Limited Samoa own them. Currently I’m still trying to verify this and find more information on them.

Alternatively, if the account platform and trades taken are genuine, then maybe the reason Leon Goldberg and Paul McKenzie disappeared is because the insurance certificate was not valid and therefore they are not able to reinstate the funds. However, if that’s the case then I would not expect the whole company to shut up shop and stop answering emails and telephone calls.

Anyway, it looks like I’ve been well and truly taken for a ride which has cost me over 42,000 GBP.
I really fell for the lies and deceit of Leon Goldberg, who is a professional con man.
Somehow, I’ve got to pay back my friends and family the money that they trusted with me. Other than apologizing profusely to them, I realize that I’ve been a prat and that greed and stupidity got the better of me as there is no easy way to make money without putting in the effort yourself.
Its highly possible that someone else out there has gone through the same scam that I have and therefore it would be much appreciated if you can point me in the right direction of what I do next. I really do need help.

Ideally, I’m looking to get my money back if that’s in anyway possible, but I also want to stop Leon Goldberg, BinarinG, and Signalsbinary from continuing to perform this scam.

I am a British citizen currently living in Indonesia.
In early October 2017, I came across a website called Signalsbinary.com which offered free binary option signals. I was not familiar with binary options and I welcomed a call from a Signalsbinary representative called Inna Baker, who explained that to receive the signals
I would have to register with 3 of their recommended trusted brokers and make a minimum deposit into each account. As I was in Indonesia, she recommended the following 3 Signalsbinary trusted brokers:
BinarinG
Binary Uno
Tradorax

By the 12th October 2016, I had deposited 300 UK Pounds (GBP) into each of the 3 accounts to get the signals promised and for me to test each platform.
My goal was to see if binary options and the signals sent that promised a win rate of over 80% actually worked. If it did, then I would pick one of the platforms and invest further funds.
Within minutes of depositing funds I was getting calls from each of the above accounts recommending that I substantially increase my deposit to allow them to assist me to trade the account. I ignored their request as I wanted to try the system myself using the signals provided by Signalsbinary.
For the next week, as I continued to trade the signals from Signalsbinary, all three companies, but in particular Binary Uno, were constantly stalking me on the phone, sometimes 2 or 3 calls a day.
All the calls received were from people with English sounding names like Steve Murphy or Philip Smith yet it was clear that English was not their first language with most claiming that they were born in Russia but now live in UK.
I could not believe how arrogant these guys were as they were verbally demanding that I immediately invest further funds for them to help me with the trading and promising to make me very rich.
I continued to ignore their demands.
However, I soon realized that the signal system was not what I was looking for as there were just too many signals and the trading platforms could not always close at the times the signals were suggesting.

On the 18th October 2016, I was contacted by a man calling himself Leon Goldberg, who claimed to be the Head of BinarinG VIP Department Insured Trades.
This was the first person that seemed genuine and actually cared about his clients. He told me that he was born in Russia but had lived in Australia for 20 years before moving to UK to become the Senior Broker and analyst for Binaring.com.
He was offering a managed trading system that would return a minimum profit of approximately 30% per month. He invited me to test his managed trading system if I increased my account by a minimum of 2000 GBP.
This made sense as I had already come to the conclusion that binary options was not for me unless I used a managed trading account. Leon emailed me two documents, BinarinG about us and a BinarinG Stockbroker agreement for me to sign. I signed the agreement and agreed to deposit a further 2000 GBP to test his managed account performance.
To transfer the funds Leon explained to go to my account at Binaring.com and then press the deposit MoneyNetint wire option and this would provide you the bank details and reference code of where to send the funds. I followed his instructions and sent the 2000 GBP from my UK bank account to the following account:
ING Bank, Slaski SA, Katowice, Poland with a recipient name of MoneyNetint Ltd

In 10 days of trading Leon took the account from 2300GBP to 3648GBP an increase of approximately 59%. I was truly amazed and excited about the long-term trading partnership that Leon was advocating.

On the 25th October, Leon informed me that the trial period would shortly be over and if I wished to continue with him as my broker I would need to deposit further funds. He offered the choice of various packages ranging from Silver at 20,000 GBP/USD up to fully AIG insured accounts at 100,000 GBP/USD.
I honestly thought that this guys trading was amazing as he did not have one losing day in the trial period and I was determined to find the 20,000 GBP to continue trading with him. I explained the system to a friend of mine who agreed to match my funding which enabled us to deposit a further 20,000 GBP.
This time I wired the following funds via BinarinG online MoneyNetint deposit to the following accounts:

31 Oct 16, 7000 GBP from my Indonesian Bank account to ING Bank Sofia, Bulgaria with a recipient name of MoneyNetint Ltd
31 Oct 16, 5000 GBP from my UK Bank account to ING Bank Sofia, Bulgaria with a recipient name of MoneyNetint Ltd
01 Nov 16, 8000 GBP from my Indonesian Bank account to ING Bank Sofia, Bulgaria with a recipient name of MoneyNetint Ltd

On the 3rd Nov 16 the balance of the account was now 23,648 GBP of which I had deposited 22,300 GBP. Leon continued to trade the account making a daily profit ranging from 100 GBP to 650 GBP.
By the 29th Nov the account stood at 30,626 GBP and I requested a withdrawal of 9500 GBP, however Leon informed me that his CFO Paul McKenzie had instructed him to stop trading all accounts that had less than 50,000 GBP/USD which was semi managed account status.
Nevertheless, Leon said that he would continue to manage my account and agreed to get it to semi managed account status as quickly as possible.
My initial thoughts was not to make the requested withdrawal, but I wanted to close the loop and see funds being sent back to me. I therefore agreed with Leon that I would only withdraw 5000 GBP, which he agreed to send on the 1st Dec 16.
Leon informed me that there was a special insured trade due to happen in Dec as a Christmas special trade. He said that CFO would send out the details to all clients.

On the 30th Nov 16, I received an email from BinarinG CFO, Paul McKenzie who explained that as the company were expanding they were pleased to offer new comers the opportunity to participate in a fully insured trade lasting just 18 days (not the usual two months) from the 12th to the 30th Dec, with a guaranteed profit of 82% if the trade was successful and even it failed as its insured my funds was fully protected.
To participate in the trade, you must have 100,000 GBP/USD in the account. The funds had to be in the account by Friday 9th December if I wanted to participate. I really wanted to be in this trade but it was impossible for me to raise the funds and I explained this to Leon.

On the 1st Dec 16, I received notification from Leon, of the wire transfer of the 5000 GBP that I had requested.
The funds were to be transferred to my Indonesian bank account from NEDBANK Cib, Cape Town, South Africa.
Leon stated that it would take between 24 hours to 7 days to arrive.

In a strange way, I felt that the loop was now closed as I could see the bank wire transfer even though I had not yet received the funds.

On the 2nd December 16, I received an email from Leon which stated that he had another investor who had 30,000 USD and wanted to participate in the insured trade and he suggested that it would be a great opportunity if I combined my account with the investor.
Leon explained that he would trade my account from the current balance of 26,850 GBP to 30,000 GBP within the week then convert it into a USD account which would make it 38,000 USD. Add the 30,000 USD from the investor which totals 68,000 USD and that I needed to find an additional 32,000 USD or 25,000 GBP to enter the insured trade.
Leon had previously told me that he had taken 62 insured trades and had only lost 2, so the chances of this trade winning was extremely high. He suggested that if necessary I ask friends and family to help as this one trade will take me into the insured trades immediately and there will be no need to take a further 6 months building up the account to finally have sufficient funds to enter the insured trades.

I spoke to my friend who had already loaned me funds and he agreed to help me again with an additional 5000 GBP.
I then asked Leon if it was possible to cancel the 5000 GBP withdrawal that I had earlier requested. Leon checked and advised me that it was.
I then asked my son in UK if he could help and explained that he would have 82% profit on his investment within 3 weeks or his money would be returned in full as it’s a fully insured trade. He was a little cautious at first as he is getting married this year, but I reassured him that it’s a no brainer as the money is fully guaranteed so win or lose his money was secure. He agreed to invest 10,000 GBP which was the final amount that I needed as I also had 5000 GBP in holiday savings that would make the required target.

On the 6th Dec, I logged into my BinarinG account to get the deposit instructions via MoneyNetint wire method as previously done. However, this time I was getting the following message:

"Deposit rejected. Please try again and contact with support if deposit rejected more than twice".

I immediately emailed Leon and then later spoke to him on Skype. He stated that they were currently having technical issues with the MoneyNet system, but he would get support to send me bank details of where to wire the 20,000 GBP.
BinarinG support sent the following bank details for me to transfer the funds too:

Ceska Sporitelna Bank, Prague, Czech Republic.
The Beneficiary name was Ideal Option Limited with an address in Apia, Samoa.

I Skyped Leon to confirm that this was the correct bank as previously we had always used ING Banks with MoneyNetint as the beneficiary. He said not to worry as this is the GBP account that is used when the MoneyNet system is not working.

On the 6th December I sent 8000 GBP from my UK bank account.
On the 7th December I sent a further 3000 GBP from my UK bank account
On the 7th December I sent the final deposit of 9000 GBP from my Indonesian bank account.

By the 9th December I now had a balance of 55,881 GBP of which I had invested 42,300 GBP. I now had sufficient funds in the account to enter the insured trade.

On the 12thDecember the GBP account was converted to a USD account with a starting balance of 100,000 USD of which 70,000 USD was my converted GBP account and 30,000 USD was an anonymous investor supplied by Leon Goldberg.

Just prior to the 18-day insured trade commencing on the 12th December 16, I received an email from the BinarinG CFO Mr. Paul McKenzie with a copy of the Insurance certificate for 100,000 USD signed and stamped by himself. I was so excited to be in the trade that it did not occur to me that the insurance certificate was insured by BinarinG and not AIG that Leon had previously told me insures the trades.
Anyway, by this time I had so much trust and confidence in Leon Goldberg I had no cause to doubt him.

Later that day the trade was opened, Sell Gold and I could actually see the trade in progress on my BinarinG account platform.

Over the next 18 days whilst the trade was in progress I made a point to minimize the contact with Leon as I wanted the trade to take its course.
However, on the 19th December, Leon did advise me that he was working until the 2nd January 2017 and then he will be on holiday until the 16th January. He also asked me to inform him by the 29th December, how much I wanted to withdraw on the 2nd Jan 17.
On the 23rd December I informed Leon how much I wanted to withdraw on the 2nd Jan. He agreed the amount.

I didn’t know at the time but that was the last time Leon Goldberg spoke to me.

On the 30th December 2016, I watched the trade anxiously on my account platform, it went right to the wire, but unfortunately the trade failed. Yet 10 minutes later it would have been back in the money. I was gutted knowing how close we got to winning 57,000 USD based on our 70.000 USD investment.
Anyway I thought to myself what a ride and how close we got, fortunately nothing lost as the trade is fully insured. I then noticed that the account balance which was previously showing 100,000 USD now showed a balance of 0 USD.

I emailed Leon Goldberg to enquire how long it will take for the account balance of 100,000 USD to be reinstated.
By the next day, unusually I did not have a response from him so I tried to Skype him several times, but he never picked up. It was New Year’s Eve so I thought he is caught up in the festive season as even at that stage I still had no cause to doubt him and I knew he was not going on holiday until after the 2nd Jan, so I felt confident that he would reply to my emails and Skype messages before then.
Unfortunately, He didn’t.

Since the 2nd Jan 17, on numerous occasions I have emailed Leon Goldberg, Paul McKenzie, Support desk and any other BinarinG email that I have without getting a single response from anyone.
I continued to Skype Leon and send him messages but on the 4th January his BinarinG Skype account became inactive. I have since found another Skype account for him and sent him messages and a contact request, but on each occasion, there has been no reply.
I have constantly telephoned the two UK numbers that I have for BinarinG.com. One number was always busy (I don’t think so), but now it’s unavailable. The second number rings but nobody picks up.
I thought that they must have blocked my number so I telephoned them via Skype from several different computers.
Then on one occasion a woman picked up but would not put me through to anyone as she was only concerned about getting my name, which I was reluctant to give in fear of being cut off by them. Then a man calling himself Ashraf (sounded like that) spoke, and was extremely rude, but admitted to knowing Leon Goldberg, but said that he did not know Paul McKenzie. He then put the phone down on me and since then I have not been able to get through.
My impression was that these guys are there for leads only and they then feed them to a so-called broker to start the scamming process.

On numerous occasions, I have tried to contact Signalsbinary, (the company that recommended BinarinG to me as a Trusted Broker) and explain the situation to them as I was concerned that they are still recommending this company.
I asked them to contact BinarinG to confirm that they are still trading as I’m unable to get through to them. Eventually I did get an email response from their “info” email address which said they will pass on my emails to Leon Goldberg.
Obviously, that was not good enough so I asked them how does a company get their Trusted Status and how do they maintain it.
Signalsbinary did not reply, although they still send me 18 signals a day as I’m still their member.

My account at Binaring.com still looks active although the balance remains at 0 USD and the trading platform and the website seems to be working fine.
I’m struggling to see what’s happening here because if this platform is only virtual just like a demo account and Leon Goldberg pocketed all the money I sent him to banks in Poland, Bulgaria and Czech Republic and then he just manipulated my account with virtual money, then surely I’m not the first guy for this to happen too as they claim to have been operating for several years.
They have UK telephone numbers and a UK business address, company info and other companies like Signalsbinary recommending them as a Trusted Broker.
If it is a scam, then Signalsbinary and BinarinG must be working together. The Binaring.com website states that Ideal Option Limited Samoa own them. Currently I’m still trying to verify this and find more information on them.

Alternatively, if the account platform and trades taken are genuine, then maybe the reason Leon Goldberg and Paul McKenzie disappeared is because the insurance certificate was not valid and therefore they are not able to reinstate the funds. However, if that’s the case then I would not expect the whole company to shut up shop and stop answering emails and telephone calls.

Anyway, it looks like I’ve been well and truly taken for a ride which has cost me over 42,000 GBP.
I really fell for the lies and deceit of Leon Goldberg, who is a professional con man.
Somehow, I’ve got to pay back my friends and family the money that they trusted with me. Other than apologizing profusely to them, I realize that I’ve been a prat and that greed and stupidity got the better of me as there is no easy way to make money without putting in the effort yourself.
Its highly possible that someone else out there has gone through the same scam that I have and therefore it would be much appreciated if you can point me in the right direction of what I do next. I really do need help.

Ideally, I’m looking to get my money back if that’s in anyway possible, but I also want to stop Leon Goldberg, BinarinG, and Signalsbinary from continuing to perform this scam.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://binaring.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13104/binaring-binary-option-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages.

Thanks FxMaster for your comments.

Ive done what you suggested.

Is there any government/financial or even fraud department that I should now be contacting.

Regards

Paul

Talk to your bank's fraud department. They may have some recommendations.

What country are you in?

Talk to your bank's fraud department. They may have some recommendations.

What country are you in?

I'm a UK citizen, but I'm living in Indonesia. I sent money to Binaring from my OCBC bank in Indonesia and also from my Barclays bank in UK. I'll take your advice and contact the banks to see if they can help but I don't think they can.
Any other assistance would be welcomed.

This sounds like a case for winchargeback.

Sorry to hear your extremely sad story.

I'm glad you were so thorough in exposing your scam artists.

Hopefully this will scare off people thinking about investing with these scum in the future.

Thank you. I could not sign on winchargeback. The minimum was 5K. I lost 4K. Also Wealth Recovery told to me the same. I found MyChargeBack. I contacted two times, waiting answer. I am now working with ChargeBk. I will say the results very soon.

Thank you. I could not sign on winchargeback. The minimum was 5K. I lost 4K. Also Wealth Recovery told to me the same. I found MyChargeBack. I contacted two times, waiting answer. I am now working with ChargeBk. I will say the results very soon.

Is there any update on this?

Back