Binary Brokerz and the Cyprus Police

cees.loppersum

Recruit
Hi all - and please share - my experience is not different from any of yours.

Has anyone tried to contact the Limassol, Cyprus Police yet? I sent a message to them and am awaiting their reply.

Here's why Cyprus: Binary Brokerz was a binary options broker that opened in 2015. They are owned by DSMG Ltd, located at Victory House 205, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, Limassol, Cyprus.
The info is from this site:
Scam Broker Investigator • Binary Brokerz Review
scambroker.com/binarybrokerz/

My message was sent to limdiv@police.gov.cy : "Dear Sir, Madam,
I am a citizen of the Netherlands. Within the next few days I may need to report theft of funds, attempted theft of funds and identity theft by persons working for a Cyprus based company, located at Victory House 205, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, Limassol, Cyprus.
I am respectfully requesting to let me know which department c.q. whom to address and what is expected of me to include in my report.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Cees Loppersum."

Let's all get the Cyprus Police to investigate these thieves. The Police HQ is around the corner from BBZ's office!

Technically, you should be complaining to Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

On the other hand, there's certainly no harm in also complaining to the Cyprus police.

Hi all - and please share - my experience is not different from any of yours.

Has anyone tried to contact the Limassol, Cyprus Police yet? I sent a message to them and am awaiting their reply.

Here's why Cyprus: Binary Brokerz was a binary options broker that opened in 2015. They are owned by DSMG Ltd, located at Victory House 205, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, Limassol, Cyprus.
The info is from this site:
Scam Broker Investigator • Binary Brokerz Review
scambroker.com/binarybrokerz/

My message was sent to limdiv@police.gov.cy : "Dear Sir, Madam,
I am a citizen of the Netherlands. Within the next few days I may need to report theft of funds, attempted theft of funds and identity theft by persons working for a Cyprus based company, located at Victory House 205, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, Limassol, Cyprus.
I am respectfully requesting to let me know which department c.q. whom to address and what is expected of me to include in my report.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Cees Loppersum."

Let's all get the Cyprus Police to investigate these thieves. The Police HQ is around the corner from BBZ's office!

Hi, I have a brother who has been scammed badly by the Binary Brokerz. What do you mean with identity theft? I think someone at the Binary Brokerz has stolen my brother's identity and done a lot of trades on his account. When we contact them the answer is that they have checked and that all the trades were done by my brother. But that is impossible because he was sitting in an airplane between Australia and Hong Kong when the trades were done. Before he went on vacation he was very much on plus on his account and he had told his senior account manager that he should travel on vacation so she knew he wouldn't look into his account for quite a long time.

Have you got any answer from the Cyprus police on where to send your report?

Hi, I have a brother who has been scammed badly by the Binary Brokerz. What do you mean with identity theft? I think someone at the Binary Brokerz has stolen my brother's identity and done a lot of trades on his account. When we contact them the answer is that they have checked and that all the trades were done by my brother. But that is impossible because he was sitting in an airplane between Australia and Hong Kong when the trades were done. Before he went on vacation he was very much on plus on his account and he had told his senior account manager that he should travel on vacation so she knew he wouldn't look into his account for quite a long time.

Hi, please log a court case here. I was scammed by Binary Brokerz back in 2015 and up to now, I haven't got the money back. I tried many method and not yet successful. The lawyer recommended by FPA also not yet able to help. Binary Brokerz is not a licensed broker, and the complaint will not be deal with. They are very likely located in Israel and we should try that direction. Credit card chargeback is the only method I know so far can get money back. Hope you can contact your credit card company soonest possible and hopefully can get something back.

Very interested to see where this go's, I have been checking this Christo Mathys Britz out,he is some scamming hombre, see the list I have compiled, I personally have lost £7500 GBP, I have 5400$ in the the account but obviously cant get at it, this guy has a history of Busting/Dissolving Companies, we need to find out where the money is held, where this piece of **** is and badger his other companies of which non have web sites or telephone numbers, see the list and let me know what you think. (Site wont allow me to upload the file I have, anyone interested send your email to: davessfm@gmail.com - Thanks Dave - Lets get this Pond Life.

What type of file did you try to upload? I'm not sure if forum has 2MB or 10MB limit per file.

You already have gmail, so you should also have google drive. Upload it there and then create a shareable link to the file or use another file sharing service like dropbox. You could also contact FPA admin if you are having problems uploading to this site. It is important that you be able to upload evidence here so that we can see it and also for a court case if necessary.

Now I go to Binary Brokerz's website, it says it ceased all activities in my region. My lawyer checked in UK, also sees the same. Can anyone else check in Israel or Cyprus, are they still operating?

Back