Binary Brokerz (DSMG LTD)

SwiqFX

Recruit
I was recently drawn into the scam known as CitidelLtd by whom I was auto-assigned to a UK broker, Binary Brokerz. Luckily I gathered information about the scam before losing too much money, but for more than a week now I have tried to make a withdrawal of my remaining funds from Binary Brokerz to no avail. They try to contact me at least 10 times a day (their number is blacklisted on my phone), obviously NOT about my withdrawal. After each contact attempt, I am also inundated with emails that they failed to contact me about, and I quote, "In order to activate your account and start trading, we would love to hear about your interests and financial goals." This after I traded on 9 previous occasions with this "non-active" account. NOTHING ABOUT MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST! The only email I received about my withdrawal request was a Declaration of Deposit form to be completed in accordance with, I quote again, "...required by regulators of the European Financial Market..." Binary Brokerz are not regulated and I did go through the normal verification process already. This is obviously a scam to retain your funds until their sales team get a hold of you and ware you down until you decide to keep on trading with them.

Breaking news, I just received an email from these scammers:

"Hi ...

Nothing is going to be released without you speaking with me. So you should answer the phone.

Thank you.

Dominic walker."

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, EVER, GIVE THESE SCAMMERS YOUR MONEY!

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I think you need to go through the verification process in order to get your money back. You need to be firm and just only request the money back. You need to speak to them in order to process. But be prepare to shut your ears coz they are excellent sellers. Better you talk to your close friend/families and have the strength to be strong to say NO and only take your money back. I wish I had a good friend around and point out the scam with me last year! I want to make money in a short period of time, which is the point utilized by scammer. As always.

I wonder why UK, a developed country with well-established regulation can allow such company to do business in the market. It is an unknown if legal process can be taken to return the justice.

Note that FPA didn't issue a scam mark for this company yet. There are not many cases against them here so far.

Hi Angel ren. I DID complete the verification process with Binary Brokerz and DID talk to them on the phone when I made the deposit with the exact same verified credit card the withdrawal request is to. I actually just received another email, let me copy and paste:

"I do not care about any of that, I need to speak with you on the phone, if you want to release funds.
That’s the protocol. If you don’t like it. suffer the consequences."

I wonder what these consequences might be...

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Thanks FxMaster. I followed your instructions and invited Dominic Walker personally by email and also reported the issue and extended the thread invite to their support team (support@binarybrokerz.com). Their Live Chat team is missing in action unfortunately...

The salesman wants to talk to you and to convince you to stay with them with all different kinds of freebies. I registered with 24 option before and lost $500. When I lost $100, I wanted to withdraw and the salesman called and told me he would give me a free trade and I would place the trade as advised as in the webinar. I did that, but ended up losing the rest $400. The salesman did give me $500 bonus and this is trading money only and cannot be withdrawn. So it is kind of rib off. I doubt any people can make money out of binary options. Even if they can make some in the short term, they will lose all in the long run.

However, I recon you should talk to them first. If you got the answer not what you want, should go through some legal actions or report to police. Once your money is given out, it is hard to get them back. But taking some actions at least means potential victims are reduced. Don't trust stranger in terms of money. Assume people are bad unless they proved to be good is better to give full trust but then turn out they treat you like a fool.

I actually invited Dominic Walker at 10:54 (GMT) this morning to phone me. Still waiting... Funny how they always phone when you are not available. I also escalated the issue to Action Fraud (http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/) as Binary Brokerz is based in the UK. Very useful link for fraudulent activities in the UK.

Back