Binary Brokerz (DSMG LTD)

I wonder if this can be reported to ActionFraud UK too, that they are using a virtual address. There must surely be some way to shut down this industry or ensure that it is highly regulated by the authorities in order to prevent these businesses from facilitating these kind of scams!

the bank account information definitely needs to be report to Action Fraud UK. That is the only way to link the financial activities together. I recon you can report to Australia police / security and future commissions as well since the activity is also conducted locally there.

Report everything to any authority that listens. Don't forget to also file with eConsumer.gov

Post the Action Fraud and eConsumer report numbers here so others can reference them.

Nearly all binary companies follow the same path - fake names of "expert traders" who lose your money and then are allegedly fired. Usually there's a virtual office somewhere respectable sounding while the real company is hidden offshore somewhere and the banks are typically either on an Island or someplace in eastern Europe.

Good job. If you see anyone else having problems with them, ask that person to file reports and cross-reference yours.

Elloit Truman, Harry Miller, Michael Shaw, Michael Evans, Tony Harris, Dean Bauer, Lisa Foster are the people who contacted me before
What!!!
When did that Elliot Truman contract you? cause I keep asking for him last year and they said that this guy are not helping any customer already since he went to open their branch in Hong Kong.
(Well this company is scam anyway)

Elliot Truman might not be a real name for the staff. He is never on Skype again. I guess he either left or changed to another name. If he is located in Hongkong, he should be under investigation.

Yes, SwiqFX and svsingh, if you suffered from the loss which you think BBz should take the responsibility, don't keep silent, stand out and speak. You are not alone.
I am really worried , has anybody ever had their money returned by binary Brokerz?

Back