Binary Brokerz Review - forexpeacearmy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel ren

Sergeant
I created this thread because the key words will be found by the search engines and victims might have a chance to come to this site. If you happen to see this, please search Binary Brokerz or Amber Options in this site. You will find the background about this broker and true stories of the victims. If you are considering of doing business with them, stay away! If you are scammed, please lodge a scam alert report and court case with fxpeacearmy and get help on what to do next.

Hi, I need help I have been scammed out of £9,000 . I was only interested in trading with the Centument bot that came out . I received a phone call from Ben Gold who asked so many personal questions are you looking for a primary salary or secondary salary?so I informed him I was going to lose my job he said if a terrorist attack ever took place the bot will continue placing trades whereas a broker would not. He informed me an investment of £3.5k and with the help of a bonus I would make £1.5-2 per month. I sent him an Email asking about this bonus , I received an Email asking when could he call
100% true, did you got scammed?
Hi, I am not computer savvy and cannot understand how to lodge a complaint about Binary Brokerz. I registered to try out the Centument Robot and received a call from Ben Gold who managed to dissuade me from using the bot after asking me a lot of personal questions including are you looking for a main income or secondary ? I informed him I was going to lose my job and I was asked how much salary was I wanting and I stated £1-1.5. Ben suggested I invest £3.5 and I would receive a 100% bonus. I later sent an Email to enquire about the bonus he wrote back to arrange a time to speak to me and when he said he had already talked about the bonus I apologised to him explaining that I suffer from depression hence the poor memory. He said look upon the bonus as a gift from the company to help assist me in achieving my goal, there was no mention of money being locked and any conditions attached to the volume of trade required and when I did question him how long it would take to get this bonus money he asked me not to think along those lines instead to concentrate on my goals. Ben stated on more than 1 occasion that I was free to withdraw my money anytime 'it was my money' He stated after 2 months I will be able to withdraw my invested deposit and thereafter the bonus will be used. After the deposit I was informed I will be working with another Senior Broker by the name of Jack Cruz he then passed me over to another lady I cannot remember her name.

The lady came across as very friendly and said that the company was doing a special event I believe that was supposed to be the last day for the offer of an extra 100% bonus for any additional deposit I made that day. I made it very clear to her that I had no more to give at the present moment but would be happy to invest another £5k. I was told that she will make an attempt and if it failed to go through then I was still entitled to the bonus. She put me on hold returned back a couple of times asked me security questions and before I know it I was speaking to somebody from the Accounts department once again I reiterated the fact that I had already told the previous lady I spoke to that I had no money eventually I was passed over to the lady I initially spoke to with her congratulating me that they got another £500. I was shocked and informed her I did not have enough money in my Account and she replied you must have had more than you thought but I insisted I did not. She told me my Account would double within the next month and once it reached a certain amount it would then 'quickly snowball from there'. I was given the name of the website but did not bother to access it as she asked me not to place any trades myself as some other traders had done and I told her I had no intentions then I was informed Jack would contact me within the next 2 days.

Jack Cruz phoned and was pleasant boasting how he had made thousands of pounds for his traders was not willing to wait for the £5k asked for my credit card details and insisted upon calling the company when I said I could not use it because I was waiting for a letter from the post to reset my password , he insisted that I phone the company and ask for £2k and contact him the following morning.

I was introduced to the platform no mention of any terms or conditions stated that after 2 months I should be able to withdraw my deposit out and his success rate was 70%. Jack also spoke about risk strategy and he said you never take a risk with any trade you let it go and wait which I agreed with..

Since early February a total of 16 expired trades have been placed with a 50% itm rate, in the first 3 weeks I made $3.5k thinking this was what I could expect in the coming months. After that it was mostly huge losses we never won more than 2 trades in a row the Account is -$ 618 and I have 5 trades left to expire with $5k invested.

Jack was good at arranging to call at placing trades then failing to call. He has always been very aggressive in his approach and had no patience to wait for the £5k. when I explained to him that I could not give the £5k he was angry and said 'this is no way to conduct a business and my reputation is at state and he had with my permission reserved trades with the Accountant. Shortly after this incident we had arranged for a day to place trades he called and asked for the £5k I had already told him that money was gone for good and I would never be able to get it back he shouted and threatened that if I did not pay up I would be sent a bill from the Accountant and he did not want to see that happen even if I could only invest another £2.5k and after instructing me to Email him tomorrow the phone was slammed down on me.

I Emailed him I was so terrified of him he knew I suffered from clinical depression and was on medication. I was forced to borrow the £5k. I contacted him and the phone line was not clear he was jovial and saying something about wonderful opportunities available in the market and asked a question I said yes as I was so scared of him despite not hearing the question properly . I panicked remembering what happened to my Account the last time and asked 2-3 times if it was only £5k he took out he reassured me that was all he took I even asked how much he took out and he said £5k I reminded him I only had enough in my Account for £5k. I checked my Bank balance later that evening and discovered my balance was in the negative . I was furious and phoned the Company apparently he was away home , I phoned the Bank and discovered 5 attempts were made for the extra £5k , I had to pay a fee because I was in the negative the Company did not reimburse me.

Shortly after this incident I was so sick of working with him put in a complaint refusing to work with him. I received a call from Nicholas Cavalieri we placed 2 trades and I complained about the losses and he said give it until June to make a withdrawal the Account was looking good according to both him and Jack. I stated Jack was never around to place trades and asked about him he claimed Jack was off and corrected me when I thought he was going to replace Jack.

I was sent a withdrawal form to sign which I refused to sign because I would have been signing a disclaimer stating that I was aware of all the risks. I eventually told Jack to send me the link to the bot because he kept on harassing me to invest more money and to borrow it because 'Brexit vote was due in June and I would recover all my losses when I reminded him that I owed money and was going to be unemployed his answer was 'more the reason to do so'.

I wrote asking for my Account to be closed customer support were more than happy to oblige then I received n Email from Nicholas Cavalieri asking to Email him since he failed to reach me and wrote I hope you are well. I wrote a reply regarding all the lies I have been told and how the previous evening I was heading for the kitchen but just managed to stop myself from ending it how I had no money for my rent and I was £5k in debt he asked if I could borrow money and I said no i was already under pressure for the return of the £5k . He told me to wait until June as i have trades placed waiting to expire he invited me reserve a place on an upcoming webinar he will be conducting i reluctantly agreed. He was patronising and made a comment with words to affect ' that in his culture people express their feelings in poetry' and he wanted me to know that we .were' thinking of you dear'.. This conversation took place on Thursday 12-5-16. I also wrote in that Email i am going to report them to the UK Police Fraud Squad and if need be contact the media and my MP which i have already done.

On Friday 12th i sent an Email stating how i forced myself to look at the website and mentioned the $5k trades invested and suggested i should place trades in the opposite direction to limit the damage, the balance is currently at $12k. Nicholas wrote back saying he has not got the charts infront of him and not to panic.

Hi Amandeep, write complaint letter to BBz and start your chargeback process with the bank. We are accumulating the numbers of victims from Binary Brokerz and take class legal action against them if they ignore our request of deposit refund. Keep in touch here.

Hi Amandeep, write complaint letter to BBz and start your chargeback process with the bank. We are accumulating the numbers of victims from Binary Brokerz and take class legal action against them if they ignore our request of deposit refund. Keep in touch here.
Hi I have written several and I am now being ignored by Nicholas , he sent me another invitation for a webinar today, I replied in block letters I reminded him that I am struggling to cope with my suicidal thoughts and I do not want to watch as it will only remind me how you all stole my money which I want back. On Friday he advised me not to panic and do some reading , watch television and I cannot remember the rest. My Bank refuses to refund the money taken I used a debit card and they state that it does not cover because Binary Brokerz provided a service. I reside in the UK the UK Police Action Fraud cannot help recover any loss.

Are you from the USA? I have written to an MP still awaiting a reply Nicholas from Binary Brokerz has already been informed that I have written my suicide note and how I was going to contact A . P.Fraud it does not bother him . I have also stated that I am going to write to the Prime Minister so instead of sending me a reply I was sent an invite to another Webinar hence the reason I used Capital letters.

Amandeep, don't be silly. Why u give up ur life for the thief! Get the free help u need from the local organisation. BBz will get punishment since they ignore people's financial needs and just continue to scam for their own benefit! It will take some time before we have the money back.

Hi amandeep,

Thank you for your update on this situation. We sincerely apologize for this experience and reassure you that we do not tolerate this type of behavior. This being said, we are unable to locate your trading account with us since there was no personal information provided on this post. Please contact our support team via email at support@binarybrokerz.com or by phone +44 2036958304 to further elaborate on your experience so that we may assist you to the fullest.

Thank you,
The BinaryBrokerz Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back