Binary Brokerz Review - forexpeacearmy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi amandeep,

Thank you for your update on this situation. We sincerely apologize for this experience and reassure you that we do not tolerate this type of behavior. This being said, we are unable to locate your trading account with us since there was no personal information provided on this post. Please contact our support team via email at support@binarybrokerz.com or by phone +44 2036958304 to further elaborate on your experience so that we may assist you to the fullest.

Thank you,
The BinaryBrokerz Team
Hi , once again I forced myself to look at the Account and it is $7k invested and waiting for them to expire 2 trades have $2k in each trade and 2 trades $1.5k each this is what I mean by reckless trading and those were put despite the fact the Account was suffering losses . High investments intentionally made so that the volume of trade not x 10 as Jack Cruz claimed when I eventually read the terms and conditions recently but x 30 would be impossible to achieve hence the reason in my Email sent to Nicholas yesterday I asked why would I volunteer to invest £9k instead of the $250 if I was made aware of any losses. Once again I urge you to listen to the phone conversations and you will hear me state the amount a blogger made from the Centument Bot and you will hear Ben Gold also claiming traders chose to invest in their Company rather than leave money in the Bank due to extremely low returns.

I received a phone call from Nicholas this morning and my request for correspondence via Email rather than a call was ignored. I asked who owned the Company and was informed there is more than 1 co- founder but they do not have any involvement with any traders. I am still waiting for the 3 brokers to Email me to explain what has happened to my monthly income and there predictions ranging from 50-60% per month according to Ben Gold , double the amount according to the lady and the thousands Jack Cruz claimed he made for his Traders not to mention the 70% I would see in a few weeks. I am waiting to receive Emails explaining where is my monthly income? I am waiting for an explanation as to why repeated attempts were made to my Account for the extra money when I made it clear that there was not enough money in my Account which resulted in my Account going into the negative twice and you will hear in the phone call Jack claiming he only took £5k when it was 6. I was left to pay the fee .

Nicholas insists that I wait for the trades to expire and once again making suggestions on how to engage in activities to take my mind of the situation and not to panic he will phone me once a week. A total of 16 complaints were made regarding this Company on a website I believe was called binary options .au.net. and it came as no surprise that Jack Cruz's name turned up .

This Company has made it clear to me rather than return my money it is happy for me to commit suicide which I came so close to doing last week. The Company is happy to see me default in my rent on 1st July and face eviction in the very near future and see me homeless as I have zero chance of obtaining a house from any Council or Housing Association. I was forced to borrow the £5k because I was threatened with a bill from the Accountant which I have requested via Email to be sent to me . I am under immense pressure as the person who loaned me the money is experiencing hardship to return the loan and I am definitely facing unemployment. And the response from this Company is not to panic and suggest I do some reading or watch the television and I cannot remember the rest to take my mind of things. In my conversation with Nicholas today he informed me he will keep in contact with me on a weekly basis I ask what good is that going to do me a person who this Company was aware of the fact that I suffer from clinical depression and I sent an Email to Nicholas informing him that the cells in the brain change hence the reason even rich people commit suicide despite the best of healthcare available to them.

My Email Address is deepgobind@hotmail.co.uk This Company I feel does not care if i was to commit suicide because if it did then why are you happy to see me suffer than do the decent thing? As I stated in the Email I sent to Nicholas if I done that to another person I would be charged with fraud, it is a criminal offence to obtain money via lies and then failing to provide the service and a disclaimer which I was not notified of would not save me from facing prosecution.

Dear Manijit,

Thank you for your update and feedback, we do apologize for this frustration and are more than happy to assist you. Please understand that we are currently unable to assist you as you have open trades. We will be more than happy to start a withdrawal process once your trades have expired. We will have our head broker contact you as soon as possible to make sure that there are no delays in this process.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

The BinaryBrokerZ Team

Dear Manijit,

Thank you for your update and feedback, we do apologize for this frustration and are more than happy to assist you. Please understand that we are currently unable to assist you as you have open trades. We will be more than happy to start a withdrawal process once your trades have expired. We will have our head broker contact you as soon as possible to make sure that there are no delays in this process.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

The BinaryBrokerZ Team
I want my entire deposit returned as I was lied to and the company failed to provide a service . I have no intentions of signing any disclaimer stating that I was aware of the risks I took because I was never informed of any risk or made aware of any terms and conditions. I only logged on to place trades I had no idea of any disclaimer and the recorded telephones you have will prove that .

The track record of successful trades being placed are abysmal and you invite the traders to join in the webinars for what purpose an I being invited? Your Brokers who are supposed to be trained cannot get it right which is obvious from my own personal nightmare that I have had to endure not to mention all the other traders who have had the same misfortune.

Let me remind you on Binary Options au.net 16 complaints were put in about this Company and there are also complaints on this website .I expect most of the trades waiting to expire to lose .

I have asked for answers to my questions and I am still waiting for a reply from Ben Gold Jack Cruz and the lady . Where is my monthly guaranteed income/? What happened to the monthly growth that I was told I will receive? Why would I or anybody invest £9 k £5k due to a threat? if I was informed of any losses would you or any of the mentioned Brokers invest that amount if they were in my circumstances.

I want answers , are any of you willing to rehome me in the near future? How do you expect me to repay the loan when even if the trades won the Account would still be in the minus. The Account had $24 k if I am correct it is now $12.6 how will the investment of $7k bring it into profit?

I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF WALKING AWAY QUIETLY AND BE LEFT WITH A £5K DEBT TO PAY OFF WHICH I NEVER WILL DUE TO MY CIRCUMSTANCES AND NEITHER AM I WILLING TO LOSE MY LIFE SAVINGS OF £4 K WHICH I WILL NEED. THE MONEY IS LOCKED IN BY THE BONUSES AND 1 WHICH I NEVER ASKED FOR.

I would be grateful if you stop expecting me to be patient especially since July 1st is around the corner and as I am fed up stating the person I borrowed the money from is suffering extreme hardship and I am under immense pressure for the return of the money.

I am also fed up stating that HAD I KNOWN THE TRUTH I WOULD HAVE ONLY INVESTED £250 NOT £9K . I am also waiting for a copy of the bill from the Accountant for the reserved trades. Why reserve trades when there was always enough money in the deposit fund. I am waiting for a reply to why more than 5% was invested on the trades?

Unfortunately for your Company even if I did end my life it will not end. The fight against the corruption will continue . I was repeatedly and intentionally lied to by the 3 brokers that I will receive an income. I have been left in a position that I have been caused so much stress that I came close to ending it last week and 3 times in 1 week experienced chest pains and a tingling in my arm. I still have thoughts of committing suicide they are not going away.

Hi Amandeep, write complaint letter to BBz and start your chargeback process with the bank. We are accumulating the numbers of victims from Binary Brokerz and take class legal action against them if they ignore our request of deposit refund. Keep in touch here.

Hi!
What is a "chargeback process"?

Hi!
What is a "chargeback process"?

Hi,
I also want to withdraw my initial deposit of 5k but one of the requirement is signed "declaration of deposit". Is that necessary. I'm worried that if I signed that and send it to them, my money will be put on hold. Any idea?

Unfortunately for your Company even if I did end my life it will not end. The fight against the corruption will continue . I was repeatedly and intentionally lied to by the 3 brokers that I will receive an income. I have been left in a position that I have been caused so much stress that I came close to ending it last week and 3 times in 1 week experienced chest pains and a tingling in my arm. I still have thoughts of committing suicide they are not going away.
Please don't suicide for this company, I know it's hard to get it through but life is more important than that.
I also have the same issue with this company.

Hi,
I also want to withdraw my initial deposit of 5k but one of the requirement is signed "declaration of deposit". Is that necessary. I'm worried that if I signed that and send it to them, my money will be put on hold. Any idea?
Hi Maria, is your money free to withdraw now? If you engaged in any trade, you probably not able to withdraw. If your money is free fund and ready to be withdrawn, you can go through the normal procedure to get back your money. But keep the account password only to yourself. Never share with any staff in Binary Brokerz. I think you must sign the DOD and then withdraw all as normal. There is no reason BBz reject.

My understanding of chargeback means you write letter to the bank and request them to investigate the transaction and refund you the original should there is fraud involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back