Binary Brokerz Review - forexpeacearmy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Maria, is your money free to withdraw now? If you engaged in any trade, you probably not able to withdraw. If your money is free fund and ready to be withdrawn, you can go through the normal procedure to get back your money. But keep the account password only to yourself. Never share with any staff in Binary Brokerz. I think you must sign the DOD and then withdraw all as normal. There is no reason BBz reject.

My understanding of chargeback means you write letter to the bank and request them to investigate the transaction and refund you the original should there is fraud involved.

Thank you. Your input is very helpful. My available cash showed my initial deposit + the bonus. I have not traded anything yet since I was persuaded to deposit 5K in early May. I will provide the necessary documents for withdrawal and see how it goes.

And for the record, you guys are right about not trusting this company. I got a call from Mr. Jack Cruz one morning and asked me to verify my credit card info including security code and expiry date. I clearly told him I don't want to deposit more money as I was already persuaded to put in 5K, 1st week of May. I told him I cannot sit down and trade with him now as I don't have access to Internet on my laptop and wouldn't be available after 2 weeks.
He told me, he'll call me after that.
I log in to my trading account and saw that the money there has almost doubled. For some reason, I decided to call the bank and asked them if there was transaction made and there it was 5x was taken out from my account from DSMG limited Binary Brokerz. I told the bank lady I didn't authorize that withdrawal. I was told to contact the company to give my money back. Luckily, they have Toronto # and so I called them and was told that my concern will be forwarded to Financial Management.
Ema Scott sent me an email that they are aware of the unauthorized withdrawal made and took care of it. She said the withdrawal is being process and it will take 3-5 days to clear. The next day, I got a call from Mr. Jack Cruz. He apologized and said he must have misunderstood me, he thought I wanted him to deposit more money to my trading account. I think that is BS. Anyway, I got my money back he withdrew but now it is short because of the exchange rate. I called the Toronto# again about being short. I was told it's going to be look over. We'll see how that goes. I was enjoying trading for $25 dollars as I don't have experience, sometimes I lost sometimes I win. Do you know any trading site that their employee will not pressure you to deposit large amount of money?

Thank you. Your input is very helpful. My available cash showed my initial deposit + the bonus. I have not traded anything yet since I was persuaded to deposit 5K in early May. I will provide the necessary documents for withdrawal and see how it goes.

And for the record, you guys are right about not trusting this company. I got a call from Mr. Jack Cruz one morning and asked me to verify my credit card info including security code and expiry date. I clearly told him I don't want to deposit more money as I was already persuaded to put in 5K, 1st week of May. I told him I cannot sit down and trade with him now as I don't have access to Internet on my laptop and wouldn't be available after 2 weeks.
He told me, he'll call me after that.
I log in to my trading account and saw that the money there has almost doubled. For some reason, I decided to call the bank and asked them if there was transaction made and there it was 5x was taken out from my account from DSMG limited Binary Brokerz. I told the bank lady I didn't authorize that withdrawal. I was told to contact the company to give my money back. Luckily, they have Toronto # and so I called them and was told that my concern will be forwarded to Financial Management.
Ema Scott sent me an email that they are aware of the unauthorized withdrawal made and took care of it. She said the withdrawal is being process and it will take 3-5 days to clear. The next day, I got a call from Mr. Jack Cruz. He apologized and said he must have misunderstood me, he thought I wanted him to deposit more money to my trading account. I think that is BS. Anyway, I got my money back he withdrew but now it is short because of the exchange rate. I called the Toronto# again about being short. I was told it's going to be look over. We'll see how that goes. I was enjoying trading for $25 dollars as I don't have experience, sometimes I lost sometimes I win. Do you know any trading site that their employee will not pressure you to deposit large amount of money?

Jack Cruz done the same to me and my Bank Account went into the negative , I was left to pay the fee. Jack's name comes up regularly in the complaints sections on various watchdog websites and Binary Brokerz are obviously happy to keep him.

Jack Cruz done the same to me and my Bank Account went into the negative , I was left to pay the fee. Jack's name comes up regularly in the complaints sections on various watchdog websites and Binary Brokerz are obviously happy to keep him.

I hope you can complain to your bank that you didn't authorize those withdrawals. It doesn't make sense that you will put your account into negative. I was really scared when he started asking me how much is my credit limit. I got very suspicious. When I told him I don't want to deposit more money into my trading account and I just want to withdraw my initial deposit he's asking me why I want to withdraw my money? He asked me if I don't want to make money? I said yes but not this way. I don't want to trade big amount; I'm not comfortable. I just don't understand why people try to pressure you to do something you're not comfortable with. My trading manager (or sales rep)insisted that I deposit 5K. That trading with $250 is not profitable. He said "wouldn't it be nice if I have like 7K on my birthday which in October and I said yes. So I authorized him to withdraw eventhough I was skeptical. He sounded very nice and sincere that he wanted to help me make money. He is very convincing and I believed him. He said not to worry that my initial deposit will be available for withdrawal in two weeks. When the 5K was finally deposited he told me a senior broker will call me in 2-3 days. That was 1st week of May. The senior broker Mr. Jack Cruz only got a hold of me this week. Everything happened so fast. I can't trust him anymore after what he did. I will file my withdrawal by Monday. I hope there wouldn't be any problem as I didn't trade anything yet since my initial deposit. I'm glad I came across this website. I thank all the people like you for sharing your experiences. Don't give up.

I hope you can complain to your bank that you didn't authorize those withdrawals. It doesn't make sense that you will put your account into negative. I was really scared when he started asking me how much is my credit limit. I got very suspicious. When I told him I don't want to deposit more money into my trading account and I just want to withdraw my initial deposit he's asking me why I want to withdraw my money? He asked me if I don't want to make money? I said yes but not this way. I don't want to trade big amount; I'm not comfortable. I just don't understand why people try to pressure you to do something you're not comfortable with. My trading manager (or sales rep)insisted that I deposit 5K. That trading with $250 is not profitable. He said "wouldn't it be nice if I have like 7K on my birthday which in October and I said yes. So I authorized him to withdraw eventhough I was skeptical. He sounded very nice and sincere that he wanted to help me make money. He is very convincing and I believed him. He said not to worry that my initial deposit will be available for withdrawal in two weeks. When the 5K was finally deposited he told me a senior broker will call me in 2-3 days. That was 1st week of May. The senior broker Mr. Jack Cruz only got a hold of me this week. Everything happened so fast. I can't trust him anymore after what he did. I will file my withdrawal by Monday. I hope there wouldn't be any problem as I didn't trade anything yet since my initial deposit. I'm glad I came across this website. I thank all the people like you for sharing your experiences. Don't give up.

I did complain but had to pay a fee because this was the second time this company done it. The first time I was let off with £80 because that was the first time it had happened in my life. The Company was aware of the fee I incurred but did not reply. Jack apologised but still there was no offer to reimburse me .

If they take an extra "deposit" without your authorization, file an unauthorized charge complaint and ask for a chargeback from your bank and also file a police report.

If you have money in your account and they won't let you withdraw it, file for a chargeback based on failure to provide the promised withdrawal service.

I am still waiting for a reply from Binary Brokerz via this thread . The reply I received from them was last Thursday . I wrote a reply and have been ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back