• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Binary Brokerz

I am having an issue with a company
Update of today: the broker said the market is volatile and she is not able to trade to recover my acct yet. There is one trade finishing by 22nd. If that is a win, I got 8000 in my acct. What should I do? Withdraw all or let them to trade to recover. According to our conversation, seems they will not give principals back to me even if they lose all for me. By looking at the court cases here, not optimistic that it can be resolved. I feel so helpless. Anyone here successfully get the deposit back when broker traded ur acct as -100% return. i simply do not believe in binary option anymore. No matter how attractive the potential return seems to be, the risk is total loss in one day. Can administrator share any successful case in getting the money back?Can anyone suggest what I should do is the best option for me? Too many sleepless nights. Even if I got the money back, my health deteriorated. Not worth it!Don't try binary options.

If their recovery person is so competent, he shouldn't object to letting you withdraw some of the money while he continues to make "sure to win" trades on the rest.

Of course, he'll have an excuse why you should leave ALL of your money in.

Update today: I wrote a serious complaint letter to their customer services and copied all the people I contacted before. I invited them to join the discussion here and explain what they will do for my account.

Update today: Broker told me she is getting approval in the recovery plan for my account. But there is nothing concrete on the table yet. Worries continuing.

"Recovery plans" usually involve wanting the client to deposit more money. That's something you should not do.

I have no money to deposit. I was waiting for my payout to pay the tax bill and now I ended up in financial crisis.

Update today: Last trade in account is going to expire out of money tomorrow. My account is total loss. The broker hasn't come back to me what the solid recovery plan is. I gave deadline of Jan 31st before I contact Action Fraud and lawyer. I don't know if the Fraud department will help if the company still exists.

Back