• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Binary Brokerz

I am having an issue with a company
I will delay the two BinaryBrokerz Traders Court complaints from going to a vote next week. Unless I see significant progress, there won't be any further postponements.

Update today: I contacted the bank for money transfer and ask if they can help to recover the money. The result is not optimistic but the staff still helped me to submit the documents to dispute department.
Hi Angel ren, do you have any further updates on your case? I've come to the conclusion that I've also been scammed by Binary Brokerz in addition to Banc de Binary during the same period. I've just posted my experience at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/binary-brokerz-scam.44608/

Update today: I requested of the cancellation of fund transfer with DSMG LTD (binary brokerz). But the paying bank informed my bank that they have ceased the relationship with the said customer and their bank account had been closed in August last year. This sounds very suspicious. If nothing is wrong, why the bank ceased the relationship with the said customer?

The action fraud UK replied me today. Looks like they will do something to stop the fraudulent. However it will not help me to recover my money. And action fraud has the duty to stop the crime but not to recovery the loss for victim.

I would assume criminal fraud charges against a company would be of assistance in a civil suit for fraud.

BinaryBrokerZ takes this issue very seriously and treats all of its clients as part of its foundation. Many resources, such as our support team, financial department and our legal offices are invested in Angel's case and portfolio. All of the parties involved are well aware of the situation and eager to solve this issue to the fullest of the client's satisfaction. BinaryBrokerZ is in contact with Angel to make sure that the results are to the highest standards of both Angel and BinaryBrokerZ.

The BinaryBrokerZ Team.

One case takes so long to come up with settlement proposal? More and more authorities are involved now. Action Fraud UK and HK security and commissions had agreed to looked into my case. The action they might take is to urge the shutdown of website, freezing bank account and stopping the phone connections.

I lodged the case with gambling commission in UK and reveal that BB doesn't hold a license even under the gambling scheme and they don't have to coz the equipments are located in US. The server is held under Amazon Cloud based servers. Gambling commission recommended me to report this to Action Fraud.

Anyone trading with binary options, note that this is simply gambling excercise. The fact that the website didn't indicate the nature of the business is suspected to be misconduct of marketing behavior or scam.

Have a read on this website.
http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.u...-betting-industry/Binary-Options-Trading.aspx

Detail about existing binary options regulations in UK:

http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.u...-betting-industry/Binary-Options-Trading.aspx

however,
upload_2016-4-6_20-25-16.png

Anyone who wants to express your view on the regulation of binary options, you can send your opinion to enquiries@hmtreasury.gsi.gov.uk.

upload_2016-4-6_20-26-21.png

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...ata/file/418281/PU_1750_MiFID_II_26.03.15.pdf

Back