• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Binary Brokerz

I am having an issue with a company
I am very upset. I received the letter from the bank that my chargeback is rejected by the issuing bank since there is no terms and conditions to prove that the deposit would be fully returned in such case. If there is such terms and conditions, I wouldn't need to turn help to them! They suggest me to seek legal assistance if I believe the merchant did not act properly. Is it normal for the chargeback process? Anyone had experience on this?

They suggest me to seek legal assistance if I believe the merchant did not act properly. Is it normal for the chargeback process? Anyone had experience on this?

YES , you must do that. Consumers on their own have little chance. An authentic Law Firm should
know what to do, also check with your various insurances, which quite often cover legal fees.

BinaryBrokerZ has not stated that it is regulated in anyway. We are however in the process of being regulated, which can be a lengthily process.

In regards to our location, we are located at 5 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9GE UK. This may be confirmed with the following link:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09824947

We do appreciate this update and understanding.

Angel has been contacted by her broker and has been offered a cash refund in good will to try and recover her account, this was refused by her. Therefore, we have forwarded her file and issue to our legal department, where they are now in control of the next step between her lawyer and BinaryBrokerZ as she requested.

We do appreciate your follow up and understanding.

The BinaryBrokerZ Team.

I was offered $10K cash to settle this dispute. Bear in mind that my account was $205,000 before the disaster trading on Dec 22nd 2015. I deposited $79000 and paid $5000 for the interest of load to fund my deposits since last year. Dear all members, do you think I should accept this offer and let it go? I should thank Lisa to give me some compensation because she lost all the balance of my account. Even if I cannot afford the law suit, I do not accept such offer to cover the truth of what Binary Brokerz had done.

The people who gave sweet words had disappeared without notice and it does indicate something of this company!

Sorry, where did you find this Simona? Can I know some background of her? You can send me private message. Thanks.

I just lodged another complaint report to US commodity trading commission. Since the equipment are located in US, US might look into this matter as well.

Back