• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Binary Brokerz

I am having an issue with a company
Sorry, where did you find this Simona? Can I know some background of her? You can send me private message. Thanks.

Simona has been writing a series of amazing articles exposing the inner workings of the Binary Options industry in Israel.

Dear Angel,

Thank you for your updates. We are unable to see your account since this issue has been moved to our upper management and it is being dealt with at that level as a high priority. Please wait for the outcome from our upper management department. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

The Binary Brokerz Team.
I must say that Binary Brokerz keep on delaying in responding to my lawyer's request. Ignoring to respond doesn't mean not guilty. You must respond in a proper way. Everything must be in writing.

My letter sent to Binary Brokerz per the address showing in the website got returned. BBz no longer with the address showing on the website back to March.

Maybe they're in the process of shutting down. Binary brokers disappear and then pop up under new names all the time.

Can you post some details of the problem?
I have also been defrauded by Binary Brokerz of £5000. This is seriously heartbreaking. They ALL tell lies constantly, and refuse to allow withdrawals even when they are obliged to by their own terms. The matter is with Action Fraud and my solicitor but any more advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have also been defrauded by Binary Brokerz of £5000. This is seriously heartbreaking. They ALL tell lies constantly, and refuse to allow withdrawals even when they are obliged to by their own terms. The matter is with Action Fraud and my solicitor but any more advice would be greatly appreciated.
I was coerced by Jack Cruz into placing an oil trade of US $ 5000. In fact the trade won, although I think it was 'designed-to-lose'. They claimed I could not receive the profits because a 'bonus' was on the account. I had never remotely at any time agreed to the 'bonus' terms they contended were on the account, or been made aware of them. Nicholas Cavalieri e-mailed me confirming that I could withdraw the US $ 5000 capital, but they then provided an incredibly long string of transparent lies as justification for their refusal to send back the capital. Eventually Mila Romanov from Binary Brokerz telephoned me. She claimed to be a lawyer telephoning from the Legal Department of BINARY BROKERZ. I suggest you check the Register of lawyers practising in England and Wales to see if you can find her name there. She lies constantly. She tried to defraud me of a further £7000. Obviously I refused. She then put some of my money on new trades, three out of four of which failed spectacularly. Nicholas Cavalieri also tried to coerce me into making more new trades. He agreed to take the 'bonus' system, which I had NEVER agreed to, off the account and sent me an e-mail confirming this. I then applied for a withdrawal of US $ 3190, which EVEN BY THEIR OWN TERMS they must send me. Of course this has never arrived. Therefore it has gone to ACTION FRAUD and my own solicitor, as well as other agencies. Further help greatly appreciated.

I was coerced by Jack Cruz into placing an oil trade of US $ 5000. In fact the trade won, although I think it was 'designed-to-lose'. They claimed I could not receive the profits because a 'bonus' was on the account. I had never remotely at any time agreed to the 'bonus' terms they contended were on the account, or been made aware of them. Nicholas Cavalieri e-mailed me confirming that I could withdraw the US $ 5000 capital, but they then provided an incredibly long string of transparent lies as justification for their refusal to send back the capital. Eventually Mila Romanov from Binary Brokerz telephoned me. She claimed to be a lawyer telephoning from the Legal Department of BINARY BROKERZ. I suggest you check the Register of lawyers practising in England and Wales to see if you can find her name there. She lies constantly. She tried to defraud me of a further £7000. Obviously I refused. She then put some of my money on new trades, three out of four of which failed spectacularly. Nicholas Cavalieri also tried to coerce me into making more new trades. He agreed to take the 'bonus' system, which I had NEVER agreed to, off the account and sent me an e-mail confirming this. I then applied for a withdrawal of US $ 3190, which EVEN BY THEIR OWN TERMS they must send me. Of course this has never arrived. Therefore it has gone to ACTION FRAUD and my own solicitor, as well as other agencies. Further help greatly appreciated.
How did you make your deposit and when? If by credit card, ask your bank to do a chargeback immediately if still within the 120 days ...

How did you make your deposit and when? If by credit card, ask your bank to do a chargeback immediately if still within the 120 days ...
It was with ace it card. I did write to the Bank immediately but I never heard from them. Perhaps Ishould chase that up. The whole thing is heartbreaking, caused insomnia etc.

Back