• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Binary Brokerz

I am having an issue with a company
I have also been defrauded by Binary Brokerz of £5000. This is seriously heartbreaking. They ALL tell lies constantly, and refuse to allow withdrawals even when they are obliged to by their own terms. The matter is with Action Fraud and my solicitor but any more advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Seaswimmer, May I know who is your lawyer? We have a group of few people who is trying to claim against Binary Brokerz. But first of all, we need to find out the culprit. We have to group the victims together in order to win the fight. At the same time, if you made any progress with your lawyer, please advise us as well. Thanks. If you ave available cash in the account to withdraw, they should have no reason not to allow. If you received bonus and engaged in some trades, they do not allow you to withdraw. Refer to the case of Bob in the trader's court. He was managed to withdraw the money.  

Hi Seaswimmer, May I know who is your lawyer? We have a group of few people who is trying to claim against Binary Brokerz. But first of all, we need to find out the culprit. We have to group the victims together in order to win the fight. At the same time, if you made any progress with your lawyer, please advise us as well. Thanks. If you ave available cash in the account to withdraw, they should have no reason not to allow. If you received bonus and engaged in some trades, they do not allow you to withdraw. Refer to the case of Bob in the trader's court. He was managed to withdraw the money.  

Happy to share information but some saddo at BINARY SCAMMERZ will doubtless spy on this page. How do we ensure confidentiality?

PMs are called Conversations under the new forums software. You can access yours here:

forexpeacearmy.com/community/conversations

Don't write to your bank. Call them or visit them and ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. The sooner you do, the better your odds.

I learn that The Daily Telegraph (London) is looking for reports of financial fraud by Victims of Crime, particularly when the 'company' (BINARY BROKERZ of course is not a 'brokerage' at all, as we know, and they never 'place' the 'trades') and named individuals (even if pseudonyms) can be identified. Names/pseudonyms of individual criminals are particularly important. Send detailed reports to amelia.murray@telegraph.co.uk .

Hello to all, and thank you for writing all this feedback. I am part of BBZ's new special department dedicated to seeking fast and satisfactory resolutions of client issues. We apologize for your inconvenience, and would welcome your suggestions and feedback. We invite you to kindly recommend changes and service improvements. In order to verify the cases and the information, kindly enter here, and provide the full name and email address associated with the account. We will investigate your cases and resolve all issues.

Hello to all, and thank you for writing all this feedback. I am part of BBZ's new special department dedicated to seeking fast and satisfactory resolutions of client issues. We apologize for your inconvenience, and would welcome your suggestions and feedback. We invite you to kindly recommend changes and service improvements. In order to verify the cases and the information, kindly enter here, and provide the full name and email address associated with the account. We will investigate your cases and resolve all issues.
Stop referring him to your website lets discussion be open. We want to know what's happened and if there was a scam from you we want to figure out this together.

Back