• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

BINARY INTERNATIONAL - Just Got Paid and Free Software

my experince

Greetings,

I have registered today and this is my first review just to say the truth about binary international.

I opened an account with binaryinternational.com. I deposited 500$ and I got 200$ bonuses. They gave me 3 indicators that work on 1M/5M/15M.
Also they gave me a demo account with 100,000$. After 10 days I managed to "unlock" the bonus amount. There were 5200$ in my account. I made a request to withdraw 4000$.
I sent the reqired documents and I recieved an email that my account is fully verified. They made 2 requests. 500$ will be sent to my credit card and 3500$ by wire transfer.
In less than 3 days I recieved all my money. I could not beleive it. I t was very very fast.

For all people:

1- Binary international has a live chat 24/7 and they are very helpful.
2- You can also contact them through skype.
3- I trust this company because I had an experince with them and it was a great sucessful experince.
4- I deposited money and withdraw my money faster than a rocket.

This is what I see about binary options and if you have any question I will be glade to anser it.

Best regards

I am submitting this as a follow up to starting this post and I must say, I have had the same experience Mohammed. I not only trade there but have referred 7 other traders there. We trade as a binary "syndicate" in a way, using spreads at different brokers and such. As a group, myself and the 7 others have pulled out over $17,433.00 (January 28, 2014 update) and none of our accounts have had any problems getting funds. You do have to submit your KYC documents and such, just like any broker, but after that, it has been smooth sailing, credit card refunds are done within 24 hours and bank wires are very fast as well.

I have gotten to "know" the customer service guys there a bit with our trading accounts and I have alerted Ray and Unda about this post and to see if they would like to respond here. We will see if they do. Rouge5 story sounds a bit sketchy right off the bat with balance changes and such. Will wait to hear from Binary International if they respond here.

I have nothing but positive things to still say about them, rock solid and we still keep an account balance of over $50,000.00 USD with them.

Cheers,

Dagger

An update regarding my previous post:

The next day I was called by a representative of Binary International who explained that there had been a "error in the system" which allowed me to withdraw before the bonus conditions had been fulfilled.
Thus when the error was fixed, all withdrawals, including approved withdrawals, were cancelled and all funds returned to my account.
I accept this explanation, and I continue to trade at BinaryInternational. I will give an update when my bonus conditions have been completed, and I attempt to withdraw.

Hi Guys
New here and am wondering how the free software is going as i am thinking of joining up. Could you let me know
Regards
Bill

Salam Mohammed,

Do you mind sharing which software did you use, did you make all that money by using ITM financial or your own strategies,

Thanks Dagger I'm at the point at joining Binary International ITM Saturn Pro .I needed some info on them. How is it going since it is now March 17th

ITM Saturn Pro

Thanks Dagger I'm at the point at joining Binary International ITM Saturn Pro .I needed some info on them. How is it going since it is now March 17th

I got involved with ITM and Binary International and I really enjoy the experience with them. I'm still learning how to use the ITM Saturn Pro software but it is really easy to look at and I'm pretty sure it's going to work well. I think the secret is knowing fibonacci retracement very well. I'm pretty certain that once I master that I will be a trading machine with their software. lol The tech support has been great. I just wish they had some type of written tutorial on how to trade with it. They do offer many videos but sometimes they are fast paced. I asked Steve one of the ITM personnel and he said that they do not support education, only the software. I'm good with that. Once I learn what I'm doing maybe I can write up a tutorial for people like myself. Thats my story. I would not hesitate to join ITM and Binary International. Not sure but I have always guessed that they are one in the same. Just a guess.

if u never mind

Greetings,

I have registered today and this is my first review just to say the truth about binary international.

I opened an account with binaryinternational.com. I deposited 500$ and I got 200$ bonuses. They gave me 3 indicators that work on 1M/5M/15M.
Also they gave me a demo account with 100,000$. After 10 days I managed to "unlock" the bonus amount. There were 5200$ in my account. I made a request to withdraw 4000$.
I sent the reqired documents and I recieved an email that my account is fully verified. They made 2 requests. 500$ will be sent to my credit card and 3500$ by wire transfer.
In less than 3 days I recieved all my money. I could not beleive it. I t was very very fast.

For all people:

3- I trust this company because I had an experince with them and it was a great sucessful experince.

This is what I see about binary options and if you have any question I will be glade to anser it.

Best regards

plz mr.Mohammed ..u can contact me on email ..ayaxanax@yahoo.com
thanks

BinaryInternational Broker

Greetings,

For all people:

Best regards

Around January, I opened and account with BinaryInternational. I guess it was mostly to get the free Saturn pro software, however I feel I stumbled onto a fantastic Binary Broker at the same time. I love trading with the ITM Saturn Pro, but there is a leaning curve associated with it but it really does work.

I think the best part is the actual broker. I tried 3 other Binary Options brokers and was never ever impressed with them. I always had account managers from these places calling me on the phone asking me to make larger deposits and after letting them know that I would not be depositing more for quite some time. I never heard from them again. Especially when I mentioned that I needed some education. They would tell me that the more I deposited the more education I would get. lol

Well since I signed up with BinaryInternational a young lady named Vicky contacted me and has been helping me almost daily learn the ins and outs of a successful trading system using the ITM Saturn Pro software. Vicky opened a demo account for me to learn how to trade successfully and it is working. I am positive that she really does want to see me successful and have a long future trading with them.

My success rate is around 65 % so far and I know I have made a lot of mistakes when placing my trades otherwise I would be doing a little better. I’m still leaning but I don’t feel rushed to start making larger trades or to use my live account.

I actually feel like we are a team. Vicky has never asked me to make a large deposit, she has only helped me and has never asked for anything. As a matter of fact she has never asked me to make any deposit large or small. My initial deposit was $500 and that was so I could qualify for the ITM Saturn Pro free software and have a live account.

I don’t know about all the other brokers except the 3 I had previous experience with but I hope this broker is around forever. Last night I actually got the New Genesis Elite trading software. Vicky is going to teach me how to use it also. It looks pretty easy. I am looking forward to a very long relationship with BI. They are a fantastic broker and the support is just different than any other broker in this business from my experience. Don’t hesitate to get involved with them. You will like the experience!!!
Regards
Dennis

Back