Binary Options Company Owner Death Threat

So much more information has been found, it is a treasure trove. Oh my goodness, there is ANOTHER PIT BULL on this issue, WOW!!

Are you back David? There is no reason for that comment. This reminds me of "someone" yelling at me from Porter Finance, GMM's flagship which went to Dalton Finance. The same GMM owned by a Mr. David Cartu.

I've been screwed, blued and tattooed. Dinero Libre, Markets World, FX Glory. Dinero Libre owes me 7500. I'm going after that SOB there. Binarymate. I'm such an idiot for giving these people money. I could kick myself down the street!!

And GMM owes me too. I have bank and card statements that actually say Green Mountain Management. Is there a way to get after them?

And GMM owes me too. I have bank and card statements that actually say Green Mountain Management. Is there a way to get after them?

Yes there is. Compile all of your trading information along with all contacts with the company and put it in a pdf format if you can. GMM (owned by David Cartu in Israel) is in liquidation right now and the liquidator is David Van Dessel of Deloitte. Everyone who is here and has issues with anything related to GMM or one of their many scam binary option sites, you can email Mr. Van Dessel at dvandessel@deloitte.ie. As I have posted above, more information is in his hands now from people around the world who have been scammed by GMM's companies. Please see my work by reading the thread of Greymountain's Nest of Binary Options. I was scammed by Porter Finance which was shut down and all of Porter's information went over to Dalton Finance.

I urge anyone and everyone here to send information if scammed by GMM or a GMM binary option company as soon as possible so that restitution/fines are levied, along with possible other sanctions.

Your bank statement should read "Greymountain" or "Greymountain Mgt" or something along those lines, if not, then you will see the name of the binary options company which took money out of your bank account.

It is really a sad news to hear. Binary Options trading is really facing a huge pressure all around the world. You need to consult well before choosing them as your trading options. Although they are legal in America but in European contries they are ban. Think well before investing!

Yes there is. Compile all of your trading information along with all contacts with the company and put it in a pdf format if you can. GMM (owned by David Cartu in Israel) is in liquidation right now and the liquidator is David Van Dessel of Deloitte. Everyone who is here and has issues with anything related to GMM or one of their many scam binary option sites, you can email Mr. Van Dessel at dvandessel@deloitte.ie. As I have posted above, more information is in his hands now from people around the world who have been scammed by GMM's companies. Please see my work by reading the thread of Greymountain's Nest of Binary Options. I was scammed by Porter Finance which was shut down and all of Porter's information went over to Dalton Finance.

I urge anyone and everyone here to send information if scammed by GMM or a GMM binary option company as soon as possible so that restitution/fines are levied, along with possible other sanctions.

Your bank statement should read "Greymountain" or "Greymountain Mgt" or something along those lines, if not, then you will see the name of the binary options company which took money out of your bank account.

Thank You so much!! Is there a list of some of the white label companies that were under them? I have 24fx platform. Forex Facilitators. 24fx,

Back