BINARY OPTIONS TURBO - "JEFF ANDERSON" - www.binaryturborobot.com

Thanks Redherring.

I have replied to UncleSteve in this thread, giving the background for the decision.. my mistake was to trust someones recommendation to try Binary Turbo and that, rather than my greed was what cost me in the end. Lesson learned.

Looking at past threads, I see that this matter has persisted with complaints against Binary Turbo since July or earlier, with at least one person losing $10,000.

I tend to think that the majority of victims do not know about this forum or have decided, for various reasons to be quiet and suffer in silence.

Kindly advise when this matter can be escalated to the next level (Traders Court?) I am concerned that as I write, people are still being scammed by this same scheme, which I think is also counterproductive to the purpose of this forum.

Hi Pharaoh,

I uploaded this case to the Traders Court about 6 weeks back, please confirm that I did follow the correct process and that the case in now waiting in the queue for final review and voting in due course.

Thanks

I have sent a separate note to Asst Moderator explaining this and picking this up - hopefully this case can be processed to the final stage.

Thanks

Back