Binary Tilt - Scam - No withdrawal

Carlos Pires Jr

Recruit
I deposited my money on 05/07/2016 and asked for my money back 05/10/2016 since then i Didn't receive my money.
The forex trader which say that enable fast withdrawal (10 days) didn't retrive my money in more than TWO MONTHS .

I will apply my history in order that you can see.

Don't put your money there.

Attachments

• 2016-06-28.png
    2016-06-28.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 0
I deposited my money on 05/07/2016 and asked for my money back 05/10/2016 since then i Didn't receive my money.
The forex trader which say that enable fast withdrawal (10 days) didn't retrive my money in more than TWO MONTHS .

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

If you deposited by credit card, have a long talk with the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain how binary tilt is fraudulently blocking the withdrawal service. Report back here what they say.

I am also having the same problem with Binary Tilt and they have put me through all kinds of exercises validating my account then once that was done they are refusing to refund my deposit where I have requested (a viable option on their website) because they say they have to insure against fraud! They are the frauds and I have recently filed a complaint with the Ombudsman in London to assist but it takes a couple of weeks for them to be able to look at it.

Everyone who is having problems with them should go the official filing route with the Ombudsman so that complaints are public record and then maybe something can be done about their con artist ways.

Carlos Pires - file a complaint with the Ombudsman in London (google for address). It can all be done online and then you don't have to deal with people like Binary Tilt anymore.

When filing a complaint with FCA, Action Fraud UK and UK Ombudsman, please specify how Binary Tilt and Chemmi Holdings Limited are related. Also file a complaint with the authorities in St. Vincent.
upload_2016-9-12_15-16-36.png

If payments were made with credit card, contact your bank to initiate a chargeback.

Thank you for the info. I haven't followed through with FCA and Action Fraud UK but I will because companies like Binary Tilt have to be stopped from their fraudulent practices. I did add the info above from the bottom of their website to my Ombudsman complaint. I didn't know about complaining in St. Vincent - thank you, I will follow through.

Article about U.S government approving that "Binary Options" is a scam:
https://investor.gov/investing-basics/avoiding-fraud/types-fraud/binary-options-fraud

Binary was declared as fraud in Israel,Belgium,France,USA this year...

You can get the money back with the help of the credit card company, for that you will need to get from them chargeback form... after that you will need to know what to write inside if you need help let me know :)

FPA Forums Team Note: If you really have some helpful advice on chargebacks, post it publicly. The FPA has had too many people offering help via private messages who turned out to be trying to scam victims a second time.

Very interesting - just to let you know that FINALLY after a couple of weeks of offensive telephone calls, I received my deposit back! I would definitely still recommend everyone stay as far away from them as possible! People like Binary Tilt have to be put out of business but it seems that the only way to have that happen is for potential users to be made aware of them.

Just as an aside, their website states that they will not allow traders in the U.S. - maybe that is why. This info should be broadcast far and wide so nobody else has to go through what any of us have.

Back