Binary Tilt withdrawal problem (Scam Escape soon?)

have been scammed also I deposited 1k and also entered into an insured trade which cost me 5k and made me 4.2k whigh I have emailed contracts for.I also made money trading and my account was at 25.4k but I have been unable to withdraw any funds.no one answers my calls or replies to emails they have also blocked me from logging into my account luckily I took a screenshot showing my balance before they blocked me.
it looks like I will have to sue them..has anyone else started this process yet

I got a e-mail from BinaryTilt.
And Withdrawal has been canceled...

I satisfy a bonus condition.
hence don't understand those e-mail...

BT.jpg

>Dear Trader.

>Following the board meeting on April 18, 2017, we are canceling all the withdraw request to
>the account that was using Bonus whether is a normal bonus or if it's a reimbursement bonus for a risk-free trade.

>In that meeting, the board also agreed not to charge the customers with the cost of the bonus
>and in order to reduce the company costs the customers must trade and meet the >turnover that required in order to liquid the account.

>The bonus structure is written at the terms and conditions and is and was published at the website for the convenience of the customers.

>An example of the Bonus structure: ( total deposit+total bonus)*40.
>Turnover- any penny that invested in the trading count as a turnover.

>The investor that wish to liquid his account must meet the turnover.
>Best Regards,

>ADAM Weiss
>CFO

Dear Sir,

Could you be so kind to confirm the issue has been resolved as well?
We have looked up your customer ID and the system says a withdrawal was provided on 22-08-2016.

Thank you kindly,

BinaryTilt Support.
Dear Sir,

Could you be so kind to confirm the issue has been resolved as well?
We have looked up your customer ID and the system says a withdrawal was provided on 22-08-2016.

Thank you kindly,

BinaryTilt Support.

Can I have my money back, please.
I have not got your refund onto my bank.
I'm very troubled.

Back