BinaryOnline.com scammers, they reject all withdrawals

jeepstrappee

Recruit
Hello,

I'm from Italy and I wish to advise the people to stay away from the brand BinaryOnline.com because they will not let you withdrawal from their platform an single euro.
I have joined an robot called binaryoptionsrobot.com and deposited 250 euro with this broker BinaryOnline.
I decided to withdraw my remaining funds of 243 euro and here I can see their real face of them. My withdrawal was rejected two times for non reason. When I contact them on Live Chat they say every time that I will be called by the "Customer Success Manager" to resolve my issue. When the "managers" call they only asking for money to deposit more and in my case they are desperately asking me to cancel the withdrawal because they will make me rich. Today Vanessa which is an account manager called me and when I said about the withdrawal she closed the phone.
The BinaryOnline.com target is to make the clients to deposit all their money and than the account managers make lose all their funds so the client's money become profit of BinaryOnline.com (Zola Ltd.)
I advise all the clients who have an account with this broker to stop deposit any funds on their account and to ask the remaining funds back.

I have checked and found that all traffic of BinaryOnline.com come from funnels/robots promoted by their affiliates. These funnels/robots are forbidden by the regulators like Cysec or others to get clients, but they are not regulated by any financial institution and they can do what they want. Binaryonline.com claim that are based at this address under the name of Zola Ltd. 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. 1000 Sofia Bulgaria but if you go to this address there is no company there. Their company is registered in some offshore country with fake shareholder.

My account number at binaryonline is 824175 and here is an screenshot with the withrawal history. Check the image:
binaryonlinescam.png

Hello,

I'm from Italy and I wish to advise the people to stay away from the brand BinaryOnline.com because they will not let you withdrawal from their platform an single euro.
I have joined an robot called binaryoptionsrobot.com and deposited 250 euro with this broker BinaryOnline.
I decided to withdraw my remaining funds of 243 euro and here I can see their real face of them. My withdrawal was rejected two times for non reason. When I contact them on Live Chat they say every time that I will be called by the "Customer Success Manager" to resolve my issue. When the "managers" call they only asking for money to deposit more and in my case they are desperately asking me to cancel the withdrawal because they will make me rich. Today Vanessa which is an account manager called me and when I said about the withdrawal she closed the phone.
The BinaryOnline.com target is to make the clients to deposit all their money and than the account managers make lose all their funds so the client's money become profit of BinaryOnline.com (Zola Ltd.)
I advise all the clients who have an account with this broker to stop deposit any funds on their account and to ask the remaining funds back.

I have checked and found that all traffic of BinaryOnline.com come from funnels/robots promoted by their affiliates. These funnels/robots are forbidden by the regulators like Cysec or others to get clients, but they are not regulated by any financial institution and they can do what they want. Binaryonline.com claim that are based at this address under the name of Zola Ltd. 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. 1000 Sofia Bulgaria but if you go to this address there is no company there. Their company is registered in some offshore country with fake shareholder.

My account number at binaryonline is 824175 and here is an screenshot with the withrawal history. Check the image:
binaryonlinescam.png
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.binaryonline.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12823/BinaryOnline-Binary-Option-Broker-Reviews

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/BinaryOnline/

https://twitter.com/binary_online

https://plus.google.com/115706412446903315747

Thanks FxMaster for your reply.
I have just sent them an email to their support and also added my story as an review on the forum.

You are most welcome :) Let me know when you have an update on your issue :)

The withdrawal was approved today thanks to this forum, they care a lot of their image. After they approved the withdrawal they called me and asked to remove this thread. I suggest that all people which have problems with these thieves to report them everywhere.

The withdrawal was approved today thanks to this forum, they care a lot of their image. After they approved the withdrawal they called me and asked to remove this thread. I suggest that all people which have problems with these thieves to report them everywhere.
This thread will be marked as a resolved when we have an update from your end that you have received your funds. So, don't forget to update us when your withdrawal will be done.

Back