binaryswiss.com

MarkMA

Recruit
Hi,

binaryswiss.com cut off all methods of contact immediately after I made a withdrawal request. My balance was £1671, and my initial deposit was £500.
I posted 3 times about this on FPA. Replies to my post came, and one advised me to go through VISA disputes to at least recover my £500 deposit.
VISA immediately debited my account with £500 pending an investigation.

I sent VISA a file with what I thought was substantial proof of binaryswiss,com's mis-deeds which I have attached to this thread.
I heard nothing from VISA for a couple of months, and I assumed it was all done and dusted.

WRONG, today I received a letter from HSBC VISA saying they could not prove that I had not received the services promised, and that they were taking £500 from my account, This shocked me to see these people able to continue to this level with their scam.

No access to my money + No way of contacting binaryswiss.com by: email, skype, telephone, many, many attempts, no access to the platform, to me, constitutes at best a denial of service, at worst, a calculated fraudulent scam.

Please advise me on what to do next.

Attachments

• Binary Swiss related documents.zip
    167.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi,

binaryswiss.com cut off all methods of contact immediately after I made a withdrawal request. My balance was £1671, and my initial deposit was £500.
I posted 3 times about this on FPA. Replies to my post came, and one advised me to go through VISA disputes to at least recover my £500 deposit.
VISA immediately debited my account with £500 pending an investigation.

I sent VISA a file with what I thought was substantial proof of binaryswiss,com's mis-deeds which I have attached to this thread.
I heard nothing from VISA for a couple of months, and I assumed it was all done and dusted.

WRONG, today I received a letter from HSBC VISA saying they could not prove that I had not received the services promised, and that they were taking £500 from my account, This shocked me to see these people able to continue to this level with their scam.

No access to my money + No way of contacting binaryswiss.com by: email, skype, telephone, many, many attempts, no access to the platform, to me, constitutes at best a denial of service, at worst, a calculated fraudulent scam.

Please advise me on what to do next.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

I have just done the above 2 things (4/8/2016 at 11:25 a.m.)

what you can do is register under a different name. they will then call you and say you had been recommended to talk to your account manager.

Same with me:

On the 18/10/2016 I made a withdrawal request of 2000 Euro after they urged me to increase my deposit. John Everhard told me to come back on 4/11/2016. I came back and when wanting to make a withdrawal I saw that there was no money anymore.

Why ? On the 19/10/2016 a 2000 Euro trade was made with an expiry of 1 year. Payout today is 100 Euro. Reliable broker ? You may ask him at: Johneverhard@sparkmarkets.com.

Same with me:

On the 18/10/2016 I made a withdrawal request of 2000 Euro after they urged me to increase my deposit. John Everhard told me to come back on 4/11/2016. I came back and when wanting to make a withdrawal I saw that there was no money anymore.

Why ? On the 19/10/2016 a 2000 Euro trade was made with an expiry of 1 year. Payout today is 100 Euro. Reliable broker ? You may ask him at: Johneverhard@sparkmarkets.com.

You already open your own thread at scam folder?

My bank refused a chargeback. What would be the visa code applicable in this case (withdrawal request refused).

Back