1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

binaryswiss.com

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by MarkMA, Aug 3, 2016.

1. MarkMA

MarkMA Recruit

Hi,

binaryswiss.com cut off all methods of contact immediately after I made a withdrawal request. My balance was £1671, and my initial deposit was £500.
    I posted 3 times about this on FPA. Replies to my post came, and one advised me to go through VISA disputes to at least recover my £500 deposit.
    VISA immediately debited my account with £500 pending an investigation.

I sent VISA a file with what I thought was substantial proof of binaryswiss,com's mis-deeds which I have attached to this thread.
    I heard nothing from VISA for a couple of months, and I assumed it was all done and dusted.

WRONG, today I received a letter from HSBC VISA saying they could not prove that I had not received the services promised, and that they were taking £500 from my account, This shocked me to see these people able to continue to this level with their scam.

No access to my money + No way of contacting binaryswiss.com by: email, skype, telephone, many, many attempts, no access to the platform, to me, constitutes at best a denial of service, at worst, a calculated fraudulent scam.

Please advise me on what to do next.

Attached Files:

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

3. MarkMA

MarkMA Recruit

I have just done the above 2 things (4/8/2016 at 11:25 a.m.)

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

HSBC strikes again. :(

5. lawrencet

lawrencet Private

what you can do is register under a different name. they will then call you and say you had been recommended to talk to your account manager.

6. lawrencet

lawrencet Private

thanks for the warning just got a call from them to sign up.

7. masch

masch Recruit

Same with me:

On the 18/10/2016 I made a withdrawal request of 2000 Euro after they urged me to increase my deposit. John Everhard told me to come back on 4/11/2016. I came back and when wanting to make a withdrawal I saw that there was no money anymore.

Why ? On the 19/10/2016 a 2000 Euro trade was made with an expiry of 1 year. Payout today is 100 Euro. Reliable broker ? You may ask him at: Johneverhard@sparkmarkets.com.

8. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

You already open your own thread at scam folder?

9. manfred1942

manfred1942 Private

My bank refused a chargeback. What would be the visa code applicable in this case (withdrawal request refused).

10. MarkMA

MarkMA Recruit

reason code 53: "SERVICES NOT AS DESCRIBED