Resolved: BinaryTilt.com and fake CNN story

MilanStani1

Recruit
Hey all,

First post here so please bear with me! I actually managed to get my money back, so maybe my experience will help you guys. The full story is important so do read it all.

I'll start from the beginning. I was roped into this by clicking an ad one facebook on August 30th, link below:

cnn.com-cat.press/anonymous-is-going-after-global-stock-market

Clearly this is not CNN and these guys obviously have nothing to do with Anonymous. Once I clicked the link to take me to their page (via this fake news site..yes FAKE NEWS!!) it all seemed to be legitimate anonymous. The website was app.anotrade.com I believe. Being a sucker for the anti-establishment stick to the man mission of Anonymous I stupidly chose to believe this was for real. So after depositing my £200 Sterling to these scam artists, I noticed the name BinaryTilt for the first time. I then went on to look for reviews about them and my heart began to sink as I realised I may have just thrown away money.

I wrote them an e-mail on the same day saying that I am not willing to provide them with further personal information about myself to a company that I believe is involved in scams, and I would like my money to be refunded immediately. Somehow they actually responded as per below:

"Dear Sir,

The content of your email has been well noted and I think you are having some misunderstanding which I would like to clear. But in order to help you, you need to confine what is the problem and what make you believe that we are scams and our product is not what you are looking for.

Firstly, all the information you provide us get deleted once your transaction is done as we are using the SSL system which encrypts your details with full confidentiality.

Secondly, for you to withdraw your money you are requested to provide all the documents mentioned in our previous mail as this is part of KYC policy which we need to abide strictly and this policy is in accordance with the Regulation and International Anti-Money Laundering Laws.

Once we received all the documents, you will be able to put an online withdrawal request and our finance team will approved it.If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Thank you & Best regards,
Amy.
Support Team"

So I wrote to them asking to provide me with the actual supporting documentation of this 'the Regulation and International Anti-Money Laundering Laws.' Clearly they didn't need my personal details to take my money and they certainly don't need my personal details to refund me. Anyway, I received no response to my last 8 e-mails from August 31st to yesterday, basically one per day. Phone calls to their support team, both London and Manchester went unanswered. I thought I would be clever by making another account with a different email address and waiting for them to call me so that they can suck more money out of me. This actually worked but the person I spoke to obviously couldn't do anything to help but promised someone would call me and gave me his direct email address in case I needed further help. This person was clearly not a native English speaker calling himself Max Hudson (email: MaxH@BinaryTilt.com ...feel free to spam this jackass). Anyway, as you can imagine no one contacted me and he never responded to emails either. Pretty obvious that was going to happen.

Now for how I got my money back....After speaking to police fraud department I was told I need to call my bank and tell them the full story, I bank with HSBC for the record. So I called HSBC and told them the full story as advised. I told them that I made this payment myself, but that when making the payment I was under the impression that I was paying to a different company and that I was paying for a service which I did not receive. I told them the full truth in as much detail, and possibly more, than I have just written out here. The representative I spoke to said they usually don't do raise disputes for scams when you willingly make the payment. Given that these guys falsely advertised themselves as another company and refused to refund me upon my request unless I filled out paperwork that I was in no way willing to do (for reasons mentioned above). To finish this long story, HSBC has now opened an investigation on these guys and already refunded my money. Obviously this is HSBC's money and they are yet to collect from the Scam Artist Alliance (BinaryTilt....or Chemmi Holdings) but I was assured that they fully expect to succeed.

Of course I was very thankful that my bank was so helpful and quick to react, must be the first time someone has said that about a bank! I did ask the guy to make sure to let me know what happens....to which he responded that he'll make a note to inform me once the case is closed but that I don't have to worry and they WILL get the money. I'm really not so concerned about £200, it's not the end of the world. What I'm more concerned about is that we should all be reporting this so that these guys can get what is coming to them and get shut down, hopefully the owners sent to prison. I dream of them rotting away in prison wishing they had never tried to scam good honest people just trying to make some money.

Hey all,

First post here so please bear with me! I actually managed to get my money back, so maybe my experience will help you guys. The full story is important so do read it all.

I'll start from the beginning. I was roped into this by clicking an ad one facebook on August 30th, link below:

cnn.com-cat.press/anonymous-is-going-after-global-stock-market

Clearly this is not CNN and these guys obviously have nothing to do with Anonymous. Once I clicked the link to take me to their page (via this fake news site..yes FAKE NEWS!!) it all seemed to be legitimate anonymous. The website was app.anotrade.com I believe. Being a sucker for the anti-establishment stick to the man mission of Anonymous I stupidly chose to believe this was for real. So after depositing my £200 Sterling to these scam artists, I noticed the name BinaryTilt for the first time. I then went on to look for reviews about them and my heart began to sink as I realised I may have just thrown away money.

I wrote them an e-mail on the same day saying that I am not willing to provide them with further personal information about myself to a company that I believe is involved in scams, and I would like my money to be refunded immediately. Somehow they actually responded as per below:

"Dear Sir,

The content of your email has been well noted and I think you are having some misunderstanding which I would like to clear. But in order to help you, you need to confine what is the problem and what make you believe that we are scams and our product is not what you are looking for.

Firstly, all the information you provide us get deleted once your transaction is done as we are using the SSL system which encrypts your details with full confidentiality.

Secondly, for you to withdraw your money you are requested to provide all the documents mentioned in our previous mail as this is part of KYC policy which we need to abide strictly and this policy is in accordance with the Regulation and International Anti-Money Laundering Laws.

Once we received all the documents, you will be able to put an online withdrawal request and our finance team will approved it.If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Thank you & Best regards,
Amy.
Support Team"

So I wrote to them asking to provide me with the actual supporting documentation of this 'the Regulation and International Anti-Money Laundering Laws.' Clearly they didn't need my personal details to take my money and they certainly don't need my personal details to refund me. Anyway, I received no response to my last 8 e-mails from August 31st to yesterday, basically one per day. Phone calls to their support team, both London and Manchester went unanswered. I thought I would be clever by making another account with a different email address and waiting for them to call me so that they can suck more money out of me. This actually worked but the person I spoke to obviously couldn't do anything to help but promised someone would call me and gave me his direct email address in case I needed further help. This person was clearly not a native English speaker calling himself Max Hudson (email: MaxH@BinaryTilt.com ...feel free to spam this jackass). Anyway, as you can imagine no one contacted me and he never responded to emails either. Pretty obvious that was going to happen.

Now for how I got my money back....After speaking to police fraud department I was told I need to call my bank and tell them the full story, I bank with HSBC for the record. So I called HSBC and told them the full story as advised. I told them that I made this payment myself, but that when making the payment I was under the impression that I was paying to a different company and that I was paying for a service which I did not receive. I told them the full truth in as much detail, and possibly more, than I have just written out here. The representative I spoke to said they usually don't do raise disputes for scams when you willingly make the payment. Given that these guys falsely advertised themselves as another company and refused to refund me upon my request unless I filled out paperwork that I was in no way willing to do (for reasons mentioned above). To finish this long story, HSBC has now opened an investigation on these guys and already refunded my money. Obviously this is HSBC's money and they are yet to collect from the Scam Artist Alliance (BinaryTilt....or Chemmi Holdings) but I was assured that they fully expect to succeed.

Of course I was very thankful that my bank was so helpful and quick to react, must be the first time someone has said that about a bank! I did ask the guy to make sure to let me know what happens....to which he responded that he'll make a note to inform me once the case is closed but that I don't have to worry and they WILL get the money. I'm really not so concerned about £200, it's not the end of the world. What I'm more concerned about is that we should all be reporting this so that these guys can get what is coming to them and get shut down, hopefully the owners sent to prison. I dream of them rotting away in prison wishing they had never tried to scam good honest people just trying to make some money.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.binarytilt.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10808/www.binarytilt.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/BinaryTilt

https://twitter.com/binarytilt

https://www.linkedin.com/company/binarytilt---options-trading

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd8OS3sJm1QuCO2YFO0Fr7Q

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/binarytilt-options-trading/id1069887527?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotoption.android.binarytilt

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Thanks FX Master. It seems like my telling them that I have got my bank involved and doing an investigation on them has got them to respond finally. Apparently now I do not need to send them all these documents and they will refund me. I have let them know I will put a stop to the investigation once I see the money in my account. If this fails by next week, I will go with your suggestion of inviting them into the chat and sharing my story on all of the named social media pages.

I hope that this solution will work. I will keep you all posted with progress.

Thanks FX Master. It seems like my telling them that I have got my bank involved and doing an investigation on them has got them to respond finally. Apparently now I do not need to send them all these documents and they will refund me. I have let them know I will put a stop to the investigation once I see the money in my account. If this fails by next week, I will go with your suggestion of inviting them into the chat and sharing my story on all of the named social media pages.

I hope that this solution will work. I will keep you all posted with progress.
Great :) but don't forget to update us when you got funds in your account :)

I fell for this scam...I wrote the following to 72option, which was the website I added funds to:

I shall not be forwarding the documentation that you state you require, and will open a dispute with my bank for the way in which the funds were appropriated into this account.

I have provided the card number for refund within the withdraw request; this is the same as the funding card. This information is appropriate to process a refund to the card.​

They responded with the following. Hope the refund arrives!

This email is being sent to notify you that your deposits have been refunded and your account has been closed.

The amount of $250 was refunded on 22.09.2017 using the same method as you deposited through.

An ARN will be emailed to you within the next couple of business days for further confirmation.

You will be able to see your funds in your bank/credit card account in the next 3 to 5 business days.​

Great :) but don't forget to update us when you got funds in your account :)
Didn't get the funds back as of yet so I've taken your advice and written on their social media platforms. Within minutes got an e-mail saying my refund request was approved, but I don't trust them until I see the money. I will definitely keep you posted the moment (if it comes) I see my money refunded.

All I can say to anyone else suffering is definitely follow FxMaster's instructions and save yourselves a lot of pain!

MilanStani1 Great story! Maybe you can ask Tammy of SpotOption why NRG/BinaryTilt and many other of the brokers they support are allowed to use their platform to defraud people around the world? This is another SpotOption broker all of which again from Israel who go after the goyims and are just a high end Nigerian Prince like Scam, of course if you never knew the Israelis have a history of this type of scamming in the past. Israel is rampant with gambling/forex/binary options and likely run many operations with Nigerian workers who they use to spam the whole internet. Many of the Nigerian Scam runners work in binary options brokers now btw...

Example of SpotOption 72Option another one of their scam brokers... Surprised huh? Yeah not really lol...

72Option Scam with SpotOption.png

Didn't get the funds back as of yet so I've taken your advice and written on their social media platforms. Within minutes got an e-mail saying my refund request was approved, but I don't trust them until I see the money. I will definitely keep you posted the moment (if it comes) I see my money refunded.

All I can say to anyone else suffering is definitely follow FxMaster's instructions and save yourselves a lot of pain!
To be frank, I feel proud when someone praises the suggestions I make to them and more satisfaction when I hear that I (Of course FPA is the platform) helped them to get their funds back :) All just help :)

Just a quick update for everyone, after getting promises on October 3rd from them that they have already approved my refund and it should be made within a "few working days"....I have unsurprisingly received nothing. Have written to them again through FPA and e-mail asking them for information but haven't received anything as of yet.

Dealing with them has been one of the most unnecessarily difficult experiences, even after they agreed to give me a refund. However, now at least I have their written confirmation which I can forward to my bank in case they don't follow through. Will keep everyone posted as and when I get the money back.

Back