Resolved - BinaryTilt.com SCAM (even my deposit)

ducthanven21

Recruit
Hey everyone,

Im having a terrible issue with BinaryTilt.com. Im a newbie of Binary Options Trading, chose this broker and made a deposit of $250 to start because I heard it pretigious. I denided taking any bonus of them. After a long-time trading my account was slowly coming down and I decided to withdraw and stop trading. Unfortunately, until now is 12 days, they dont pay back my remaining $204. They kept telling me that they would call me but, actually I didnt receive any call from them, and also Im very bad at hearing and talking english. I told them if anything, we can discuss via Email, but they insisted that "your broker will be in touch with you".

I put this issue here for everyone to be aware of this SCAM BROKER. Think about it, they even dont pay my $204 (even less than my first deposit), how can they pay you your profit if possible ?

BinaryTilt, a SCAMMER.

Attachments

• withdrawal problem.png
    withdrawal problem.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey everyone,

Im having a terrible issue with BinaryTilt.com. Im a newbie of Binary Options Trading, chose this broker and made a deposit of $250 to start because I heard it pretigious. I denided taking any bonus of them. After a long-time trading my account was slowly coming down and I decided to withdraw and stop trading. Unfortunately, until now is 12 days, they dont pay back my remaining $204. They kept telling me that they would call me but, actually I didnt receive any call from them, and also Im very bad at hearing and talking english. I told them if anything, we can discuss via Email, but they insisted that "your broker will be in touch with you".

I put this issue here for everyone to be aware of this SCAM BROKER. Think about it, they even dont pay my $204 (even less than my first deposit), how can they pay you your profit if possible ?

BinaryTilt, a SCAMMER.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Today I got money from them. Finally they kept their word. They told they need a call for identity confirmation, but maybe my phone problem. Maybe a misunderstanding of us.

Thanks Forexpeacearmy for helping me. Please solve the case. :)

Today I got money from them. Finally they kept their word. They told they need a call for identity confirmation, but maybe my phone problem. Maybe a misunderstanding of us.

Thanks Forexpeacearmy for helping me. Please solve the case. :)

Its always good the see resolved cases, congratulations and make sure you choose Broker wisely. Best of luck for future :)

Back