Blaming! Dcfxbroker does not pay profit !

I received answers from them:

"Dear Vasilevich Yauheni,

Liquidity Provider together with the Risk Department had inspected your trades. According to the 13th paragraph of Terms of Use, they are not legitimate . Your account has been suspended until further investigation is completed. Profit generated on subject account is held back until the end of investigation. Thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,

Financial Support
Different Choice FBC Inc
support@dcfxbroker.com"

http://prntscr.com/d1cv5d

And the investigation will likely take many months. If you persist, they'll probably eventually tell you that the unnamed LP agrees that your trades should have been cancelled.

And the investigation will likely take many months. If you persist, they'll probably eventually tell you that the unnamed LP agrees that your trades should have been cancelled.
they have neither the liquidity provider or regulator, nothing! quotations are taken from the air! Nevertheless, they regularly hold seminars at which recruit new customers for financial support! what to do next? I found still affected by their paws! it is time to define them as scam

Hello! I did not have time to write before! 9 days ago I received a letter from them with such content:

"Dear Vasilevich Yauheni,

Liquidity Provider together with the Risk Department had inspected your trades. According to the 13th paragraph of Terms of Use, they are not legitimate . Your account has been suspended until further investigation is completed. Profit generated on subject account is held back until the end of investigation. Thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,

Financial Support
Different Choice FBC Inc
support@dcfxbroker.com"

prntscr.com/d50576

a copy of the item that they use:

"13. Liquidation of accounts and payment of deficit balances
In the event of:
a) the death or judicial declaration of incompetence of Client,
b) the filing of a petition in bankruptcy, or a petition for the appointment of a receiver, or the institution of any insolvency or similar proceeding by or against Client,
c) the filing of an attachment against any of Client's accounts carried by DcFxbroker, or
d) any other circumstances or development that DcFxbroker deems appropriate for its protection, then, in DcFxbroker's sole discretion, it may take one or more of the following actions:
i. satisfy any obligation Client may have to DcFxbroker, either directly or by way of guaranty of surety, out of any of Client's funds in its custody or control;
ii. sell or purchase any or all Foreign Currency held or carried for Client, and
iii. cancel any or all outstanding Orders or Contracts, or any other commitments made on behalf of Client.
Any of the above actions may be taken without prior notice of sale or purchase or other notice to Client, Client's personal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, trustees, legatees, or assigns, any regardless of whether the ownership interest shall be solely that of the Client or be held jointly with others. Client shall at all times be liable for the payment of any deficit balance in Client's account upon demand by DcFxbroker and, in all cases, Client shall be liable for any deficiency remaining in Client's Account in the event of the liquidation thereof in whole or in part by DcFxbroker or by client.
The Client agrees that, in the event that there has been no movement on the Client's Trading Account Balance (notwithstanding any payments or receipts of charges, interest or similar items) for a period of:
a) at least two years, DcFxbroker may release Client's money balances less than 30 EUR from the account;
b) at least two years and DcFxbroker is unable to trace the Client despite having taken reasonable steps to do so, DcFxbroker may release Client's money balances less than 100 EUR from the account;
c) at least five years and DcFxbroker is unable to trace the Client despite having taken reasonable steps to do so, DcFxbroker may release any Client's money balances more than 100 EUR from the account."

Last edited by a moderator:
they are once again playing for time, only this time, since they are under pressure, they decided to use the "magic" point of its Rules! What do you think about this?

Ask for trade receipts from the claimed LP. Also, ask the name of the LP and for contact info.

please bring this company into a scam, I think that is enough evidence that the company is a swindler. if they value their reputation - they will try to take the right steps to do so. I wrote them another letter ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
Back