Blaming! Dcfxbroker does not pay profit !

Sometimes, there isn't much more to say. The person who complains needs to keep the conversation going in a case like that. If you have a question, post it and someone will try to answer.

I have nothing more to say, except that this scam company, all I could, I said. it would be good if affected by their activities have added their posts here

It would be even better if they also open their own threads in Scam Alerts, leave reviews, etc. That makes the issues much more visible.

"They" as in other victims. Each victim can leave a review and open a thread. This will help warn more potential victims away from the broker.

If their cases are recent enough and they are willing to jump through a few hoops, they can open FPA Traders Court cases which can lead to the company getting an official FPA Scam Label on its review page.

"They" as in other victims. Each victim can leave a review and open a thread. This will help warn more potential victims away from the broker.

If their cases are recent enough and they are willing to jump through a few hoops, they can open FPA Traders Court cases which can lead to the company getting an official FPA Scam Label on its review page.
well, thank you for your answer!

Back