Blaming! Dcfxbroker does not pay profit !

I confirm the scam, they dont pay.
I've requested a withdrawal in march, it's been over 3months and they keep telling me bull**** about their liquidity provider.
Giving a 3months period to pay the customers was allready not serious but even after that period they keep finding excuses and not paying.

私もこのディーラーから詐欺を受けています。額は100万ドル以上です。
私はTwitterとFacebookにそれを広めたいと思っています。
校長さえ盗まれている。あなたの知恵を貸してください。

Attachments

• dcfx.JPG
    dcfx.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
DCFX, BCXF and FX21 are scammers indeed.
I've been waiting for my money for 5 months already and of course they pay nothing. This is a pure scam, a Ponzi-scheme.
Some of the scammers (owners) :
Zoltán Dombai https://www.facebook.com/dombai.zoltan
Attila Katona https://www.facebook.com/attila.katona.3532

Thank you for the information,
Please write down the explanation of each person on Facebook.

I can not withdraw even money I initially deposited.
Would you please introduce other victims?

I collect the victims and then I will spend money to catch them.

校長さえ盗まれている。あなたの知恵を貸してください。
I made a mistake in the writing language.

I am also receiving fraud from this dealer. The forehead is over $ 1 million.
I would like to spread it on Twitter and Facebook.
The first deposit is also stolen. Please lend me your wisdom.

In their last email they had given me some stupid excuses and told me the withdrawal would be done by the end of june. We are now in the middle of july but i still haven't received anything.
They are scamers.

In their last email they had given me some stupid excuses and told me the withdrawal would be done by the end of june. We are now in the middle of july but i still haven't received anything.
They are scamers.
Have you also stolen money with DCFX, did you receive reply from DCFX via e-mail on the detailed schedule of withdrawal?

I am e-mailing for more than a year, but I continue to be told about the deadline of dealing with lies, LP issues.

Recently transactions settled within 5 minutes are said to be subject to indefinite investigation from LP.

We inform you to refund the amount of the initial deposit not related to the investigation of LP.
I have been informed that I will withdraw money on June 2, but afterwards it is said that I can not withdraw from LP investigation.

Please tell me the mail exchange and the detailed situation of DCFX you have.

Have you also stolen money with DCFX, did you receive reply from DCFX via e-mail on the detailed schedule of withdrawal?

I am e-mailing for more than a year, but I continue to be told about the deadline of dealing with lies, LP issues.

Recently transactions settled within 5 minutes are said to be subject to indefinite investigation from LP.

We inform you to refund the amount of the initial deposit not related to the investigation of LP.
I have been informed that I will withdraw money on June 2, but afterwards it is said that I can not withdraw from LP investigation.

Please tell me the mail exchange and the detailed situation of DCFX you have.
I got stolen. I haven't stolen anything since i've never been able to withdraw anything.

They've sent me this ****, so i'm suposed to get my money this week but i dont believe them. At the end of this week i'll show you the next stupid answer with excuses they'll give me.
DCFXBROKER said:
We are sorry for the delayed disbursement, which we have planned to complete on the 28/Jun/2017, based on the previous promise of the Liquidity Provider. Unfortunately their transfer did not arrive within the deadline they have promised to us. Based on the latest discussions with them and the confirmation they sent us today, please note that we have scheduled to complete the transfer to you until 26/Jul/2017, the latest!
Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best regards,
Customer Support
Different Choice FBC Inc.
support@dcfxbroker.com

Back