Blaming! Dcfxbroker does not pay profit !

I got stolen. I haven't stolen anything since i've never been able to withdraw anything.

They've sent me this ****, so i'm suposed to get my money this week but i dont believe them. At the end of this week i'll show you the next stupid answer with excuses they'll give me.
Have you made a payment promise on July 26?

I am also a victim of DCFX. It is said that there is a delay of 60 to 90 days from last December withdrawal.
Then do not keep promises on the deadline. And I have been saying LP problems for more than a year.

Early deposits as well as profits are being stolen.
I said that I will pay the initial deposit in 4 divisions only last November
Actually DCFX will not be paid.

The attached image is BCFX affiliate link in my page of DCFX.
It is currently deleted. It is my past page.

After calling DCFX to BCFX in the attached image, a complaint arrived from BCFX to DCFX.
As a result we said that we will refund the initial deposit but eventually the promise was not fulfilled.

Does anyone know the relationship between BCFX and DCFX?
The victim should call BCFX as there may be some relationship with BCFX.

Attachments

• bcfxLINKdcfx.JPG
    bcfxLINKdcfx.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
They said they'll send the money at last on 26 but now we are 27 and they haven't paid anything, so they lied again. I've sent them a message but they will just tell me some stupid nonsense as usual and give me an other date that they will not respect. They are scamers.

They said they'll send the money at last on 26 but now we are 27 and they haven't paid anything, so they lied again. I've sent them a message but they will just tell me some stupid nonsense as usual and give me an other date that they will not respect. They are scamers.
After all it was not withdrawn.

They will not withdraw with due dates. If you ignore the question and become unfavorable, I will send you the following e-mail such as LP problem.

This is to confirm that your concern was received and forwarded to the personnel in charge.
Please note that we are in discussions with the Liquidity Provider and we are positive that the will will be solved and our compliance deadline will be back to normal very soon.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Best Regards,

Financial Support
Different Choice FBC Inc
Support@dcfxbroker.com

I have heard about refusal to withdraw to BCFX and related companies that use the same My Page. I want to release the fact that it is a fraud group to the outside more.

The last one they sent me, they just keep repeating the same crap.

=======================================================================================================
Please note that the deadline previously promised by the Liquidity Provider could not be kept hence we couldn't transfer you your funds as we promised. We are very sorry for the delay, please be ensured that we do our best to speed up the process! As soon as the Liquidity Provider gets back to us with a new deadline we shall be in contact with you immediately. Thank you very much for your understanding!

Best regards,
Customer Support

Different Choice FBC Inc.

support@dcfxbroker.com

The last one they sent me, they just keep repeating the same crap.

=======================================================================================================
Please note that the deadline previously promised by the Liquidity Provider could not be kept hence we couldn't transfer you your funds as we promised. We are very sorry for the delay, please be ensured that we do our best to speed up the process! As soon as the Liquidity Provider gets back to us with a new deadline we shall be in contact with you immediately. Thank you very much for your understanding!

Best regards,
Customer Support

Different Choice FBC Inc.

support@dcfxbroker.com
They have contacted me for the first time in a month.
It seems that withdrawal of withdrawal will be earlier from September.

I think that it is a lie of the con artist talking that it was delayed by LP.

Because I have a large amount of Deposit, I would like to ask if there are people who can find and caught the executive of the fraudster DCFX with FPS.

I would like to pay to the person who caught cheat DCFX from me by the amount I could withdraw.

Attachments

• DCFXDeposit.JPG
    DCFXDeposit.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
They have contacted me for the first time in a month.
It seems that withdrawal of withdrawal will be earlier from September.

I think that it is a lie of the con artist talking that it was delayed by LP.
We are now almost mid september and no sign of withdrawal from them.
Also it doesn't make sens from them that they give you this information and not send an email to inform everyone so yes this is lies again.

After all the withdrawal in September was also a lie.

I am looking for DCFX representative Norbert Herbaly around Budapest.

Does anyone know their whereabouts or their family's address?
I also want to know the name of the person involved in DCFX.

I am going to collect money from a con artist.

Hello,

I would like to join the theme, I am also one of the disgruntled DCFX broker, the money was demanded a month ago and no response, and the comments of at least two other people. I would like to make joint efforts and use the available means to make our money come back.

Hello,

I would like to join the theme, I am also one of the disgruntled DCFX broker, the money was demanded a month ago and no response, and the comments of at least two other people. I would like to make joint efforts and use the available means to make our money come back.

you must start your own independent scam alerts thread with some screenshots or other proof. then invite dcfx broker to that thread.

Then start a traders court case based on your own individual scam alert.

Back