Bloombex Options Suck

I have had no contact with Bloombex since they returned a portion of my funds. Sandra did say in her post above that she would reach out to my in a private email but I have not heard anything at all.
Any help that you can provide to escalate this I would be very great-full.
Rod

Sounds like Bloombex hopes for victory through delay.

That's not going to happen.

I have had no contact with Bloombex since they returned a portion of my funds. Sandra did say in her post above that she would reach out to my in a private email but I have not heard anything at all.
Any help that you can provide to escalate this I would be very great-full.
Rod
i have condensed the argument as much as i can.i think we just have to wait for the rep to give a considered response here.

Hi Rod,
I am sorry to see that even though we are trying to assist you, our best efforts are still described as bad intentions.
I said "I will be contacting you in private mail if I have further needs in clarifications"- right now I am still inquiring inside the company, also your account manager has been in contact with you and told you it might take some time and confirmed that we are working on it.
Let me remind you that your account manager is always available for you for direct updates.
Regards

Hi Rod,
I am sorry to see that even though we are trying to assist you, our best efforts are still described as bad intentions.
I said "I will be contacting you in private mail if I have further needs in clarifications"- right now I am still inquiring inside the company, also your account manager has been in contact with you and told you it might take some time and confirmed that we are working on it.
Let me remind you that your account manager is always available for you for direct updates.
Regards
as the rep has chosen to attempt to resolve this matter in private,we have no choice but to wait to hear how things transpire.will look forward to an update on this matter.

Sandra
I have not heard from anyone at Bloombex including my account manager. I don't even know who my account manager is at this time. Maybe you can get them to give me a call and introduce themselves. Looking forward to speaking with you very soon.

hi rod
this may help you in your negotiations.
in LAW under the fraud act of most countries,there is a thing called UNFAIR NONDISCLOSURE.
this means that if you were told something was true,in this case the quote

There won't be any trading volume on the money you will get back and you will be able to place a withdrawal request for the funds at any given time as i mentioned before over the phone. We won't lose this trade, i would sell my wife on this trade!

whereas something entirely different was the case i.e. no you will have a play through requirement because the money we refunded is actually a bonus,
then wittingly or not,this company has committed FRAUD.
basically you have been told something in order to secure YOUR money under false pretences,and the impression you were given was that you basically had a free trade....
this kind of act is totally illegal,and you should really consider not only bringing this matter to the regulator,but also to the POLICE if this company does not hold up their end of the agreement that you entered into.

hi rod
this may help you in your negotiations.
in LAW under the fraud act of most countries,there is a thing called UNFAIR NONDISCLOSURE.
this means that if you were told something was true,in this case the quote

There won't be any trading volume on the money you will get back and you will be able to place a withdrawal request for the funds at any given time as i mentioned before over the phone. We won't lose this trade, i would sell my wife on this trade!

whereas something entirely different was the case i.e. no you will have a play through requirement because the money we refunded is actually a bonus,
then wittingly or not,this company has committed FRAUD.
basically you have been told something in order to secure YOUR money under false pretences,and the impression you were given was that you basically had a free trade....
this kind of act is totally illegal,and you should really consider not only bringing this matter to the regulator,but also to the POLICE if this company does not hold up their end of the agreement that you entered into.
Thanks 1Wildhorse i will take this into account when dealing with Bloombex

I wonder if Bloombex will bother to do anything about this issue before Rod's Traders Court case goes public?

Hello to everybody following this threat,
Please be informed that Rod's complain is being treated internally and e-mails as well as calls are being exchanged with our client.
Rod will certainly update you when the issue will be totally resolved as now we found a temporary partial solution which was agreed upon with Rod as a first step toward the full solution
Don't be quick to jump at Bloombex's throat, as we are doing our best to reach, with and for our client, the best outcome.
Warm regards to all of you ;-)
Sandra.L

Back