• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bloombex- options took all my money

I am having an issue with a company
Well, saga continues. Was suppose to get the ARN by the end of the day. Guess what, no number given. If my money is not in my account by end of this week I think I may lose my mind.

Go fly to Israel and deal with them, as far as Michele is concerned which is really a guy by the way with a girls name. He is on vacation in the bahamas spending your money o_O Kidding aside these criminals until in jail will just keep stealing money from anybody they can lie to. At least we are able to see what liars michele and bloombex are and maybe that will help keep people away from them. Sorry they stole your money, next maybe that law firm might help just short of going to Israel and finding them yourself.

Unbelievable these people. Still no contact. No answers and no money.

MICHELE email chain
7/28

I’m still in the process of my investigation of your claim.

I will revert to you with my findings tomorrow.

Best Regards,

ME 7/28
Thanks. Please please have them wire immediately if you can and provide tracking etc. I know they got funds back and now being told wire will not happen till Aug. 5th. They should be sent now. I am hurting for scraps.

Michele 7/31

Your Account Manager was ill for a few days, so I was unable to speak with him and get a clear picture of your situation.

Kindly bear with me.

I’ll revert your email in 1-2 days.

Best Regards,

Michele 8/1
I’m still in the process of my investigation.

I shall revert to your email with my findings by the end of this week.

Kindly bear with me.

Best Regards,

ME 8/1

Thanks for checking but there's really no hard facts to get. I'm due a lot of money. Period. We can't keep pushing this back day after day. Bottom line I am expecting my 182k by Aug. 5th at latest.

ME 8/4

Hello. Tomorrow is the day I been waiting for. Just want to make sure that no hiccups happen. Try to get tracking please.

Me 8/5

Hello Michele. Manager said funds are being transferred tonight at midnight which is great but why will no one give me any tracking information. I just want proof that an attempt is being made and have my bank looking for it. No offense but I don't believe there was attempt last time since I could never get an answer about tracking or even what bank it was suppose to go. I called every bank I use and they had no record of any attempts.

I'm ready to give the credit when it's due but until that money hits my account I will keep digging.

So get this. From what I've been told the transfer has not even happened yet. Still waiting on compliance and finance to clear approval. Suppose to go today. Yeah right. Was suppose to go July 25th and then Aug. 5th. I'm staying on it hard though. At least I have the bank name they are using now.

Standard scammer procedure - dangle hope and smash it over and over again. A lot of people give up and walk away after 3 or 4 rounds of this treatment.

Still nothing. Does anyone know what legal authority to contact? Maybe we can help others from losing everything. Pharoah is right, they just keep feeding hope of the next day and the next day but never do anything. I mean really, how hard is it to verify something to send money. Does it really take 2 months to verify my name and info.

Send emails to the ISA and Israeli government, but really I think they work with these companies because it is a license to steal globally and worth a big amount in their little economy. I think world governments should take action against them with sanctions. As I see it, this the only way they will understand allowing criminals to steal in Israel is not ok! Israel should pay for their crimes against the rest of the world. Bloombex is located in Israel btw.

Back